Mar 16, 2013, 10:44 AM EDT
The recent news of Anschutz Entertainment Group (AEG) being taken off the market and the resignation of Kings governor Tim Leiweke has some fans wondering if it will have a drastic effect on the team itself. Los Angeles’ President of Business Operations Luc Robitaille tells Jon Rosen of L.A. Kings Insider that there shouldn’t be…
Jun 17, 2012, 11:24 AM EDT
A little superstitious help never hurts, right?
Jun 17, 2012, 9:46 AM EDT
He’s not exactly Nicklas Lidstrom back there. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Apr 27, 2012, 3:43 PM EDT
Now on the business side of things, Lucky Luc is helping the Kings win again.
Oct 6, 2011, 4:38 PM EDT
As Jaromir Jagr’s return to the NHL and hopes to win a Stanley Cup in Philadelphia begin tonight, he’s one point away from a milestone number in his NHL career.
Jul 10, 2011, 11:52 AM EDT
Luc Robitaille’s 16-year-old son Jesse is pursuing a music career as he goes by the stage name “Jessarae.”
May 20, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
It looks like former NHL star Luc Robitaille’s Santa Monica home will go into foreclosure, but it’s not all bad news. He probably won’t lose his home or his job as the Los Angeles Kings’ president of business operations, according to Helene Elliott of the Los Angeles Times. Elliott’s report indicates that Robitaille is suffering…
Nov 29, 2010, 3:11 PM EDT
Many big names attended Pat Burns’ funeral today, including Gary Bettman, Patrick Roy and Raymond Bourque.
Oct 11, 2010, 10:05 PM EDT
As a player, Luc Robitaille was a big part of the Los Angeles Kings’ greatest moments, especially in the ’90s. While “Lucky Luc” won’t score another goal for the franchise, the Kings still find him to be a valuable asset. It’s just that now he’s a member of the team’s front office rather than a…
- Wings can’t afford regulation loss to Jackets 5
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter 39
- NHL on NBCSN: Capitals fight to earn first win vs. Penguins in 26 months 10
- Vanquished: Isles stun Canucks with seven-goal third period 25
- Peverley asked to return to game following ‘cardiac event’ 23
- Peverley hospitalized, conscious after collapsing on Stars bench (Update) 17
- Sens’ Ceci won’t return after Weber’s shot lacerates his ear (Update) 8
- Gillis pleads his case: ‘We are enduring a challenging period’ 25
- Nolan gets a game for punching ‘unsuspecting’ Joensuu 45
- It doesn’t sound like 3-on-3 overtime is going to be a thing 39
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (71)
- Report: Flyers table ‘substantial offer’ for Kesler, also inquiring about Edler (59)