Jul 19, 2013, 10:58 AM EST
Played 490 career games with seven different organizations.
Jun 26, 2013, 2:10 PM EST
“We’ll see if some make it back to us or if we make it back to them,” said GM Jim Rutherford.
Apr 3, 2013, 4:58 PM EST
A rundown of all the deals.
Apr 3, 2013, 12:13 PM EST
Hey, at least they’re transactions.
Apr 2, 2013, 11:44 AM EST
Some much-needed power-play help goes to Carolina.
Jan 30, 2013, 12:33 PM EST
Tampa’s off to a 5-1 start, tops in the Southeast Division.
Jul 6, 2012, 2:52 PM EST
He’ll be the Lightning’s No. 1 goalie heading into next season.
Feb 28, 2012, 3:05 PM EST
Tampa Bay could be minus eight regulars against Montreal.
Feb 4, 2012, 3:12 PM EST
He’s missed eight games with a back injury.
Jan 24, 2012, 10:38 AM EST
If your team were missing this many players, they’d stink too.
Jan 6, 2012, 6:15 PM EST
Canucks. Bruins. Saturday. Need we say more?
Jul 2, 2011, 12:41 PM EST
The Lightning now have eight defensemen after signing Matt Gilroy to a one-year, $1 million contract.
Jun 28, 2011, 11:48 AM EST
The Lightning made some small decisions today, bringing back Marc-Andre Bergeron and Adam Hall.
May 28, 2011, 7:24 PM EST
Tampa Bay went a lot further than many thought they’d go in the playoffs but still came up short against the Bruins in the Eastern Conference finals. We’ve got a few things that went wrong for them that led to their demise.
May 24, 2011, 4:12 PM EST
Last night’s Game 5 in Boston gave us quite the smorgasbord of stuff to think about including Tim Thomas’ toughness, Guy Boucher’s curious goaltending choices, Tomas Kaberle’s play, and the life of Steve Downie.
May 21, 2011, 2:40 PM EST
A dominating first period from Patrice Bergeron and the Bruins has them ahead of Tampa Bay 3-0 after one.
May 21, 2011, 10:27 AM EST
After David Krejci took a huge hit and Patrice Bergeron playing in his first game since a concussion, both are ready to go for Game 4.
May 20, 2011, 2:40 AM EST
His anger might have been justified after a bad penalty on Marc-Andre Bergeron, but Guy Boucher’s moment of rage amused much of the hockey world in Game 3. Re-live that humorous reaction in this post.
May 19, 2011, 11:30 PM EST
David Krejci scored about a minute into the game and that’s all the Bruins would need as Tim Thomas earned a 31-save shutout. Boston cruised to a 2-0 win and 2-1 series lead in Game 3.
May 15, 2011, 12:18 AM EST
Tampa Bay used an early three goal blitz in the first period to put Boston in their place and take Game 1.
May 14, 2011, 3:00 PM EST
Reports indicate that Simon Gagne will be back for Tampa Bay tonight. The Bruins might have good news coming for Patrice Bergeron, too, as he might be on track for a return by Game 5 (if there is one).
Feb 7, 2011, 10:42 AM EST
How hard is life as a goalie? Just ask Ty Conklin about what it takes to try and keep your team in the game in overtime.
Feb 5, 2011, 8:41 PM EST
The Lightning recalled offensive defenseman Marc-Andre Bergeron from the minors. Could he give their already-potent power play a boost?
Jan 4, 2011, 7:00 PM EST
NHL on NBC’s Mike Milbury answers five big questions this week including his thoughts on Alex Ovechkin and the Capitals from the Winter Classic.
Jan 4, 2011, 5:00 PM EST
A couple months ago, rumors surfaced that the Tampa Bay Lightning were interested in adding offensive defenseman Marc-Andre Bergeron. It sounds like those rumors were justified.
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ 53
- Lecavalier out 3-4 weeks with non-displaced fracture in back 3
- Islanders players hold closed-door meeting after ninth straight loss 11
- Penguins’ Neal has phone hearing for knee on Bruins’ Marchand 86
- Shawn Thornton confirms hearing with NHL Department of Player Safety (Updated) 83
- Video: Penguins’ Neal knees Bruins’ Marchand 68
- Penguins announce Brooks Orpik ‘alert and conscious’ (Updated) 47
- Shawn Thornton: ‘People could probably criticize that I’m a little too honorable’ 78
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty 172
- Report: Salary cap ‘may be around’ $70 million next season 17
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (172)
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ (89)
- Penguins’ Neal has phone hearing for knee on Bruins’ Marchand (86)
- Shawn Thornton confirms hearing with NHL Department of Player Safety (Updated) (82)
- Shawn Thornton: ‘People could probably criticize that I’m a little too honorable’ (78)