May 14, 2011, 6:00 PM EDT
This post is your one-stop source for PHT content regarding Game 1 of the Eastern Conference finals between the Lightning and Bruins.
May 14, 2011, 3:00 PM EDT
Reports indicate that Simon Gagne will be back for Tampa Bay tonight. The Bruins might have good news coming for Patrice Bergeron, too, as he might be on track for a return by Game 5 (if there is one).
May 14, 2011, 1:39 AM EDT
The Tampa Bay Lightning managed to get the Eastern Conference finals thanks to their many strengths, but what one flaw could be fatal in Round 3? This post features our guess, along with input via Cassie McClellan from Raw Charge.
May 13, 2011, 8:50 PM EDT
The Boston Bruins managed to get the Eastern Conference finals thanks to their many strengths, but what one flaw could be fatal in Round 3? This post features our guess, along with input from Evan Coburn of Stanley Cup of Chowder.
May 10, 2011, 1:30 PM EDT
The Red Wings and Sharks still need to settle their second round series, but we already know that the Eastern Conference finals will begin on Saturday and the West’s will start on Sunday. Check out this post for the full schedule.
May 9, 2011, 8:15 PM EDT
One benefit of a long layoff between playoff rounds is that injured players get time to heal up. The Lightning are feeling optimistic that Simon Gagne could play in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference finals after his first practice went well.
May 7, 2011, 7:36 PM EDT
He might not be a huge name, but the Bruins will sorely miss Patrice Bergeron’s Selke-quality two-way game. This post studies the team’s options to try to replace him.
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal 49
- Subban not eager to discuss contract talks 33
- Leafs re-sign Reimer — two years, $4.6 million 21
- Gorges still can’t explain falling out of favor in Montreal 13
- Eller, Habs agree to four-year, $14 million contract 10
- Cory Sarich hospitalized following cycling accident, expects ‘full recovery’ 7
- Stamkos shrugs off talk of LeBron-like homecoming to Toronto in 2016 31
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain 45
- Rangers and Kreider avoid arbitration, agree on two-year deal 39
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal 42
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (69)
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation (61)
- Report: O’Reilly wants $6.7M deal, Avs counter at $5.5M (58)
- Return that toaster: Ovechkin-Kirilenko engagement broken off (54)
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal (53)