Jan 26, 2012, 11:15 PM EST
Maybe we should call him Joey the Junior Pickup Artist instead …
Jan 26, 2012, 10:48 PM EST
Which roster should dominate the skills competition and All-Star Game? Vote in the polls.
Jan 26, 2012, 10:01 PM EST
Couture was the last player picked in the 2012 Fantasy Draft.
Jan 25, 2012, 2:02 PM EST
Who will be picked first? Who will be picked last? Will Zdeno Chara pick any Canucks?
Jan 22, 2012, 8:30 AM EST
A play-by-play man goes off on a blogger (in defense of John Tavares) and many more links in today’s Morning Skate.
Jan 12, 2012, 1:08 PM EST
And yes, Alex Ovechkin made it.
Jan 10, 2012, 7:45 AM EST
The Wild need a win badly at home to stop their slide, but the Sharks are red hot.
Jan 3, 2012, 7:05 AM EST
The happy love-in in Winnipeg finally has some drama. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Jan 1, 2012, 8:25 AM EST
With Weber out of the lineup, people will get an opportunity to see just how good Ryan Suter is at hockey. That story and so much more the first Morning Skate of the year.
Dec 15, 2011, 6:36 PM EST
This might say more about Canadian sports personalities than anything else.
Dec 14, 2011, 1:27 AM EST
Check out this post for Logan Couture’s jaw-dropping assist, if nothing else.
Dec 13, 2011, 7:30 AM EST
With the Sharks headed to Denver to take on the Avs, both teams have losing streaks they’d like to put an end to.
Nov 8, 2011, 6:25 PM EST
It’s not Tim Thomas’s job to pump a player’s tires, so we’ll do it instead.
Oct 31, 2011, 7:30 AM EST
The Rangers are reeling and the Sharks are looking awfully good. Sounds like a recipe for disaster at Madison Square Garden.
Oct 3, 2011, 7:00 PM EST
Once again, the Sharks will battle among the league’s elite as they try to take the next step in their development. Back-to-back appearances in the Western Conference final have set the bar fairly high in the Bay Area; and they have a team that has the chance to fulfill the lofty expectations.
Sep 30, 2011, 6:00 PM EST
November and December should be kind to the Sharks this season. They better be, because February is going to be tough.
Sep 23, 2011, 1:11 PM EST
Here’s a collection of reactions from NHL players, analysts, writers and fans regarding the ugly racist incident Wayne Simmonds dealt with last night.
Sep 6, 2011, 6:00 PM EST
Kyle Turris is still unsigned by the Phoenix Coyotes and the restricted free agent is apparently looking to get paid. Big time. Actual demand or sneaky way of trying to get moved? You make the call.
Aug 26, 2011, 2:38 PM EST
Logan Couture’s new contract extension with the Sharks is a touch of brilliance from Sharks GM Doug Wilson.
Aug 25, 2011, 11:59 PM EST
The Sharks and Logan Couture have agreed on a two-year contract extension that will keep Calder Trophy runner-up in San Jose until the end of the 2013-14 season.
Jul 9, 2011, 1:30 PM EST
With the moves the Sharks have made to shake things up, everyone’s getting a little dreamy about just how coach Todd McLellan will set up his lines.
Jun 23, 2011, 1:00 PM EST
Jeff Skinner’s killer first NHL season is capped off by a spot on the NHL’s All-Rookie Team. His fellow Calder Trophy nominees also joined him in the honors.
Jun 22, 2011, 8:24 PM EST
Jeff Skinner was a boy amongst men playing like Superman and took home the Calder Trophy as the league’s rookie of the year.
Jun 22, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
The PHT staff makes the cases for Logan Couture, Jeff Skinner, and Michael Grabner for the 2011 Calder Trophy.
May 25, 2011, 6:13 PM EST
Another year and another loss in the Western Conference finals for the Sharks. What went wrong? You mean stuff other than the Sedins, right? There’s a couple things.
- Roy: ‘They got away with things that we could not’ 5
- Video: Panthers’ Luongo leaves game due to injury (Updated) 0
- Video: Jets’ Lowry hits Sabres’ Kaleta from behind 5
- Video: Lightning pay tribute to St. Louis 5
- He’s baaaaack: Brodeur joins Blues on tryout basis 19
- Chelios calls ex-teammate Shanahan an inexperienced ‘politician’ 16
- Sharks players go to bat for McLellan: ‘Why would you get rid of him?’ 1
- Garbutt to have hearing for kneeing Hall 3
- The day before Thanksgiving, six new playoff teams 16
- What they’re saying about St. Louis’ return to Tampa Bay 24
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (101)
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (88)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (79)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Bruins’ Lucic expected to play against Habs after getting one-punched (Updated) (47)