Feb 11, 2011, 10:03 PM EDT
Peter Forsberg looked pretty solid in his first NHL game in three years, but the Avalanche were still hapless in their sixth straight loss, as Columbus beat them 3-1.
Nov 25, 2010, 11:36 PM EDT
The Islanders incredible losing streak has hit 14 games. How long can the failure run continue and when will they solve it?
Nov 24, 2010, 10:15 PM EDT
Rick DiPietro kept the NY Islanders in the game, but the Blue Jackets continued their hot play to extend the Long Island losing streak to 14 games.
- Ducks silence Winnipeg’s whiteout crowd with OT win, push Jets to brink of elimination 8
- Video: Wild chase the Blues away to take series lead 37
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead 89
- Video: Jets fans celebrate return of playoff hockey with whiteout in Winnipeg 4
- Burrows’ instigator suspension rescinded, allowed to play Game 4 24
- No hearing scheduled for Hamhuis after Bennett headshot 13
- Sharks and McLellan have ‘mutually agreed’ to part ways 50
- Desperate Jets will ‘lean on’ their crowd tonight 20
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for tonight 16
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall (171)
- Stone suffered microfracture on Subban slash, Sens confirm (102)
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) (99)
- Eichel understands Murray’s disappointment, but ‘extreme competitor’ has ‘a lot to offer’ (95)
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (89)