Jan 5, 2012, 11:30 AM EDT
The legal wranglings in the Steve Moore-Todd Bertuzzi case swirl on.
Sep 22, 2011, 8:15 AM EDT
The family of former Los Angeles Kings scout Mark Bavis has settled their lawsuit with United Airlines over what they feel was a lack of safety concerning his fateful flight on September 11, 2001.
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 8
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 15
- NHL on NBCSN: Stakes high for Kings, ‘Hawks tonight 15
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 12
- Video: Brian Engblom takes a puck to the head 13
- Flames jump back into third in Pacific, beat Preds 6
- Letang concussed, Penguins will dress five defensemen 18
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks desperate for wins, Penguins seek definitive end to slump 7
- Video: Bolts lose Garrison, Paquette in loss to Wings 4
- Bruins ruin Lundqvist’s return 28