Aug 12, 2011, 1:58 PM EDT
Lee Sweatt started his NHL career by scoring a goal in his first game. One shift later, it all fell apart.
Jul 11, 2011, 9:45 PM EDT
Need to catch up on Monday’s moves? Here’s a rundown of the smaller signings.
Feb 17, 2011, 1:08 PM EDT
Just when you thought the Canucks couldn’t lose any more players on defense to injury, Kevin Bieksa goes down with a broken foot.
Feb 15, 2011, 12:45 PM EDT
The Canucks had to call up their 12th defenseman this season thanks to Andrew Alberts breaking his wrist against St. Louis. Somehow, the Canucks stay on top in the West.
Jan 27, 2011, 12:58 PM EDT
A tough blow for the West-leading Canucks as they’ll be without Alex Edler for an undetermined amount of time after getting back surgery.
Jan 27, 2011, 11:00 AM EDT
Aside from the occasional night off – or the even less common instance when a save or goal isn’t deemed worthy – the gang at PHT will decide which tally or stop is the best of any given night. Once those two winners are determined, we’ll share our reasoning (and most importantly, the video clip…
Jan 27, 2011, 2:18 AM EDT
With all the stars on the ice in Vancouver, it’d be rookie Lee Sweatt scoring his first NHL goal and making it count big as the game-winner over Nashville.
- The Ducks got Kesler for a game like Saturday’s 16
- Your Lightning-Rangers Game 7 officials are… 1
- Duchene slams Russian players for storming off after Canada’s 2015 WHC win 50
- DeBoer predicts ‘big bounce-back’ in San Jose 12
- Sabres name Bylsma head coach 45
- Lundqvist on Game 7: ‘You’re definitely nervous, but it comes down to teamwork’ 16
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue 56
- Stanley Cup Final to begin June 3 9
- Caps’ Backstrom undergoes arthroscopic hip surgery 6
- Report: Sens’ Murray to retire after next season 1
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue (56)
- On Kreider, and trying ‘to turn the other cheek’ (54)
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL (53)