Aug 4, 2011, 1:00 PM EDT
St. Louis Blues prospect Jaden Schwartz hopes to honor his sister Mandi, who died after a spirited battle with cancer.
Apr 3, 2011, 7:24 PM EDT
Yale women’s hockey player and inspiration Mandi Schwartz lost her battle with leukemia today, passing away from the deadly disease at 23 years-old.
Dec 30, 2010, 5:13 PM EDT
A tough month for Jaden Schwartz continues, as the Team Canada player will miss six weeks with a broken ankle.
Nov 14, 2010, 5:49 PM EDT
The women’s hockey team at Yale university helped raise more than $9,000 for Mandi Schwartz’s courageous battle against cancer.
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 0
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead 0
- Video: Jets fans celebrate return of playoff hockey with whiteout in Winnipeg 1
- Would McLellan like to coach McDavid? ‘You can have the best player and still not have the best team’ 20
- Burrows’ instigator suspension rescinded, allowed to play Game 4 24
- No hearing scheduled for Hamhuis after Bennett headshot 13
- Sharks and McLellan have ‘mutually agreed’ to part ways 50
- Desperate Jets will ‘lean on’ their crowd tonight 19
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for tonight 16
- Video: More late-game nastiness between Flames, Canucks 17
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall (171)
- Stone suffered microfracture on Subban slash, Sens confirm (102)
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) (99)
- Eichel understands Murray’s disappointment, but ‘extreme competitor’ has ‘a lot to offer’ (94)
- Bruins fire Chiarelli after missing playoffs (75)