Los Angeles Kings
Oct 11, 2012, 3:30 PM EDT
Tour features an exclusive stop in the hallway, which is where he puts his shoes.
Oct 11, 2012, 2:41 PM EDT
That’s Rich Hammond, and he covers USC athletics now.
Oct 11, 2012, 2:15 PM EDT
Hockey work, that is. They could all probably get construction jobs or something.
Oct 11, 2012, 11:31 AM EDT
This comes just a day after Isles goalie Rick DiPietro also agreed to play in the tier two league.
Oct 10, 2012, 11:10 AM EDT
5,000 tickets sold, just like that.
Oct 9, 2012, 2:00 PM EDT
Conn Smythe winner underwent the procedure in early August.
Oct 9, 2012, 1:47 PM EDT
Brad Richardson and others will visit Stirling-Rawdon, Ontario, on Oct. 13.
Oct 8, 2012, 3:30 PM EDT
He’s the third locked-out NHLer to join the Finnish club, joining Edmonton’s Lennart Petrell and Florida’s Sean Bergenheim.
Oct 6, 2012, 12:05 PM EDT
Now not-so big names are headed to Europe.
Oct 5, 2012, 12:30 PM EDT
“It’s a certain group of teams that are controlling 30 others.”
Oct 3, 2012, 3:30 PM EDT
Featuring Daniel and Henrik Sedin, Dan Hamhuis, Manny Malhotra, Max Lapierre, Cory Schneider, Willie Mitchell and more.
Sep 30, 2012, 11:00 AM EDT
Some wonder if Andrei Loktionov should be on there, too.
Sep 27, 2012, 11:04 PM EDT
Team Montreal took out Team Quebec 7-4.
Sep 27, 2012, 9:00 AM EDT
Thursday’s collection of links.
Sep 26, 2012, 6:17 PM EDT
That’s a joke about his defensive skills. Get it?
Sep 26, 2012, 3:21 PM EDT
The reigning Selke winner could be suiting up all over the place over the next while.
Sep 25, 2012, 4:42 PM EDT
Led by a pair of Flyers, Max Talbot and Bruno Gervais.
Sep 20, 2012, 5:30 PM EDT
Featuring guys like Marc-Andre Fleury, Kris Letang, Alex Burrows and David Perron.
Sep 20, 2012, 11:15 AM EDT
That’s Douglas Murray, best known as the rumored boyfriend of Elin Nordegren.
Sep 18, 2012, 7:18 PM EDT
Kings star might just dominate the second-tier league.
Sep 18, 2012, 3:45 PM EDT
Following up on an idea spawned during the 2004-05 lockout.
Sep 18, 2012, 1:40 PM EDT
It’s called HockeyAllsvenskan. I suggest you get familiar with it.
Sep 17, 2012, 10:00 PM EDT
It’s good to be the guy coming off a Stanley Cup win.
Sep 16, 2012, 7:12 PM EDT
They’re even taking donations to stomach Kopitar’s potential contract.
Sep 11, 2012, 2:45 PM EDT
Chicago’s defensive corps gets that much better.
- On carrying three goalies, and which teams might be forced to do it 0
- Bettman: NHL won’t expand ‘just to fulfill somebody’s notion of symmetry 7
- Report: Johansen lowers demands, but not low enough 31
- Injuries piling up as preseason schedule begins 11
- Report: Fedorov denies contract offer was made to Johansen 8
- Report: Johansen has gotten no shortage of KHL offers 43
- Update: Drouin out with upper body injury, not expected to miss preseason 1
- Report: NHL officials to participate in preseason without new CBA 1
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 16
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 19
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (65)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)
- Report: Johansen has gotten no shortage of KHL offers (43)
- Just how damaging are heated negotiations between Jackets, RFA Johansen? (38)