May 14, 2011, 6:00 PM EST
This post is your one-stop source for PHT content regarding Game 1 of the Eastern Conference finals between the Lightning and Bruins.
May 14, 2011, 3:00 PM EST
Reports indicate that Simon Gagne will be back for Tampa Bay tonight. The Bruins might have good news coming for Patrice Bergeron, too, as he might be on track for a return by Game 5 (if there is one).
May 14, 2011, 1:39 AM EST
The Tampa Bay Lightning managed to get the Eastern Conference finals thanks to their many strengths, but what one flaw could be fatal in Round 3? This post features our guess, along with input via Cassie McClellan from Raw Charge.
May 13, 2011, 8:50 PM EST
The Boston Bruins managed to get the Eastern Conference finals thanks to their many strengths, but what one flaw could be fatal in Round 3? This post features our guess, along with input from Evan Coburn of Stanley Cup of Chowder.
May 10, 2011, 1:30 PM EST
The Red Wings and Sharks still need to settle their second round series, but we already know that the Eastern Conference finals will begin on Saturday and the West’s will start on Sunday. Check out this post for the full schedule.
May 9, 2011, 8:15 PM EST
One benefit of a long layoff between playoff rounds is that injured players get time to heal up. The Lightning are feeling optimistic that Simon Gagne could play in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference finals after his first practice went well.
May 7, 2011, 7:36 PM EST
He might not be a huge name, but the Bruins will sorely miss Patrice Bergeron’s Selke-quality two-way game. This post studies the team’s options to try to replace him.
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 10
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 8
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 20
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 31
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 14
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 23
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 54