Mar 17, 2012, 12:11 AM EST
Too bad “Aquilini” doesn’t lend itself to legal puns like “McCourt.”
Feb 22, 2012, 7:41 PM EST
The disgraced former coach apologizes to the hockey community during sentencing hearing.
Feb 20, 2012, 9:48 PM EST
Graham James will find out if he’ll face any more jail time.
Feb 10, 2012, 9:33 PM EST
Initial reports indicate that he committed suicide.
Jan 31, 2012, 12:07 AM EST
The concussion-related headaches keep piling up – even the metaphorical ones.
Jan 13, 2012, 12:46 AM EST
Philadelphia Police might know who started that ugly fight.
Jan 5, 2012, 12:44 AM EST
Warning: the video in this post is tough to watch.
Jan 3, 2012, 4:23 PM EST
Officials snatched 1,649 counterfeit items.
Dec 15, 2011, 9:21 PM EST
Former players would face big obstacles in a concussion-related legal battle.
Dec 13, 2011, 7:50 PM EST
Matthew Barnaby still could face deportation, though.
Sep 28, 2011, 1:26 PM EST
A 26 year old man has been charged with throwing a banana peel at Wayne Simmonds. If convicted, he could face a maximum fine of $2,000.
Sep 21, 2011, 4:35 PM EST
After observing Dustin Byfuglien’s symptoms after an arrest, a Minnesota police drug recognition expert believed that the Jets defenseman was “high on drugs.”
Sep 19, 2011, 5:01 PM EST
Mike Danton became an unlikely hero as he helped save a Swedish league teammate Marcus Bengtsson, who went into a seizure after suffering a late hit.
Sep 10, 2011, 1:23 PM EST
As Dustin Byfuglien continues to wonder if he’ll receive charges for BWI or something related to a recent incident, the Jets seem to have very little interest in trading the hybrid defenseman.
Sep 7, 2011, 12:10 PM EST
Police questioned Milan Lucic after he got into a screaming match with his girlfriend on Tuesday, but no charges were filed and there were no signs of physical harm.
Sep 2, 2011, 4:18 PM EST
As Dustin Byfuglien awaits word on whether he’ll actually be charged with a BWI, a report indicates that the American-born player might have some trouble getting in and around Canada because of his legal issues.
Aug 24, 2011, 12:13 PM EST
Michael Ryder’s brother Daniel was cleared of charges related to an attempted robbery of a convenience store.
Aug 14, 2011, 6:00 PM EST
Nikolai Khabibulin was released from “Tent City” just after midnight on Saturday.
Aug 6, 2011, 11:22 AM EST
Sean Avery says he thinks that his legal issues “will all work out at some point,” but the question is: will his NHL career?
Jul 28, 2011, 4:39 PM EST
Mike Danton announced that he’ll play in Sweden next season, continuing his unlikely journey from a lengthy prison sentence.
Jul 25, 2011, 5:44 PM EST
Aaron Boogaard fulfilled the first part of his obligations stemming from last week’s charges related to his involvement in his brother Derek Boogaard’s prescription drug-related death by appearing in Minneapolis court today. Aaron didn’t enter a plea during that first Monday court date, according to the Associated Press. Aaron Boogaard is accused of providing the…
Jul 22, 2011, 6:28 PM EST
Friday brought more sad news for the Boogaard family as Aaron received two serious drug-related charges related to the death of Derek Boogaard. Click “Read More” for the details.
Jul 14, 2011, 12:33 PM EST
The Canadiens got some tax breaks for the Bell Centre while the Oilers might not get much governmental help as they try to build a new arena.
Jul 12, 2011, 1:18 PM EST
The Ontario Court of Appeals sided with Molson-Coors and the NHL, bringing their “monster” 375 million+ deal back to life.
Jul 11, 2011, 10:10 PM EST
Brett Sutter pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct charges related to an incident in which he allegedly punched a cab driver. It looks like the two parties can move on from that incident while the rest of us enjoy Sutter’s wonderful mustachioed mugshot.
- Islanders players hold closed-door meeting after ninth straight loss 7
- Penguins’ Neal has phone hearing for knee on Bruins’ Marchand 80
- Shawn Thornton confirms hearing with NHL Department of Player Safety (Updated) 74
- Video: Penguins’ Neal knees Bruins’ Marchand 64
- Penguins announce Brooks Orpik ‘alert and conscious’ (Updated) 41
- Shawn Thornton: ‘People could probably criticize that I’m a little too honorable’ 74
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty 170
- Report: Salary cap ‘may be around’ $70 million next season 17
- TGIF: Five NHL games to watch this weekend 5
- Report: Laviolette a candidate to replace Capuano 25
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (170)
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ (89)
- Penguins’ Neal has phone hearing for knee on Bruins’ Marchand (83)
- Shawn Thornton: ‘People could probably criticize that I’m a little too honorable’ (74)
- Shawn Thornton confirms hearing with NHL Department of Player Safety (Updated) (74)