Aug 12, 2011, 1:58 PM EDT
Lee Sweatt started his NHL career by scoring a goal in his first game. One shift later, it all fell apart.
Jul 11, 2011, 9:45 PM EDT
Need to catch up on Monday’s moves? Here’s a rundown of the smaller signings.
Feb 17, 2011, 1:08 PM EDT
Just when you thought the Canucks couldn’t lose any more players on defense to injury, Kevin Bieksa goes down with a broken foot.
Feb 15, 2011, 12:45 PM EDT
The Canucks had to call up their 12th defenseman this season thanks to Andrew Alberts breaking his wrist against St. Louis. Somehow, the Canucks stay on top in the West.
Jan 27, 2011, 12:58 PM EDT
A tough blow for the West-leading Canucks as they’ll be without Alex Edler for an undetermined amount of time after getting back surgery.
Jan 27, 2011, 11:00 AM EDT
Aside from the occasional night off – or the even less common instance when a save or goal isn’t deemed worthy – the gang at PHT will decide which tally or stop is the best of any given night. Once those two winners are determined, we’ll share our reasoning (and most importantly, the video clip…
Jan 27, 2011, 2:18 AM EDT
With all the stars on the ice in Vancouver, it’d be rookie Lee Sweatt scoring his first NHL goal and making it count big as the game-winner over Nashville.
- Getzlaf powers Ducks to Game 2 victory, 2-0 series lead over Stars 2
- Video: Lucic spears DeKeyser from behind 95
- Detroit stuns favored Bruins with late goal to take Game 1 47
- Crashing Lightning: Montreal crushes Tampa Bay, takes 2-0 series lead 7
- Quenneville gets $25,000 fine for ‘bush-league move’ 14
- NHL looking into Quenneville’s ‘grabby’ gesture from Game 1 41
- Getzlaf to play Game 2, looks awful 20
- Video: PHT Extra — can Detroit exploit Boston’s blueline? 13
- Sharks go on the attack, defeat Kings in Game 1 17
- Avalanche win in OT, complete third-period comeback 63