May 4, 2011, 1:43 PM EST
To little surprise, Bruce Boudreau wasn’t in a particularly forthcoming mood about his job security, Mike Green’s injury or which goalie he’ll start in Game 4.
May 4, 2011, 11:59 AM EST
It’s not quite a guarantee, but Alex Ovechkin issued a statement that could be inspirational … or maybe a future punchline.
May 3, 2011, 10:07 PM EST
The Lightning continued their streak of strong play in third periods by stunning the Capitals to take a 3-0 series lead. This post answers your natural question: what’s wrong with Washington?
May 1, 2011, 10:52 PM EST
The Lightning rode great performances by Dwayne Roloson, Martin St. Louis and Vincent Lecavalier and some lucky bounces to a 3-2 OT win against the Capitals. The Bolts go back to Tampa Bay with a shocking 2-0 lead in the series.
May 1, 2011, 4:58 PM EST
Want a primer for Game 2 of Tampa Bay-Washington? Check out this video post.
Apr 29, 2011, 9:00 PM EST
Simon Gagne left the ice after a Scott Hannan hit and won’t return during Game 1. Check out video of the hit, which is especially worrisome considering Gagne’s history of neck and head injuries.
Apr 28, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
The Capitals and Lightning know each other well as division rivals, but will Washington get the best of Tampa Bay in the playoffs too? Share your thoughts on how this series will shape up in the poll.
Apr 28, 2011, 12:19 AM EST
Want to know which teams will square off in the 2011 semifinals series in both conferences? This post has that covered, with a quick preview of each series.
- Video: Stars’ Klingberg scores from center ice 1
- Report: Alfredsson retirement to be announced Dec. 4 4
- On the odds of fighting back after Thanksgiving 6
- Why are the Oilers still bad? Look at their drafting 20
- The Leafs are worth almost seven times the Panthers, says Forbes 16
- Isles make some history; Are the Flyers headed for trouble? 42
- Crosby, Malkin power Penguins, help Fleury grab 300th win 7
- Sooner than later? Bruins GM hopes Chara can return in 10-14 days 1
- With worst save percentage in NHL, Oilers fire goalie coach 22
- Pat Quinn, ‘one of hockey’s most respected individuals,’ has died 14
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (99)
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (88)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (79)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Bruins’ Lucic expected to play against Habs after getting one-punched (Updated) (47)