Mar 16, 2013, 10:44 AM EDT
The recent news of Anschutz Entertainment Group (AEG) being taken off the market and the resignation of Kings governor Tim Leiweke has some fans wondering if it will have a drastic effect on the team itself. Los Angeles’ President of Business Operations Luc Robitaille tells Jon Rosen of L.A. Kings Insider that there shouldn’t be…
Jun 17, 2012, 11:24 AM EDT
A little superstitious help never hurts, right?
Jun 17, 2012, 9:46 AM EDT
He’s not exactly Nicklas Lidstrom back there. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Apr 27, 2012, 3:43 PM EDT
Now on the business side of things, Lucky Luc is helping the Kings win again.
Oct 6, 2011, 4:38 PM EDT
As Jaromir Jagr’s return to the NHL and hopes to win a Stanley Cup in Philadelphia begin tonight, he’s one point away from a milestone number in his NHL career.
Jul 10, 2011, 11:52 AM EDT
Luc Robitaille’s 16-year-old son Jesse is pursuing a music career as he goes by the stage name “Jessarae.”
May 20, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
It looks like former NHL star Luc Robitaille’s Santa Monica home will go into foreclosure, but it’s not all bad news. He probably won’t lose his home or his job as the Los Angeles Kings’ president of business operations, according to Helene Elliott of the Los Angeles Times. Elliott’s report indicates that Robitaille is suffering…
Nov 29, 2010, 3:11 PM EDT
Many big names attended Pat Burns’ funeral today, including Gary Bettman, Patrick Roy and Raymond Bourque.
Oct 11, 2010, 10:05 PM EDT
As a player, Luc Robitaille was a big part of the Los Angeles Kings’ greatest moments, especially in the ’90s. While “Lucky Luc” won’t score another goal for the franchise, the Kings still find him to be a valuable asset. It’s just that now he’s a member of the team’s front office rather than a…
- Gettin’ paid: Gardiner inks five-year, $20.25M extension with Leafs 8
- Report: Trottier to join Sabres’ coaching staff 8
- Blues sign former eighth overall pick Mueller 25
- Trotz plans to let Johansson, Kuznetsov, and Burakovsky compete for time at center 40
- Eric Staal has surgery to repair ‘core muscle injury’ 6
- After not seeing ‘eye-to-eye’ with Carlyle, Reimer will compete for No. 1 gig 16
- Two down, one to go: Wings ink Tatar to three-year, $8.25M deal 12
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal 63
- Subban not eager to discuss contract talks 34
- Leafs re-sign Reimer — two years, $4.6 million 22
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal (63)
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain (45)
- New Caps regime plans to keep Ovechkin at RW (for now) (42)
- Trotz plans to let Johansson, Kuznetsov, and Burakovsky compete for time at center (40)
- Rangers and Kreider avoid arbitration, agree on two-year deal (39)