Aug 12, 2011, 1:58 PM EDT
Lee Sweatt started his NHL career by scoring a goal in his first game. One shift later, it all fell apart.
Jul 11, 2011, 9:45 PM EDT
Need to catch up on Monday’s moves? Here’s a rundown of the smaller signings.
Feb 17, 2011, 1:08 PM EDT
Just when you thought the Canucks couldn’t lose any more players on defense to injury, Kevin Bieksa goes down with a broken foot.
Feb 15, 2011, 12:45 PM EDT
The Canucks had to call up their 12th defenseman this season thanks to Andrew Alberts breaking his wrist against St. Louis. Somehow, the Canucks stay on top in the West.
Jan 27, 2011, 12:58 PM EDT
A tough blow for the West-leading Canucks as they’ll be without Alex Edler for an undetermined amount of time after getting back surgery.
Jan 27, 2011, 11:00 AM EDT
Aside from the occasional night off – or the even less common instance when a save or goal isn’t deemed worthy – the gang at PHT will decide which tally or stop is the best of any given night. Once those two winners are determined, we’ll share our reasoning (and most importantly, the video clip…
Jan 27, 2011, 2:18 AM EDT
With all the stars on the ice in Vancouver, it’d be rookie Lee Sweatt scoring his first NHL goal and making it count big as the game-winner over Nashville.
- WATCH LIVE: Today’s Stanley Cup playoff action 0
- Lucic issues statement on father’s passing 6
- Hall caught off guard by Oilers’ front office shuffle 11
- Wild’s Dubnyk shakes off six-goal night, saves 36 as Blues pushed to brink 31
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 5
- Malkin: ‘I want to say sorry to fans, to my teammates’ 49
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime 104
- Sens’ Anderson continues to haunt Habs, forces Game 6 12
- Price, Dubnyk, Rinne are Vezina Trophy finalists 16
- Chicago to start Darling in Game 6 21
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall (174)
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (114)
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (104)
- Eichel understands Murray’s disappointment, but ‘extreme competitor’ has ‘a lot to offer’ (98)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (91)