Aug 12, 2011, 1:58 PM EDT
Lee Sweatt started his NHL career by scoring a goal in his first game. One shift later, it all fell apart.
Jul 11, 2011, 9:45 PM EDT
Need to catch up on Monday’s moves? Here’s a rundown of the smaller signings.
Feb 17, 2011, 1:08 PM EDT
Just when you thought the Canucks couldn’t lose any more players on defense to injury, Kevin Bieksa goes down with a broken foot.
Feb 15, 2011, 12:45 PM EDT
The Canucks had to call up their 12th defenseman this season thanks to Andrew Alberts breaking his wrist against St. Louis. Somehow, the Canucks stay on top in the West.
Jan 27, 2011, 12:58 PM EDT
A tough blow for the West-leading Canucks as they’ll be without Alex Edler for an undetermined amount of time after getting back surgery.
Jan 27, 2011, 11:00 AM EDT
Aside from the occasional night off – or the even less common instance when a save or goal isn’t deemed worthy – the gang at PHT will decide which tally or stop is the best of any given night. Once those two winners are determined, we’ll share our reasoning (and most importantly, the video clip…
Jan 27, 2011, 2:18 AM EDT
With all the stars on the ice in Vancouver, it’d be rookie Lee Sweatt scoring his first NHL goal and making it count big as the game-winner over Nashville.
- Gettin’ paid: Gardiner inks five-year, $20.25M extension with Leafs 8
- Report: Trottier to join Sabres’ coaching staff 8
- Blues sign former eighth overall pick Mueller 25
- Trotz plans to let Johansson, Kuznetsov, and Burakovsky compete for time at center 40
- Eric Staal has surgery to repair ‘core muscle injury’ 6
- After not seeing ‘eye-to-eye’ with Carlyle, Reimer will compete for No. 1 gig 16
- Two down, one to go: Wings ink Tatar to three-year, $8.25M deal 12
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal 63
- Subban not eager to discuss contract talks 34
- Leafs re-sign Reimer — two years, $4.6 million 22
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal (63)
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain (45)
- New Caps regime plans to keep Ovechkin at RW (for now) (42)
- Trotz plans to let Johansson, Kuznetsov, and Burakovsky compete for time at center (40)
- Rangers and Kreider avoid arbitration, agree on two-year deal (39)