Lady Byng Trophy
Jun 19, 2012, 7:30 AM EST
Giving up props to your old goalie coach for getting you there is hat-tip worthy. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Jun 22, 2011, 10:42 PM EST
Martin St. Louis took home some of his own hardware tonight earning the Lady Byng Trophy for being the league’s most gentlemanly player.
Apr 21, 2011, 1:28 PM EST
Most don’t think of hockey as a gentlemanly game, the NHL does pick out three players who best exemplify what it means to be a sportsman in hockey.
- Comparing the records of all 30 teams in the last two months 22
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 7
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 4
- Leafs’ luck: Bernier gives up long distance goal, things unravel in third 20
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 34
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 15
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 16
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 5
- NHL on NBCSN: Rangers, Canadiens seek edge as divisional battles intensify 2
- Struggling Kings complete the comeback against Blackhawks 11