May 10, 2015, 10:45 AM EDT
He’s the top rated prospect for the 2016 NHL Draft.
Aug 28, 2014, 12:09 PM EDT
Calls out former coaches Marc Crawford, Alain Vigneault and John Tortorella
Jun 21, 2014, 2:15 PM EDT
This will be his second chance at being a NHL head coach.
Jun 21, 2014, 1:53 PM EDT
He was in the running for jobs in Pittsburgh and Florida.
Jun 19, 2014, 8:38 AM EDT
That and the rest of the links to start your day.
May 31, 2014, 4:04 PM EDT
GM Dale Tallon is being patient in his search.
Oct 23, 2012, 6:15 PM EDT
His Alpine adventure ends after 14 games and not scoring a goal.
Aug 15, 2012, 8:22 PM EDT
Marc Crawford is coaching him, by the way.
Jul 2, 2012, 12:21 AM EDT
Crawford is the new bench boss for the Zurich ZSC Lions.
Jun 5, 2012, 12:44 PM EDT
Perhaps now his attention will turn to Edmonton’s coaching vacancy.
Jun 2, 2012, 5:15 PM EDT
“I’m a really good communicator and a team player.” He has people skills!
Jan 23, 2012, 4:50 PM EDT
Is there a conspiracy against his client?
Jan 5, 2012, 11:30 AM EDT
The legal wranglings in the Steve Moore-Todd Bertuzzi case swirl on.
Jun 13, 2011, 5:17 PM EDT
The Stars are expected to officially promote Glen Gulutzan – the head coach of their AHL affiliate Texas Stars – to the big club’s top spot sometime this week.
Apr 26, 2011, 12:33 AM EDT
While there’s still plenty more to do, the prospects of a Dallas Stars sale improved after potential new owner Tom Gaglardi reportedly agreed to a price and terms to buy the team.
Apr 13, 2011, 6:25 PM EDT
On July 1, Dallas forward and offensive stud Brad Richards is set to become an unrestricted free agent and the Stars’ situation in Dallas isn’t making it likely that he’ll want to stay there.
Apr 12, 2011, 5:15 PM EDT
In what has to be the most surprising coach firing so far, the Stars gave Marc Crawford the axe after two seasons.
Mar 9, 2011, 1:55 PM EDT
While he’s not guaranteed to be back in the lineup, Marc Crawford announced that Brad Richards is ‘scheduled’ to return to action for the Stars tonight.
Feb 19, 2011, 5:35 PM EDT
A bad stretch for the Stars might get even worse, as Brad Richards is dealing with concussion-like symptoms according to coach Marc Crawford.
Jan 10, 2011, 1:00 PM EDT
People should not forget the exemplary work produced by two unexpectedly successful coaches: Marc Crawford of the Dallas Stars and John Tortorella of the New York Rangers.
Dec 17, 2010, 2:40 PM EDT
Marc Crawford is proving a lot of people wrong as the Dallas Stars are exceeding the expectations of many observers this season.
Dec 9, 2010, 12:40 AM EDT
Marc Crawford thinks that the refs blew it tonight when they failed to call Rule 53.6, which rewards a team with an automatic penalty shot if someone on the opposing squad throws his stick.
Oct 15, 2010, 5:19 PM EDT
Predicting professional sports team’s future is a fool’s errand. It doesn’t matter if you’re making guesses based on a summer’s worth of transactions, guessing which team will win a playoff series when an 82-game season boils down to a maximum of seven contests or – in this case – trying to see if a small…
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 50
- Wilson signs with Preds, leaving just four arbitration cases to go 2
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million 62
- Deal with the Devils: New Jersey re-signs Larsson to six-year contract 14
- Stepan seeks $7.25M in arbitration, Rangers counter at $5.2M 24
- Capitals investment: Holtby signs five-year, $30.5M deal 21
- Redemption time? Montreal, Semin agree to one-year deal 26
- Full autonomy: Lamoriello’s place in Leafs’ chain of command 26
- Lamoriello’s departure removes any doubt: Devils are Shero’s team 21
- With Lamoriello hire, Leafs hammer home their culture change 23
- Post expansion, could NHL realign with eight divisions? (138)
- NHL to ‘focus exclusively’ on expansion bids for Las Vegas and Quebec City (89)
- He’s baaaaaack: Leafs pull a stunner, hire Lamoriello as GM (Updated) (84)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- Ah, arbitration: Holtby reportedly asking for $8 million, Caps countering at $5.1 million (59)