Nov 7, 2011, 12:11 PM EDT
Minnesota goalie went 3-0-0 last week while allowing just three goals.
Nov 4, 2011, 11:45 PM EDT
The Dallas Stars topped the Colorado Avalanche in the game of the night; perhaps the most exciting game of the year.
Oct 22, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
Jamie Benn isn’t exactly chopped liver, after all.
Oct 3, 2011, 5:00 PM EDT
The Stars were within a single win on the final day of the regular season from a spot in the playoffs last season. Will they be able to take the next step and secure a playoff berth next season? Don’t bet on it.
Jun 22, 2011, 10:42 PM EDT
Martin St. Louis took home some of his own hardware tonight earning the Lady Byng Trophy for being the league’s most gentlemanly player.
Apr 21, 2011, 1:28 PM EDT
Most don’t think of hockey as a gentlemanly game, the NHL does pick out three players who best exemplify what it means to be a sportsman in hockey.
Apr 8, 2011, 1:05 AM EDT
The Stars stay alive in the race for the playoffs in the West after disposing of hapless Colorado 4-2.
Feb 26, 2011, 5:08 PM EDT
Alex Goligoski’s scored a goal and an assist to help the Stars win a big game against the Predators. Could these recent wins convince Joe Nieuwendyk to hold onto Brad Richards?
Feb 16, 2011, 8:16 PM EDT
While the exact details are a bit cloudy, it seems like there might be some reason for optimism regarding the sale of the Dallas Stars.
Feb 14, 2011, 2:10 PM EDT
The Stars will face some rare injury turmoil this season, as Brad Richards is expected to miss the team’s three-game road trip this week.
Jan 30, 2011, 7:16 PM EDT
Team Lidstrom held off Team Staal in a wild third period to win 11-10. Patrick Sharp earned the MVP while Henrik Lundqvist stopped Matt Duchene during the first penalty shot in All-Star Game history.
Jan 18, 2011, 4:45 PM EDT
There were some great contestants for the January 10-16th Goal of the Week, but Blackhawks forward Dave Bolland earned it with his “killer crossover.”
Jan 16, 2011, 10:00 AM EDT
Loui Eriksson and James Neal connected on a great 2-on-1 goal against helpless defenseman Dustin Byfuglien and goalie Ondrej Pavelec for January 15th’s goal of the night.
Dec 19, 2010, 7:59 PM EDT
It was a thrilling game, but the Red Wings and Chris Osgood left with one point after a Loui Eriksson overtime game winner.
Nov 6, 2010, 12:12 AM EDT
Sure, it’s not shocking to see Steve Stamkos, Sidney Crosby and Alex Ovechkin high on the list of the NHL’s list of leading goal scorers. But could guys like co-leader Brandon Dubinsky remain high on the list too? Let’s take a look.
Nov 4, 2010, 10:00 AM EDT[kml_flashembed movie="http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/embed.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="320" height="180" quality="high" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" fvars="catid=35&id=81349&server=http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/&pageurl=http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/&nlwa=http://app2.neulion.com/videocenter/nhl/"/]
It seems like Loui Eriksson has been watching Mike Ribeiro during shootouts the last few years. The underrated winger scored a great penalty shot goal during the Stars’ 5-2 thrashing of the Pittsburgh Penguins last night, using a move that reminded me of the one that Ribeiro perfected a few years back to frustrate many…
- Flyers’ Mason broke his right pinky finger playing ball hockey 11
- Lindros, LeClair and Desjardins to be inducted into the Flyers Hall of Fame 56
- It’s back! PHT’s Team of the Day summer series starts tomorrow 7
- Pens sign Spaling — two years, $4.4 million 13
- Agent: Subban hasn’t told me to make him NHL’s highest-paid D 30
- Devils sign Greene to five-year, $25M extension 18
- Subban seeking $8.5 million in arbitration, versus the Habs at $5.25 million 46
- Marchand on Plekanec: ‘I hate him. I can’t stand him’ 59
- Gettin’ paid: Gardiner inks five-year, $20.25M extension with Leafs 15
- Report: Trottier to join Sabres’ coaching staff 21
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal (63)
- Lindros, LeClair and Desjardins to be inducted into the Flyers Hall of Fame (60)
- Marchand on Plekanec: ‘I hate him. I can’t stand him’ (59)
- Subban seeking $8.5 million in arbitration, versus the Habs at $5.25 million (46)
- Trotz plans to let Johansson, Kuznetsov, and Burakovsky compete for time at center (45)