May 4, 2011, 1:43 PM EST
To little surprise, Bruce Boudreau wasn’t in a particularly forthcoming mood about his job security, Mike Green’s injury or which goalie he’ll start in Game 4.
May 4, 2011, 11:59 AM EST
It’s not quite a guarantee, but Alex Ovechkin issued a statement that could be inspirational … or maybe a future punchline.
May 3, 2011, 10:07 PM EST
The Lightning continued their streak of strong play in third periods by stunning the Capitals to take a 3-0 series lead. This post answers your natural question: what’s wrong with Washington?
May 1, 2011, 10:52 PM EST
The Lightning rode great performances by Dwayne Roloson, Martin St. Louis and Vincent Lecavalier and some lucky bounces to a 3-2 OT win against the Capitals. The Bolts go back to Tampa Bay with a shocking 2-0 lead in the series.
May 1, 2011, 4:58 PM EST
Want a primer for Game 2 of Tampa Bay-Washington? Check out this video post.
Apr 29, 2011, 9:00 PM EST
Simon Gagne left the ice after a Scott Hannan hit and won’t return during Game 1. Check out video of the hit, which is especially worrisome considering Gagne’s history of neck and head injuries.
Apr 28, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
The Capitals and Lightning know each other well as division rivals, but will Washington get the best of Tampa Bay in the playoffs too? Share your thoughts on how this series will shape up in the poll.
Apr 28, 2011, 12:19 AM EST
Want to know which teams will square off in the 2011 semifinals series in both conferences? This post has that covered, with a quick preview of each series.
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 0
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline 19
- Giordano to have surgery, is ‘done for the season’ 12
- PHT’s 2015 NHL Trade Deadline Tracker 26
- Ducks get their veteran d-man, adding Wisniewski from Columbus 8
- Lovejoy returns to Pittsburgh for Despres 42
- Wild get Stewart as Buffalo-to-Minnesota pipeline continues 42
- Jordan Leopold’s daughter may have orchestrated the Minnesota trade 14
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils 64
- Can the Wings and Leafs work out a deal for Phaneuf? 45
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (168)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trade: Rangers land Yandle, Coyotes receive Duclair, first-rounder (69)