Mar 16, 2013, 10:44 AM EDT
The recent news of Anschutz Entertainment Group (AEG) being taken off the market and the resignation of Kings governor Tim Leiweke has some fans wondering if it will have a drastic effect on the team itself. Los Angeles’ President of Business Operations Luc Robitaille tells Jon Rosen of L.A. Kings Insider that there shouldn’t be…
Jun 17, 2012, 11:24 AM EDT
A little superstitious help never hurts, right?
Jun 17, 2012, 9:46 AM EDT
He’s not exactly Nicklas Lidstrom back there. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Apr 27, 2012, 3:43 PM EDT
Now on the business side of things, Lucky Luc is helping the Kings win again.
Oct 6, 2011, 4:38 PM EDT
As Jaromir Jagr’s return to the NHL and hopes to win a Stanley Cup in Philadelphia begin tonight, he’s one point away from a milestone number in his NHL career.
Jul 10, 2011, 11:52 AM EDT
Luc Robitaille’s 16-year-old son Jesse is pursuing a music career as he goes by the stage name “Jessarae.”
May 20, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
It looks like former NHL star Luc Robitaille’s Santa Monica home will go into foreclosure, but it’s not all bad news. He probably won’t lose his home or his job as the Los Angeles Kings’ president of business operations, according to Helene Elliott of the Los Angeles Times. Elliott’s report indicates that Robitaille is suffering…
Nov 29, 2010, 3:11 PM EDT
Many big names attended Pat Burns’ funeral today, including Gary Bettman, Patrick Roy and Raymond Bourque.
Oct 11, 2010, 10:05 PM EDT
As a player, Luc Robitaille was a big part of the Los Angeles Kings’ greatest moments, especially in the ’90s. While “Lucky Luc” won’t score another goal for the franchise, the Kings still find him to be a valuable asset. It’s just that now he’s a member of the team’s front office rather than a…
- Eller, Habs agree to four-year, $14 million contract 5
- Cory Sarich hospitalized following cycling accident, expects ‘full recovery’ 5
- Stamkos shrugs off talk of LeBron-like homecoming to Toronto in 2016 26
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain 42
- Rangers and Kreider avoid arbitration, agree on two-year deal 38
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal 42
- Advancement? Leafs sign Booth for one year, $1.1M 25
- Leafs hire 28-year-old stats advocate as assistant GM 30
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 69
- Stars, Roussel agree on four-year, $8 million deal 3
- Babcock fires back over allegations that free agents avoid him (77)
- Babcock: Cleary a ‘calculated risk’ after playing last year ‘on one leg’ (70)
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (69)
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation (61)
- Report: Zuccarello wants $4.5M per on new deal, Brassard eyeing $5.5M (58)