Jan 26, 2012, 1:09 PM EDT
He’s also pretty stringent when it comes to butter.
Jan 20, 2012, 10:18 PM EDT
New Jersey gives up a prospect and a 2012 fourth-rounder.
Jan 19, 2012, 10:22 PM EDT
A 4-1 defeat to Boston wasn’t New Jersey’s only loss of the night.
Jan 17, 2012, 10:47 AM EDT
He’s played 18 seasons and is thinking of making it 19.
Jan 15, 2012, 4:31 PM EDT
Who wouldn’t want one of the premiere young scorers in the league?
Jan 9, 2012, 9:03 PM EDT
A Stanley Cup seems just as relevant to a big paycheck for Parise.
Jan 4, 2012, 11:22 AM EDT
Zajac’s comeback has been a bit rougher than expected.
Dec 16, 2011, 9:35 AM EDT
Lou Lamoriello had hopes of landing Eric Lindros in the 1991 draft. He made out pretty well anyhow.
Dec 15, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
Crafting insane trade rumors isn’t just for Internet jockeys anymore. All that and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 12, 2011, 6:09 PM EDT
Devils and Ducks do a swap.
Nov 23, 2011, 11:19 AM EDT
Good news Devils fans, Travis Zajac is on the road to recovery.
Nov 22, 2011, 4:25 PM EDT
After hits to Dainius Zubrus and Anton Volchenkov went unpunished.
Oct 19, 2011, 5:04 PM EDT
“Do you guys have any questions that DON’T deal specifically with Martin Brodeur? No? Okay, we’re done here.”
Oct 4, 2011, 7:15 PM EDT
After being a fan favorite in Washington, and not for injuring Sidney Crosby, David Steckel is on the move again this time from New Jersey to Toronto where there’s more than a few centers ready to play there.
Oct 3, 2011, 11:13 AM EDT
Petr Sykora’s tryout with the Devils is going well enough for us to declare that he’s going to land a job with them.
Oct 1, 2011, 9:20 PM EDT
Devils prospect Jon Merrill could be at an amateur career crossroads after being suspended for 12 games by the University of Michigan. Could he bolt to junior college instead?
Sep 26, 2011, 3:03 PM EDT
He’s a legend in New Jersey and now he’ll have his number retired. Scott Niedermayer will join Ken Daneyko and Scott Stevens with the honor.
Sep 24, 2011, 7:21 PM EDT
For Jay Pandolfo to keep his hopes of a continued NHL career alive, he’ll need to play well against the Devils, his former team of 13 seasons.
Sep 12, 2011, 8:07 PM EDT
The Devils are bringing back one familiar face for a tryout among other players. Former Stanley Cup winner Petr Sykora will try to rejoin the NHL with the team he got it all started with.
Aug 30, 2011, 11:37 AM EDT
It’s just a report, but it sounds like the Devils will retire Scott Niedermayer’s number 27 next season, which might be controversial to some of the team’s fans.
Aug 18, 2011, 3:55 PM EDT
The Devils’ season hasn’t started yet and it’s already off to an inauspicious start as Travis Zajac will be out for three months after getting surgery on his injured Achilles suffered in offseason workouts.
Aug 2, 2011, 3:37 PM EDT
Trent Hunter and Colin White did indeed clear waivers and the Devils will buy them out, as expected. This post takes a look at how those savings will affect the Devils and what kind of chances those two new free agents have of finding a new job.
Aug 1, 2011, 1:55 PM EDT
Lou Lamoriello is making sure the Devils won’t have cap issues again this year as they’re waiving newly acquired Trent Hunter and long time Devils defenseman Colin White to buy them out.
Jul 30, 2011, 1:24 AM EDT
Devils GM Lou Lamoriello adds yet another assistant coach to new head coach Peter DeBoer’s staff. Say what you want about DeBoer and his pressure to succeed; at least he’ll have plenty of help.
Jul 29, 2011, 6:25 PM EDT
It’s not the long term they were hoping to get done, but the Devils and Zach Parise avoided arbitration and agreed on a one-year deal.
- Happy now? Kessel dropped 13 lbs. this summer 11
- Rich Peverley retires from NHL, joins Stars’ front office 9
- Update: Multiple witnesses reportedly subpoenaed in Patrick Kane rape investigation 35
- Jonathan Toews talks about the Patrick Kane situation 28
- Voynov detained by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement 26
- Ex-‘Hawks goalie Raanta tees off on former club 31
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 119
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 82
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 22
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls (119)
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? (82)
- Report: Hawks’ Kane has not been asked to waive his no-move clause (49)
- Lucic jokes about running through Rask ‘like I did (to) another goalie’ (43)
- It’s Chicago Blackhawks day at PHT (41)