Maple Leafs sale
Nov 25, 2011, 10:07 AM EDT
Turns out the Ontario Teachers’ Pension Fund doesn’t want to sell their cash cow of an operation in the Maple Leafs. Go figure.
Dec 3, 2010, 6:05 PM EDT
The Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan reps say that they never received a “firm offer” for the Toronto Maple Leafs and Raptors. So what does that mean?
Dec 1, 2010, 12:11 PM EDT
Media company Rogers already owns the Toronto Blue Jays, but they might add the Maple Leafs and other Toronto sports teams in a whopping deal reportedly estimated at $1.3 billion in value.
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 20
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 54
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 44
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)