Aug 4, 2011, 1:00 PM EST
St. Louis Blues prospect Jaden Schwartz hopes to honor his sister Mandi, who died after a spirited battle with cancer.
Apr 3, 2011, 7:24 PM EST
Yale women’s hockey player and inspiration Mandi Schwartz lost her battle with leukemia today, passing away from the deadly disease at 23 years-old.
Dec 30, 2010, 5:13 PM EST
A tough month for Jaden Schwartz continues, as the Team Canada player will miss six weeks with a broken ankle.
Nov 14, 2010, 5:49 PM EST
The women’s hockey team at Yale university helped raise more than $9,000 for Mandi Schwartz’s courageous battle against cancer.
- Trade: Rangers land Yandle, Coyotes receive Duclair, first-rounder 52
- Trade: Capitals land Glencross, Flames get two picks 23
- Flames place Giordano on IR 5
- Flyers keep faint playoff hopes alive with win over Rangers 28
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder 69
- Jagr earns high praise in his Panthers debut 1
- Bruins maintain four-point edge in playoff race, hand Coyotes ninth straight loss 5
- NHL on NBC: Rangers look for a fourth straight win against the Flyers 7
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 9
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 13
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (142)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)