May 10, 2015, 10:45 AM EDT
He’s the top rated prospect for the 2016 NHL Draft.
Jul 19, 2013, 10:58 AM EDT
Played 490 career games with seven different organizations.
Jun 26, 2013, 2:10 PM EDT
“We’ll see if some make it back to us or if we make it back to them,” said GM Jim Rutherford.
Apr 3, 2013, 4:58 PM EDT
A rundown of all the deals.
Apr 3, 2013, 12:13 PM EDT
Hey, at least they’re transactions.
Apr 2, 2013, 11:44 AM EDT
Some much-needed power-play help goes to Carolina.
Jan 30, 2013, 12:33 PM EDT
Tampa’s off to a 5-1 start, tops in the Southeast Division.
Jul 6, 2012, 2:52 PM EDT
He’ll be the Lightning’s No. 1 goalie heading into next season.
Feb 28, 2012, 3:05 PM EDT
Tampa Bay could be minus eight regulars against Montreal.
Feb 4, 2012, 3:12 PM EDT
He’s missed eight games with a back injury.
Jan 24, 2012, 10:38 AM EDT
If your team were missing this many players, they’d stink too.
Jan 6, 2012, 6:15 PM EDT
Canucks. Bruins. Saturday. Need we say more?
Jul 2, 2011, 12:41 PM EDT
The Lightning now have eight defensemen after signing Matt Gilroy to a one-year, $1 million contract.
Jun 28, 2011, 11:48 AM EDT
The Lightning made some small decisions today, bringing back Marc-Andre Bergeron and Adam Hall.
May 28, 2011, 7:24 PM EDT
Tampa Bay went a lot further than many thought they’d go in the playoffs but still came up short against the Bruins in the Eastern Conference finals. We’ve got a few things that went wrong for them that led to their demise.
May 24, 2011, 4:12 PM EDT
Last night’s Game 5 in Boston gave us quite the smorgasbord of stuff to think about including Tim Thomas’ toughness, Guy Boucher’s curious goaltending choices, Tomas Kaberle’s play, and the life of Steve Downie.
May 21, 2011, 2:40 PM EDT
A dominating first period from Patrice Bergeron and the Bruins has them ahead of Tampa Bay 3-0 after one.
May 21, 2011, 10:27 AM EDT
After David Krejci took a huge hit and Patrice Bergeron playing in his first game since a concussion, both are ready to go for Game 4.
May 20, 2011, 2:40 AM EDT
His anger might have been justified after a bad penalty on Marc-Andre Bergeron, but Guy Boucher’s moment of rage amused much of the hockey world in Game 3. Re-live that humorous reaction in this post.
May 19, 2011, 11:30 PM EDT
David Krejci scored about a minute into the game and that’s all the Bruins would need as Tim Thomas earned a 31-save shutout. Boston cruised to a 2-0 win and 2-1 series lead in Game 3.
May 15, 2011, 12:18 AM EDT
Tampa Bay used an early three goal blitz in the first period to put Boston in their place and take Game 1.
May 14, 2011, 3:00 PM EDT
Reports indicate that Simon Gagne will be back for Tampa Bay tonight. The Bruins might have good news coming for Patrice Bergeron, too, as he might be on track for a return by Game 5 (if there is one).
Feb 7, 2011, 10:42 AM EDT
How hard is life as a goalie? Just ask Ty Conklin about what it takes to try and keep your team in the game in overtime.
Feb 5, 2011, 8:41 PM EDT
The Lightning recalled offensive defenseman Marc-Andre Bergeron from the minors. Could he give their already-potent power play a boost?
Jan 4, 2011, 7:00 PM EDT
NHL on NBC’s Mike Milbury answers five big questions this week including his thoughts on Alex Ovechkin and the Capitals from the Winter Classic.
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 22
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 21
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 33
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 20
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 53
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 58
- Wilson signs with Preds, leaving just four arbitration cases to go 5
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million 62
- Deal with the Devils: New Jersey re-signs Larsson to six-year contract 14
- Stepan seeks $7.25M in arbitration, Rangers counter at $5.2M 24
- Post expansion, could NHL realign with eight divisions? (138)
- He’s baaaaaack: Leafs pull a stunner, hire Lamoriello as GM (Updated) (84)
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (68)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)