Maple Leafs sale
Nov 25, 2011, 10:07 AM EDT
Turns out the Ontario Teachers’ Pension Fund doesn’t want to sell their cash cow of an operation in the Maple Leafs. Go figure.
Dec 3, 2010, 6:05 PM EDT
The Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan reps say that they never received a “firm offer” for the Toronto Maple Leafs and Raptors. So what does that mean?
Dec 1, 2010, 12:11 PM EDT
Media company Rogers already owns the Toronto Blue Jays, but they might add the Maple Leafs and other Toronto sports teams in a whopping deal reportedly estimated at $1.3 billion in value.
- Stamkos shrugs off talk of LeBron-like homecoming to Toronto in 2016 0
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain 26
- Rangers and Kreider avoid arbitration, agree on two-year deal 28
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal 40
- Advancement? Leafs sign Booth for one year, $1.1M 25
- Leafs hire 28-year-old stats advocate as assistant GM 30
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 68
- Stars, Roussel agree on four-year, $8 million deal 3
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation 61
- Return that toaster: Ovechkin-Kirilenko engagement broken off 53
- Kane, Toews could’ve commanded $13.8M cap hits, says agent (83)
- Babcock fires back over allegations that free agents avoid him (77)
- Babcock: Cleary a ‘calculated risk’ after playing last year ‘on one leg’ (70)
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (68)
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation (61)