Aug 4, 2011, 1:00 PM EDT
St. Louis Blues prospect Jaden Schwartz hopes to honor his sister Mandi, who died after a spirited battle with cancer.
Apr 3, 2011, 7:24 PM EDT
Yale women’s hockey player and inspiration Mandi Schwartz lost her battle with leukemia today, passing away from the deadly disease at 23 years-old.
Dec 30, 2010, 5:13 PM EDT
A tough month for Jaden Schwartz continues, as the Team Canada player will miss six weeks with a broken ankle.
Nov 14, 2010, 5:49 PM EDT
The women’s hockey team at Yale university helped raise more than $9,000 for Mandi Schwartz’s courageous battle against cancer.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 20
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 25
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5