Los Angeles Kings
May 14, 2012, 5:22 PM EDT
“But I’m not going to second guess the stats guys, that’s not what I want to do.”
May 14, 2012, 1:18 PM EDT
Hasn’t played since suffering a concussion on Dec. 26.
May 14, 2012, 10:58 AM EDT
They’re undefeated on the road in the playoffs and didn’t have to call in Mel Gibson to do it.
May 14, 2012, 8:14 AM EDT
He even compares himself to Henrik Lundqvist. That and more in the Morning Skate.
May 13, 2012, 11:11 PM EDT
Dustin Brown the hero…once again.
May 13, 2012, 9:04 PM EDT
This clip won’t be part of his Vezina nominee highlight package.
May 13, 2012, 8:58 PM EDT
The fruit of the Kings’ dominant (but just 1-1) early labors.
May 13, 2012, 3:00 PM EDT
Because this style of prediction has worked so well for us…
May 13, 2012, 9:08 AM EDT
Wayne Gretzky has links to both Western Conference Finals clubs. That and more in the Morning Skate.
May 12, 2012, 8:15 PM EDT
A lighthearted day in Phoenix…
May 12, 2012, 11:42 AM EDT
It’s been an up-and-down season for him, but he likes where he is now.
May 12, 2012, 9:55 AM EDT
The Flyers goaltender didn’t meet his GM’s expectations.
May 12, 2012, 9:08 AM EDT
They’ve still got some fans left in Winnipeg. That and more in the Morning Skate.
May 11, 2012, 6:36 PM EDT
His offense and his shot could help make a difference against Phoenix.
May 11, 2012, 12:15 PM EDT
He coaches the Ducks, see. They’re rivals with the Kings, see.
Lombardi on Sutter: “Because he’s a cowboy, us liberal intellects from the Northeast want to label him as stupid”
May 11, 2012, 11:50 AM EDT
“Everyone wants to paint him as a farmer, but this guy had a full boat to Princeton.”
May 11, 2012, 10:57 AM EDT
Two Hart Trophy nominees top the list
May 10, 2012, 7:48 PM EDT
If only Jimi Hendrix wrote a song about trophies that drift into the sea eventually.
May 10, 2012, 2:09 PM EDT
Two teams boasting a good number of postseason vets.
May 10, 2012, 8:00 AM EDT
Dustin Penner, Justin Williams, Rob Scuderi and (sort of) Colin Fraser raised the chalice before.
May 9, 2012, 3:26 PM EDT
Phoenix hit it big with Antoine Vermette.
May 9, 2012, 12:57 PM EDT
USA Today’s Kevin Allen says Kings goalie is the cream of the crop.
May 9, 2012, 12:05 PM EDT
“I could feel something wrong.”
May 9, 2012, 8:45 AM EDT
Remember when he was the superstar teams couldn’t count on? That and more in the Morning Skate.
May 8, 2012, 6:25 PM EDT
More fallout from the Jack Johnson-for-Jeff Carter trade…
- Wings can’t afford regulation loss to Jackets 6
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter 42
- NHL on NBCSN: Capitals fight to earn first win vs. Penguins in 26 months 10
- Vanquished: Isles stun Canucks with seven-goal third period 25
- Peverley asked to return to game following ‘cardiac event’ 23
- Peverley hospitalized, conscious after collapsing on Stars bench (Update) 17
- Sens’ Ceci won’t return after Weber’s shot lacerates his ear (Update) 8
- Gillis pleads his case: ‘We are enduring a challenging period’ 25
- Nolan gets a game for punching ‘unsuspecting’ Joensuu 45
- It doesn’t sound like 3-on-3 overtime is going to be a thing 39
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (71)
- Report: Flyers table ‘substantial offer’ for Kesler, also inquiring about Edler (59)