Jul 11, 2012, 2:15 PM EDT
Former Canucks and Sabres blueliner returns to the Eastern Conference.
Mar 20, 2012, 8:28 PM EDT
One columnist thinks the Canucks should move on soon.
Feb 28, 2012, 3:00 PM EDT
Which suggests he didn’t ask the Canucks to be moved.
Feb 28, 2012, 2:38 PM EDT
Zack Kassian will wear Cody Hodgson’s old No. 9 in Vancouver.
Feb 27, 2012, 7:01 PM EDT
Rick Nash stays in Columbus, gets chucked under bus.
Feb 27, 2012, 3:54 PM EDT
The biggest deal of the day comes in late.
Feb 27, 2012, 10:45 AM EDT
Full list of trades made prior to and at the deadline.
Jan 24, 2012, 1:26 PM EDT
Says he’s OK though.
Jan 12, 2012, 2:23 PM EDT
Dustin Byfuglien probably raised some eyebrows.
Dec 19, 2011, 6:46 PM EDT
The Sabres are a little too top-heavy at the moment.
Dec 7, 2011, 11:18 PM EDT
A four-point game propels Claude Giroux to the top spot in NHL scoring with 36. Read more about the Flyers’ comeback win against the Sabres in this post.
Nov 16, 2011, 10:58 AM EDT
Tyler Myers’ stint in the press box is over after just one game. Will he return to his Calder form after learning a hard lesson?
Sep 24, 2011, 2:42 PM EDT
40 players were placed on waivers today and amongst them were a pair of Buffalo Sabres that will help the team get under the salary cap.
Sep 9, 2011, 5:52 PM EDT
Shaone Morrisonn is going to have to prove he belongs in the Sabres lineup this year for more than a few reasons.
Aug 11, 2011, 4:28 PM EDT
The good news is that Sabres re-signed Marc-Andre Gragnani to a one-year contract. The bad news is that they’re hovering high above the salary cap ceiling this summer and will face some tough decisions next off-season as well.
Jul 3, 2011, 11:59 AM EDT
After the free wheeling and spending the Caps and Sabres have done this offseason, they find themselves in a salary cap bind and a few of their own players to retain. So what happens now?
Jun 29, 2011, 8:09 PM EDT
After realizing they couldn’t sign Christian Ehrhoff, the Islanders sent the German defenseman’s negotiating rights to Buffalo for a fourth rounder in 2012.
Apr 22, 2011, 11:08 PM EDT
The Sabres put the Flyers on the brink of elimination with a 4-3 overtime win in Game 5 all thanks to rookie Tyler Ennis.
Apr 3, 2011, 8:56 PM EDT
Marc-Andre Gragnani isn’t a household name in Buffalo, but it’s going to be a lot better known now after his overtime winner to vault Buffalo into seventh place after beating Carolina.
- Flyers’ Mason broke his right pinky finger playing ball hockey 11
- Lindros, LeClair and Desjardins to be inducted into the Flyers Hall of Fame 56
- It’s back! PHT’s Team of the Day summer series starts tomorrow 7
- Pens sign Spaling — two years, $4.4 million 13
- Agent: Subban hasn’t told me to make him NHL’s highest-paid D 30
- Devils sign Greene to five-year, $25M extension 18
- Subban seeking $8.5 million in arbitration, versus the Habs at $5.25 million 46
- Marchand on Plekanec: ‘I hate him. I can’t stand him’ 59
- Gettin’ paid: Gardiner inks five-year, $20.25M extension with Leafs 15
- Report: Trottier to join Sabres’ coaching staff 21
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal (63)
- Lindros, LeClair and Desjardins to be inducted into the Flyers Hall of Fame (60)
- Marchand on Plekanec: ‘I hate him. I can’t stand him’ (59)
- Subban seeking $8.5 million in arbitration, versus the Habs at $5.25 million (46)
- Trotz plans to let Johansson, Kuznetsov, and Burakovsky compete for time at center (45)