May 14, 2011, 6:00 PM EDT
This post is your one-stop source for PHT content regarding Game 1 of the Eastern Conference finals between the Lightning and Bruins.
May 14, 2011, 3:00 PM EDT
Reports indicate that Simon Gagne will be back for Tampa Bay tonight. The Bruins might have good news coming for Patrice Bergeron, too, as he might be on track for a return by Game 5 (if there is one).
May 14, 2011, 1:39 AM EDT
The Tampa Bay Lightning managed to get the Eastern Conference finals thanks to their many strengths, but what one flaw could be fatal in Round 3? This post features our guess, along with input via Cassie McClellan from Raw Charge.
May 13, 2011, 8:50 PM EDT
The Boston Bruins managed to get the Eastern Conference finals thanks to their many strengths, but what one flaw could be fatal in Round 3? This post features our guess, along with input from Evan Coburn of Stanley Cup of Chowder.
May 10, 2011, 1:30 PM EDT
The Red Wings and Sharks still need to settle their second round series, but we already know that the Eastern Conference finals will begin on Saturday and the West’s will start on Sunday. Check out this post for the full schedule.
May 9, 2011, 8:15 PM EDT
One benefit of a long layoff between playoff rounds is that injured players get time to heal up. The Lightning are feeling optimistic that Simon Gagne could play in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference finals after his first practice went well.
May 7, 2011, 7:36 PM EDT
He might not be a huge name, but the Bruins will sorely miss Patrice Bergeron’s Selke-quality two-way game. This post studies the team’s options to try to replace him.
- NHL looking into Quenneville’s ‘grabby’ gesture from Game 1 24
- Getzlaf to play Game 2, looks awful 12
- Video: PHT Extra — can Detroit exploit Boston’s blueline? 8
- Sharks go on the attack, defeat Kings in Game 1 15
- Avalanche win in OT, complete third-period comeback 56
- Blues prevail in longest game in franchise history as Steen scores in third OT 23
- Video: Sharks’ Brown runs Voynov into Quick, scrum ensues 2
- Opportunistic Rangers pull away from Flyers, take 1-0 series lead 63
- WATCH LIVE: Minnesota Wild at Colorado Avalanche (Game 1) 1
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 1) 1