May 14, 2011, 6:00 PM EDT
This post is your one-stop source for PHT content regarding Game 1 of the Eastern Conference finals between the Lightning and Bruins.
May 14, 2011, 3:00 PM EDT
Reports indicate that Simon Gagne will be back for Tampa Bay tonight. The Bruins might have good news coming for Patrice Bergeron, too, as he might be on track for a return by Game 5 (if there is one).
May 14, 2011, 1:39 AM EDT
The Tampa Bay Lightning managed to get the Eastern Conference finals thanks to their many strengths, but what one flaw could be fatal in Round 3? This post features our guess, along with input via Cassie McClellan from Raw Charge.
May 13, 2011, 8:50 PM EDT
The Boston Bruins managed to get the Eastern Conference finals thanks to their many strengths, but what one flaw could be fatal in Round 3? This post features our guess, along with input from Evan Coburn of Stanley Cup of Chowder.
May 10, 2011, 1:30 PM EDT
The Red Wings and Sharks still need to settle their second round series, but we already know that the Eastern Conference finals will begin on Saturday and the West’s will start on Sunday. Check out this post for the full schedule.
May 9, 2011, 8:15 PM EDT
One benefit of a long layoff between playoff rounds is that injured players get time to heal up. The Lightning are feeling optimistic that Simon Gagne could play in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference finals after his first practice went well.
May 7, 2011, 7:36 PM EDT
He might not be a huge name, but the Bruins will sorely miss Patrice Bergeron’s Selke-quality two-way game. This post studies the team’s options to try to replace him.
- What does Jack Eichel mean to the Buffalo Sabres? 19
- It’s Buffalo Sabres Day at PHT 30
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 26
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 62
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? (62)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs (45)
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting (44)