May 14, 2011, 6:00 PM EST
This post is your one-stop source for PHT content regarding Game 1 of the Eastern Conference finals between the Lightning and Bruins.
May 14, 2011, 3:00 PM EST
Reports indicate that Simon Gagne will be back for Tampa Bay tonight. The Bruins might have good news coming for Patrice Bergeron, too, as he might be on track for a return by Game 5 (if there is one).
May 14, 2011, 1:39 AM EST
The Tampa Bay Lightning managed to get the Eastern Conference finals thanks to their many strengths, but what one flaw could be fatal in Round 3? This post features our guess, along with input via Cassie McClellan from Raw Charge.
May 13, 2011, 8:50 PM EST
The Boston Bruins managed to get the Eastern Conference finals thanks to their many strengths, but what one flaw could be fatal in Round 3? This post features our guess, along with input from Evan Coburn of Stanley Cup of Chowder.
May 10, 2011, 1:30 PM EST
The Red Wings and Sharks still need to settle their second round series, but we already know that the Eastern Conference finals will begin on Saturday and the West’s will start on Sunday. Check out this post for the full schedule.
May 9, 2011, 8:15 PM EST
One benefit of a long layoff between playoff rounds is that injured players get time to heal up. The Lightning are feeling optimistic that Simon Gagne could play in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference finals after his first practice went well.
May 7, 2011, 7:36 PM EST
He might not be a huge name, but the Bruins will sorely miss Patrice Bergeron’s Selke-quality two-way game. This post studies the team’s options to try to replace him.
- Cardiac Cats: Panthers win as Reimer, Leafs fade in third 13
- Report: Canes’ Jordan Staal to make season debut Monday 2
- ‘We can build on this': Devils lose with Lou Lamoriello behind the bench 7
- Video: Nyquist scores OT winner on incredible individual effort 8
- Video: Ovechkin crushes Letang, Capitals cruise by the Penguins 7
- Video: Prout, Lucic drop the gloves in highly anticipated scrap 77
- Video: NHL on NBC panel breaks down the coaching situation in New Jersey 4
- Lou Lamoriello unveils highly unorthodox coaching plan 37
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks, Kings renew hostilities 3
- NHL on NBCSN: Can Capitals take advantage of depleted Penguins? 2