Feb 24, 2012, 11:48 PM EST
No Jamie Benn? No problem, apparently.
Feb 21, 2012, 3:35 PM EST
Otter likes it in Dallas, apparently.
Feb 10, 2012, 12:25 PM EST
Could the Stars captain be on his way out of Dallas?
Jan 26, 2012, 4:55 PM EST
TSN’s Bob McKenzie asks the question.
Jan 23, 2012, 4:45 PM EST
Two key losses for Dallas up front.
Jan 16, 2012, 12:45 PM EST
There are a handful of worthy candidates to pick from.
Jan 16, 2012, 8:03 AM EST
Dallas looks to shake off crucial injuries to try and slow down one of the West’s best in St. Louis.
Jan 15, 2012, 6:33 PM EST
The Stars are going to be missing their set-up man a bit longer than they thought.
Jan 3, 2012, 7:30 AM EST
The Stars hope Kari Lehtonen’s return can help them slow down the Red Wings machine.
Dec 26, 2011, 7:39 AM EST
It’s like we’re doing it old school with the Stars and Blues duking it out as Western Conference contenders.
Dec 21, 2011, 7:30 AM EST
The NHL’s co-leading scorer might be back from his concussion tonight in Dallas against the Stars.
Dec 19, 2011, 7:30 AM EST
Two teams going in opposite directions clash in Dallas.
Dec 6, 2011, 6:33 PM EST
The ninth round was stellar, and the ninth round doesn’t even exist anymore.
Nov 8, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
Joe Frazier had at least one NHL fan in Ray Emery. Meanwhile, Dustin Byfuglien would like to stay on the blue line… Maybe. All that and more in your Morning Skate.
Nov 7, 2011, 12:11 PM EST
Minnesota goalie went 3-0-0 last week while allowing just three goals.
Nov 4, 2011, 11:45 PM EST
The Dallas Stars topped the Colorado Avalanche in the game of the night; perhaps the most exciting game of the year.
Oct 22, 2011, 8:00 AM EST
Jamie Benn isn’t exactly chopped liver, after all.
Oct 3, 2011, 5:00 PM EST
The Stars were within a single win on the final day of the regular season from a spot in the playoffs last season. Will they be able to take the next step and secure a playoff berth next season? Don’t bet on it.
Jun 22, 2011, 10:42 PM EST
Martin St. Louis took home some of his own hardware tonight earning the Lady Byng Trophy for being the league’s most gentlemanly player.
Apr 21, 2011, 1:28 PM EST
Most don’t think of hockey as a gentlemanly game, the NHL does pick out three players who best exemplify what it means to be a sportsman in hockey.
Apr 8, 2011, 1:05 AM EST
The Stars stay alive in the race for the playoffs in the West after disposing of hapless Colorado 4-2.
Feb 26, 2011, 5:08 PM EST
Alex Goligoski’s scored a goal and an assist to help the Stars win a big game against the Predators. Could these recent wins convince Joe Nieuwendyk to hold onto Brad Richards?
Feb 16, 2011, 8:16 PM EST
While the exact details are a bit cloudy, it seems like there might be some reason for optimism regarding the sale of the Dallas Stars.
Feb 14, 2011, 2:10 PM EST
The Stars will face some rare injury turmoil this season, as Brad Richards is expected to miss the team’s three-game road trip this week.
Jan 30, 2011, 7:16 PM EST
Team Lidstrom held off Team Staal in a wild third period to win 11-10. Patrick Sharp earned the MVP while Henrik Lundqvist stopped Matt Duchene during the first penalty shot in All-Star Game history.
- Roberto Luongo records the shutout in first game back with Panthers 5
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack 27
- Canucks’ Kassian gets three games for boarding Dillon 23
- TGIF: Why Lightning fans can be upset with St. Louis 29
- Goalie nods: Luongo’s first game back with Panthers, Neuvirth makes Sabres debut 11
- Report: Kuznetsov terminated KHL deal, headed to Washington 20
- Canucks’ Bieksa: ‘If this isn’t rock bottom, I don’t know what is’ 34
- Luongo has Twitter fun at Canucks’ expense 36
- Sabres spoil Callahan’s Lightning debut, Stamkos’ return 7
- Dealing with the Devils: NHL reverses Kovalchuk punishment 49
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Sabres announce Pat LaFontaine resigns as president of hockey operations (66)