Aug 4, 2011, 1:00 PM EST
St. Louis Blues prospect Jaden Schwartz hopes to honor his sister Mandi, who died after a spirited battle with cancer.
Apr 3, 2011, 7:24 PM EST
Yale women’s hockey player and inspiration Mandi Schwartz lost her battle with leukemia today, passing away from the deadly disease at 23 years-old.
Dec 30, 2010, 5:13 PM EST
A tough month for Jaden Schwartz continues, as the Team Canada player will miss six weeks with a broken ankle.
Nov 14, 2010, 5:49 PM EST
The women’s hockey team at Yale university helped raise more than $9,000 for Mandi Schwartz’s courageous battle against cancer.
- ‘We can build on this': Devils lose with Lou Lamoriello behind the bench 1
- Video: Nyquist scores OT winner on incredible individual effort 3
- Video: Ovechkin crushes Letang, Capitals cruise by the Penguins 4
- Video: Prout, Lucic drop the gloves in highly anticipated scrap 55
- Video: NHL on NBC panel breaks down the coaching situation in New Jersey 2
- Lou Lamoriello unveils highly unorthodox coaching plan 37
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks, Kings renew hostilities 3
- NHL on NBCSN: Can Capitals take advantage of depleted Penguins? 2
- Team Canada crushes Slovakia 14
- Criticism spreads to GM Lou Lamoriello after Devils fire DeBoer 10
- Sabres aren’t happy with league’s decision regarding Bartkowski (76)
- Video: Prout, Lucic drop the gloves in highly anticipated scrap (56)
- Report: NHL won’t hold hearing for Bartkowski hit (55)
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno (47)
- Could Malkin be the next player to be fined for diving? (43)