long-term injured reserve
Jan 12, 2012, 9:13 PM EDT
The Capitals placed him on the LTIR, so he’ll miss a minimum of eight more games.
Oct 3, 2011, 1:52 PM EDT
Sidney Crosby starts the year on injured reserve for the Penguins, but it’s not long-term injured reserve. Fire up the speculation machine!
Sep 17, 2011, 11:57 AM EDT
Tom Poti failed a physical today, which means he’ll likely go on the long-term injured reserve. That’s sad news for the defenseman, but it provides salary cap relief for the Capitals.
Jul 22, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
Tom Poti is working hard to fully recover from his groin injury before Caps’ training camp starts in September. But does Washington want him back? Better yet, can they afford him?
Feb 7, 2011, 5:31 PM EDT
It was reported earlier that Marc Savard’s season was over and today the Bruins confirmed that Savard is done for the season and playoffs.
- With training camps looming, a look at some key unsigned RFAs 8
- Workhorse goalies, forwards from last season 14
- Five interesting players still on UFA market 40
- Trotz will still cheer for Preds ‘like crazy’ 4
- Hextall: Advanced statistics small, but meaningful part of Kings’ success 7
- Hayes sees opportunity with Rangers 28
- Fanspeak: Martin Brodeur named greatest Devil in franchise history 15
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 7
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 22
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 31