looking at 2011-12 season
Jun 20, 2011, 11:06 AM EST
TSN reports that the 2011-12 salary cap ceiling will be $64 million while the floor should be $48 million. This post expands on that by revealing the five teams who are closest to the ceiling as of this time and the five teams who need to spend the most money to reach the floor.
Feb 7, 2011, 8:11 PM EST
After seemingly slamming the door on a return for the 2011-12 season shut, Devils coach Jacques Lemaire left the possibility open (at least slightly) by saying he’ll discuss next season after this one.
- Daly: Fehr’s lockout prediction ‘naive and uneducated’ 21
- Pens send Downie, Sutter, Greiss home for mumps test (Updated) 13
- The Atlantic Division race is going to be fascinating 19
- Flyers rally as Zepp wins his career debut at 33 years old 22
- Oilers squander three-goal lead, lose 18th time in 19 games 11
- Pickard makes one last bid to stay, beats Wings in nine-round SO 6
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno 44
- Giroux line takes Leafs ‘to school’ in Flyers’ 7-4 victory 17
- Wolverine Pacioretty gets two assists just two days after being hospitalized 18
- Ovechkin scores beauty as Caps shutout Devils 9