Sep 29, 2013, 4:07 PM EST
His battle with injury is still ongoing.
Feb 27, 2012, 9:37 AM EST
The Caps will have a lot of cap space to play with today.
Feb 25, 2012, 6:02 PM EST
Putting Keith Ballard on LTIR gives Vancouver a lot more money to play with.
Dec 16, 2011, 8:00 AM EST
The Flyers could have a salary cap problem if Pronger is forced out of the game.
Nov 4, 2011, 3:38 PM EST
The Rangers are planning to put their assistant captain on Long Term Injury Reserve, the New York Post reports.
Oct 9, 2011, 10:05 PM EST
Blair Betts being returned to Philadelphia has more than a few side effects for the Flyers they’ll have to square away.
Jul 22, 2011, 8:00 AM EST
Tom Poti is working hard to fully recover from his groin injury before Caps’ training camp starts in September. But does Washington want him back? Better yet, can they afford him?
Nov 7, 2010, 1:01 PM EST
The news for the Devils lately has been almost all bad. Today, however, there’s good news. Brian Rolston returned to practice and could be back in the lineup this week.
Nov 1, 2010, 1:20 PM EST
The Canucks will be closer than ever to icing their full lineup of players as Alex Burrows is set to return to action.
Oct 26, 2010, 1:16 PM EST
The Bruins’ season is off to a great start and the upside for them now is that they’ll be getting key reinforcements back. They’re 4-2-0 to start the season and things are clicking pretty well without offensive studs Marc Savard and Marco Sturm. The good news for them today is that both Savard and Sturm…
Oct 13, 2010, 6:19 PM EST
Devils high-priced forward Brian Rolston is headed to LTIR with a sports hernia injury. The Devils get the salary relief they’ve been hoping for but not in the way they wanted. So what’s next? We’ll tell you.
Oct 13, 2010, 1:28 AM EST
The Devils could find themselves in a bit of trouble with the NHLPA if they don’t figure out a way to field a full roster for their games. Signing Adam Mair helps, but they’ve still got issues to get figured out.
- Roy: ‘They got away with things that we could not’ 2
- Video: Panthers’ Luongo leaves game due to injury (Updated) 0
- Video: Jets’ Lowry hits Sabres’ Kaleta from behind 5
- Video: Lightning pay tribute to St. Louis 5
- He’s baaaaack: Brodeur joins Blues on tryout basis 19
- Chelios calls ex-teammate Shanahan an inexperienced ‘politician’ 16
- Sharks players go to bat for McLellan: ‘Why would you get rid of him?’ 1
- Garbutt to have hearing for kneeing Hall 3
- The day before Thanksgiving, six new playoff teams 16
- What they’re saying about St. Louis’ return to Tampa Bay 24
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (99)
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (88)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (79)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Bruins’ Lucic expected to play against Habs after getting one-punched (Updated) (47)