Sep 29, 2013, 4:07 PM EST
His battle with injury is still ongoing.
Feb 27, 2012, 9:37 AM EST
The Caps will have a lot of cap space to play with today.
Feb 25, 2012, 6:02 PM EST
Putting Keith Ballard on LTIR gives Vancouver a lot more money to play with.
Dec 16, 2011, 8:00 AM EST
The Flyers could have a salary cap problem if Pronger is forced out of the game.
Nov 4, 2011, 3:38 PM EST
The Rangers are planning to put their assistant captain on Long Term Injury Reserve, the New York Post reports.
Oct 9, 2011, 10:05 PM EST
Blair Betts being returned to Philadelphia has more than a few side effects for the Flyers they’ll have to square away.
Jul 22, 2011, 8:00 AM EST
Tom Poti is working hard to fully recover from his groin injury before Caps’ training camp starts in September. But does Washington want him back? Better yet, can they afford him?
Nov 7, 2010, 1:01 PM EST
The news for the Devils lately has been almost all bad. Today, however, there’s good news. Brian Rolston returned to practice and could be back in the lineup this week.
Nov 1, 2010, 1:20 PM EST
The Canucks will be closer than ever to icing their full lineup of players as Alex Burrows is set to return to action.
Oct 26, 2010, 1:16 PM EST
The Bruins’ season is off to a great start and the upside for them now is that they’ll be getting key reinforcements back. They’re 4-2-0 to start the season and things are clicking pretty well without offensive studs Marc Savard and Marco Sturm. The good news for them today is that both Savard and Sturm…
Oct 13, 2010, 6:19 PM EST
Devils high-priced forward Brian Rolston is headed to LTIR with a sports hernia injury. The Devils get the salary relief they’ve been hoping for but not in the way they wanted. So what’s next? We’ll tell you.
Oct 13, 2010, 1:28 AM EST
The Devils could find themselves in a bit of trouble with the NHLPA if they don’t figure out a way to field a full roster for their games. Signing Adam Mair helps, but they’ve still got issues to get figured out.
- Report: Dion Phaneuf will face hearing for hit on Kevan Miller 13
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ 76
- Lecavalier out 3-4 weeks with non-displaced fracture in back 4
- Islanders players hold closed-door meeting after ninth straight loss 14
- Penguins’ Neal has phone hearing for knee on Bruins’ Marchand 88
- Shawn Thornton confirms hearing with NHL Department of Player Safety (Updated) 83
- Video: Penguins’ Neal knees Bruins’ Marchand 68
- Penguins announce Brooks Orpik ‘alert and conscious’ (Updated) 47
- Shawn Thornton: ‘People could probably criticize that I’m a little too honorable’ 78
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty 172
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (173)
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ (89)
- Penguins’ Neal has phone hearing for knee on Bruins’ Marchand (88)
- Bruins’ Kelly out with broken ankle after Dupuis slash (86)
- Shawn Thornton confirms hearing with NHL Department of Player Safety (Updated) (83)