Dec 9, 2013, 9:56 PM EST
There’s a chance Zbynek Michalek could be back, though.
Nov 15, 2013, 8:55 AM EST
The two have a history.
Oct 25, 2013, 2:04 PM EST
Physical forward could miss three games.
Jul 22, 2013, 6:49 PM EST
Eighteen players return from the bronze-winning 2010 team.
Jul 5, 2013, 12:49 PM EST
He had 49 points in 48 games last year for the Capitals.
Jul 5, 2013, 11:50 AM EST
Finnish forward gets term in the desert.
Jun 25, 2013, 1:45 PM EST
Veteran forwards, outstanding goaltending depth.
May 19, 2013, 3:58 PM EST
A pair of young players led the way.
Apr 22, 2013, 7:26 PM EST
Lauri Korpikoski and Derek Morris are back.
Apr 22, 2013, 8:09 AM EST
The match will start at 7:30 p.m. ET.
Mar 29, 2013, 9:34 PM EST
Phoenix looking for second straight win.
Dec 21, 2012, 4:48 PM EST
If not, they might head back overseas.
Nov 6, 2012, 4:30 PM EST
Maybe he’ll send Phoenix a DVD of him putting pen to paper.
Korpikoski: I’ll send Phoenix DVDs of my Finnish league play, “to show that I can score on power play”
Oct 31, 2012, 10:58 AM EST
He’s tearing it up with TPS Turku, and hopes Dave Tippett takes notice.
Oct 3, 2012, 9:40 PM EST
If the lockout is still going after SM-liiga’s November break, then he’ll reportedly spend the whole season in Finland.
Jul 21, 2012, 11:05 PM EST
An already modest attack seemingly got weaker during the offseason.
May 18, 2012, 11:50 AM EST
“We bend, but we don’t break. That’s what we have to do.”
Apr 19, 2012, 2:15 PM EST
Coyotes down a trio of forwards heading into tonight’s game vs. Chicago.
Apr 16, 2012, 8:25 PM EST
Martin Hanzal and Lauri Korpikoski are also absent.
Mar 25, 2012, 1:57 AM EST
Joe Thornton became the 41st player in NHL history to reach the 750 assist mark.
Nov 3, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
Yes, it’s true, Dan Carcillo used to be an altar boy when he was a kid. Up is down, left is right… and this is PHT’s Morning Skate from Bizarro World.
Aug 29, 2011, 12:52 PM EST
We know that the Coyotes are seemingly always in peril off the ice, but are they in big trouble this season when actually playing the games?
Jul 20, 2011, 11:52 AM EST
The Lightning locked up Teddy Purcell to a two-year, $4.725 million deal, avoiding arbitration. Lauri Korpikoski came to an arbitration settlement by signing a two-year, $3.6 million contract with the Coyotes. We examine whether or not these two players might be one-hit wonders in the post.
Jul 9, 2011, 11:13 AM EST
The NHLPA announced when the players who chose to go to salary arbitration will head to court should they not get a deal worked out before then.
- Burke wants the Flames to be — yep, you guessed it — more ‘truculent’ 38
- Flames fire GM Jay Feaster 36
- Video: Projected rise in salary cap could have some players ‘licking their lips’ 15
- Discuss: Blackhawks score big on Rivalry Night on NBCSN 36
- Crosby: If I had to guess Thornton’s suspension, I’d say 10 games 81
- Cowen gets two-game suspension for hit on Girgensons 12
- Rangers must consider Callahan’s injury history in contract talks 13
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Outrage over hockey violence, Gary Bettman is a happy man, Darryl Sutter is awesome, and more! 33
- Report: Isles coach Capuano not seen as problem 11
- Rivalry Night on NBCSN: Flyers challenge top-ranked Blackhawks 18
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (182)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (156)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (138)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (132)
- Orpik suffers from concussion, including memory loss (118)