Aug 28, 2014, 12:09 PM EST
Calls out former coaches Marc Crawford, Alain Vigneault and John Tortorella
Jun 21, 2014, 2:15 PM EST
This will be his second chance at being a NHL head coach.
Jun 21, 2014, 1:53 PM EST
He was in the running for jobs in Pittsburgh and Florida.
Jun 19, 2014, 8:38 AM EST
That and the rest of the links to start your day.
May 31, 2014, 4:04 PM EST
GM Dale Tallon is being patient in his search.
Oct 23, 2012, 6:15 PM EST
His Alpine adventure ends after 14 games and not scoring a goal.
Aug 15, 2012, 8:22 PM EST
Marc Crawford is coaching him, by the way.
Jul 2, 2012, 12:21 AM EST
Crawford is the new bench boss for the Zurich ZSC Lions.
Jun 5, 2012, 12:44 PM EST
Perhaps now his attention will turn to Edmonton’s coaching vacancy.
Jun 2, 2012, 5:15 PM EST
“I’m a really good communicator and a team player.” He has people skills!
Jan 23, 2012, 4:50 PM EST
Is there a conspiracy against his client?
Jan 5, 2012, 11:30 AM EST
The legal wranglings in the Steve Moore-Todd Bertuzzi case swirl on.
Jun 13, 2011, 5:17 PM EST
The Stars are expected to officially promote Glen Gulutzan – the head coach of their AHL affiliate Texas Stars – to the big club’s top spot sometime this week.
Apr 26, 2011, 12:33 AM EST
While there’s still plenty more to do, the prospects of a Dallas Stars sale improved after potential new owner Tom Gaglardi reportedly agreed to a price and terms to buy the team.
Apr 13, 2011, 6:25 PM EST
On July 1, Dallas forward and offensive stud Brad Richards is set to become an unrestricted free agent and the Stars’ situation in Dallas isn’t making it likely that he’ll want to stay there.
Apr 12, 2011, 5:15 PM EST
In what has to be the most surprising coach firing so far, the Stars gave Marc Crawford the axe after two seasons.
Mar 9, 2011, 1:55 PM EST
While he’s not guaranteed to be back in the lineup, Marc Crawford announced that Brad Richards is ‘scheduled’ to return to action for the Stars tonight.
Feb 19, 2011, 5:35 PM EST
A bad stretch for the Stars might get even worse, as Brad Richards is dealing with concussion-like symptoms according to coach Marc Crawford.
Jan 10, 2011, 1:00 PM EST
People should not forget the exemplary work produced by two unexpectedly successful coaches: Marc Crawford of the Dallas Stars and John Tortorella of the New York Rangers.
Dec 17, 2010, 2:40 PM EST
Marc Crawford is proving a lot of people wrong as the Dallas Stars are exceeding the expectations of many observers this season.
Dec 9, 2010, 12:40 AM EST
Marc Crawford thinks that the refs blew it tonight when they failed to call Rule 53.6, which rewards a team with an automatic penalty shot if someone on the opposing squad throws his stick.
Oct 15, 2010, 5:19 PM EST
Predicting professional sports team’s future is a fool’s errand. It doesn’t matter if you’re making guesses based on a summer’s worth of transactions, guessing which team will win a playoff series when an 82-game season boils down to a maximum of seven contests or – in this case – trying to see if a small…
- Flyers keep faint playoff hopes alive with win over Rangers 18
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder 48
- Jagr earns high praise in his Panthers debut 0
- Bruins maintain four-point edge in playoff race, hand Coyotes ninth straight loss 4
- NHL on NBC: Rangers look for a fourth straight win against the Flyers 7
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 9
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 13
- Flyers trade Kimmo Timonen to Blackhawks 39
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 22
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)
- Lindros files $3M defamation lawsuit against ex-referee Stewart (Updated: Now $250K) (65)
- The plummeting Coyotes are threatening to fall below the Oilers into 29th place (55)