Aug 20, 2011, 1:18 AM EDT
Brendan Shanahan promises to explain all league discipline decisions next season; both suspension and non-suspensions. Will we finally have a clear understanding of what constitutes supplemental discipline?
Jun 1, 2011, 12:44 PM EDT
It appears that Colin Campbell will be out as the league disciplinarian and former NHL star Brendan Shanahan will be taking his place as the league disciplinarian.
Oct 31, 2010, 2:06 PM EDT
Flyers forward Daniel Briere’s last-minute cross checking incident with Islanders forward Franz Nielsen has gotten him noticed by the NHL. Mr. Briere, Colin Campbell on line one.
Oct 12, 2010, 4:55 PM EDT
Niklas Hjalmarsson reportedly participated in a hearing with the NHL via a 1pm ET conference call with NHL head of discipline/guy who decides on suspensions Colin Campbell, according to TSN. While the hearing probably already took place, the league might not have a decision regarding a possible suspension until earlier today or perhaps even tomorrow.…
- NHL, Coyotes deny report that team is moving to Vegas 23
- Report: Richards’ border incident involved oxycodone 46
- Trade: Bieksa headed to California — but it’s Anaheim, not San Jose 20
- Trade: Jackets land Saad, Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago 85
- Hamilton signs six-year deal with Flames 18
- Sharks get Jones from Bruins for first-round pick and unsigned prospect 42
- Hurricanes to buy out Semin 15
- Bruins are talking to teams about Savard, but not Rask 13
- Report: Richards part of police investigation 47
- UFA of the Day: Mike Green 5
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad, Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (87)
- Trade: Flames land Dougie Hamilton for package of picks (75)
- Trade: Busy Bruins send Lucic to Kings (66)