Aug 20, 2011, 1:18 AM EST
Brendan Shanahan promises to explain all league discipline decisions next season; both suspension and non-suspensions. Will we finally have a clear understanding of what constitutes supplemental discipline?
Jun 1, 2011, 12:44 PM EST
It appears that Colin Campbell will be out as the league disciplinarian and former NHL star Brendan Shanahan will be taking his place as the league disciplinarian.
Oct 31, 2010, 2:06 PM EST
Flyers forward Daniel Briere’s last-minute cross checking incident with Islanders forward Franz Nielsen has gotten him noticed by the NHL. Mr. Briere, Colin Campbell on line one.
Oct 12, 2010, 4:55 PM EST
Niklas Hjalmarsson reportedly participated in a hearing with the NHL via a 1pm ET conference call with NHL head of discipline/guy who decides on suspensions Colin Campbell, according to TSN. While the hearing probably already took place, the league might not have a decision regarding a possible suspension until earlier today or perhaps even tomorrow.…
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ 10
- ‘We did not want to disrespect our fans’: Leafs salute supporters after beating Red Wings 3
- Video: Demers sends Stoll flying with massive open-ice hit 6
- Don Cherry on Leafs not saluting fans: ‘I couldn’t believe these guys would do something like this’ 13
- Report: Dan Hamhuis’ injury is significant, but not season-ending 5
- Been there, done that: Oilers lose five straight for second time this season 10
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ 85
- Video: Prout drops Lucic with one punch 43
- NHL grants Kings cap relief for Voynov, who’s still suspended indefinitely 31
- Trade: Stars get Demers from Sharks, send Dillon to San Jose 18
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (85)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (78)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Wild put Harding on waivers (Updated) (52)
- After Voynov suspension, Lombardi wonders if teams need a ‘cushion’ in case a player is a ‘bank robber, kleptomaniac’ (51)