looking at 2011-12 season
Jun 20, 2011, 11:06 AM EDT
TSN reports that the 2011-12 salary cap ceiling will be $64 million while the floor should be $48 million. This post expands on that by revealing the five teams who are closest to the ceiling as of this time and the five teams who need to spend the most money to reach the floor.
Feb 7, 2011, 8:11 PM EDT
After seemingly slamming the door on a return for the 2011-12 season shut, Devils coach Jacques Lemaire left the possibility open (at least slightly) by saying he’ll discuss next season after this one.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 12
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 17
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 15
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 92
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 28
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5