Jul 19, 2013, 10:58 AM EDT
Played 490 career games with seven different organizations.
Jun 26, 2013, 2:10 PM EDT
“We’ll see if some make it back to us or if we make it back to them,” said GM Jim Rutherford.
Apr 3, 2013, 4:58 PM EDT
A rundown of all the deals.
Apr 3, 2013, 12:13 PM EDT
Hey, at least they’re transactions.
Apr 2, 2013, 11:44 AM EDT
Some much-needed power-play help goes to Carolina.
Jan 30, 2013, 12:33 PM EDT
Tampa’s off to a 5-1 start, tops in the Southeast Division.
Jul 6, 2012, 2:52 PM EDT
He’ll be the Lightning’s No. 1 goalie heading into next season.
Feb 28, 2012, 3:05 PM EDT
Tampa Bay could be minus eight regulars against Montreal.
Feb 4, 2012, 3:12 PM EDT
He’s missed eight games with a back injury.
Jan 24, 2012, 10:38 AM EDT
If your team were missing this many players, they’d stink too.
Jan 6, 2012, 6:15 PM EDT
Canucks. Bruins. Saturday. Need we say more?
Jul 2, 2011, 12:41 PM EDT
The Lightning now have eight defensemen after signing Matt Gilroy to a one-year, $1 million contract.
Jun 28, 2011, 11:48 AM EDT
The Lightning made some small decisions today, bringing back Marc-Andre Bergeron and Adam Hall.
May 28, 2011, 7:24 PM EDT
Tampa Bay went a lot further than many thought they’d go in the playoffs but still came up short against the Bruins in the Eastern Conference finals. We’ve got a few things that went wrong for them that led to their demise.
May 24, 2011, 4:12 PM EDT
Last night’s Game 5 in Boston gave us quite the smorgasbord of stuff to think about including Tim Thomas’ toughness, Guy Boucher’s curious goaltending choices, Tomas Kaberle’s play, and the life of Steve Downie.
May 21, 2011, 2:40 PM EDT
A dominating first period from Patrice Bergeron and the Bruins has them ahead of Tampa Bay 3-0 after one.
May 21, 2011, 10:27 AM EDT
After David Krejci took a huge hit and Patrice Bergeron playing in his first game since a concussion, both are ready to go for Game 4.
May 20, 2011, 2:40 AM EDT
His anger might have been justified after a bad penalty on Marc-Andre Bergeron, but Guy Boucher’s moment of rage amused much of the hockey world in Game 3. Re-live that humorous reaction in this post.
May 19, 2011, 11:30 PM EDT
David Krejci scored about a minute into the game and that’s all the Bruins would need as Tim Thomas earned a 31-save shutout. Boston cruised to a 2-0 win and 2-1 series lead in Game 3.
May 15, 2011, 12:18 AM EDT
Tampa Bay used an early three goal blitz in the first period to put Boston in their place and take Game 1.
May 14, 2011, 3:00 PM EDT
Reports indicate that Simon Gagne will be back for Tampa Bay tonight. The Bruins might have good news coming for Patrice Bergeron, too, as he might be on track for a return by Game 5 (if there is one).
Feb 7, 2011, 10:42 AM EDT
How hard is life as a goalie? Just ask Ty Conklin about what it takes to try and keep your team in the game in overtime.
Feb 5, 2011, 8:41 PM EDT
The Lightning recalled offensive defenseman Marc-Andre Bergeron from the minors. Could he give their already-potent power play a boost?
Jan 4, 2011, 7:00 PM EDT
NHL on NBC’s Mike Milbury answers five big questions this week including his thoughts on Alex Ovechkin and the Capitals from the Winter Classic.
Jan 4, 2011, 5:00 PM EDT
A couple months ago, rumors surfaced that the Tampa Bay Lightning were interested in adding offensive defenseman Marc-Andre Bergeron. It sounds like those rumors were justified.
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal 38
- Subban not eager to discuss contract talks 33
- Leafs re-sign Reimer — two years, $4.6 million 21
- Gorges still can’t explain falling out of favor in Montreal 13
- Eller, Habs agree to four-year, $14 million contract 10
- Cory Sarich hospitalized following cycling accident, expects ‘full recovery’ 7
- Stamkos shrugs off talk of LeBron-like homecoming to Toronto in 2016 31
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain 45
- Rangers and Kreider avoid arbitration, agree on two-year deal 39
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal 42
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (69)
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation (61)
- Report: O’Reilly wants $6.7M deal, Avs counter at $5.5M (58)
- Return that toaster: Ovechkin-Kirilenko engagement broken off (54)
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain (45)