Lady Byng Trophy
Jun 19, 2012, 7:30 AM EST
Giving up props to your old goalie coach for getting you there is hat-tip worthy. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Jun 22, 2011, 10:42 PM EST
Martin St. Louis took home some of his own hardware tonight earning the Lady Byng Trophy for being the league’s most gentlemanly player.
Apr 21, 2011, 1:28 PM EST
Most don’t think of hockey as a gentlemanly game, the NHL does pick out three players who best exemplify what it means to be a sportsman in hockey.
- Cowen gets two-game suspension for hit on Girgensons 10
- Rangers must consider Callahan’s injury history in contract talks 12
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Outrage over hockey violence, Gary Bettman is a happy man, Darryl Sutter is awesome, and more! 24
- Report: Isles coach Capuano not seen as problem 11
- Rivalry Night on NBCSN: Flyers challenge top-ranked Blackhawks 17
- Update: Ryan Callahan out 4-6 weeks with MCL sprain 15
- Four goals: Ovechkin wills Caps to stunning shootout win vs. Bolts 62
- Bettman: No decision on expansion, but they’re listening 13
- Neal admits kneeing Marchand was ‘not the smartest decision’ 78
- Leafs captain Phaneuf suspended two games for boarding 37
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (182)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (156)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (138)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (132)
- Orpik suffers from concussion, including memory loss (118)