Oct 12, 2011, 11:12 AM EST
The Versus crew of Mike Milbury, Keith Jones, and Liam McHugh break down what makes the Buffalo Sabres the chic pick in the Eastern Conference.
May 26, 2011, 7:07 PM EST
Keith Jones and Jeremy Roenick take a look ahead to tomorrow night’s Game 7 in Boston to see what each team needs to do to make the Stanley Cup finals.
May 25, 2011, 4:11 PM EST
Tonight’s Game 6 between Boston and Tampa Bay has the possibility of seeing the Bruins lock up their first appearance in the Stanley Cup finals since 1990 or it sees the Lightning force a Game 7. Keith Jones and Mike Milbury take a look at what happens tonight.
May 23, 2011, 10:37 AM EST
NBC’s Liam McHugh gets the straight scoop on what needs to happen in Game 5 from Pierre McGuire and Mike Milbury.
May 19, 2011, 2:04 PM EST
Liam McHugh, Keith Jones, and Jeremy Roenick take a look ahead to tonight’s Game 3 of the Eastern Conference finals.
Apr 23, 2011, 5:27 PM EST
Liam McHugh, Pierre McGuire, and Mike Milbury discuss tomorrow’s Game 6 between the Philadelphia Flyers and the Buffalo Sabres.
Apr 16, 2011, 3:29 PM EST
Mike Milbury tells us that he thinks the Capitals are the team to beat in the playoffs.
Apr 13, 2011, 4:31 PM EST
Versus’ Liam McHugh, Keith Jones, and Jeremy Roenick take a deeper look inside the now annual battle in the playoffs between Vancouver and Chicago.
Mar 6, 2011, 3:44 PM EST
Pierre McGuire and Mike Milbury talk with Liam McHugh about what they think of the Washington Capitals and Tampa Bay Lightning gearing up for the playoffs the way they’re doing.
- Flyers keep faint playoff hopes alive with win over Rangers 18
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder 48
- Jagr earns high praise in his Panthers debut 0
- Bruins maintain four-point edge in playoff race, hand Coyotes ninth straight loss 4
- NHL on NBC: Rangers look for a fourth straight win against the Flyers 7
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 9
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 13
- Flyers trade Kimmo Timonen to Blackhawks 39
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 22
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)
- Lindros files $3M defamation lawsuit against ex-referee Stewart (Updated: Now $250K) (65)
- The plummeting Coyotes are threatening to fall below the Oilers into 29th place (55)