Aug 19, 2012, 2:05 PM EST
He was injured December 5 thanks to a Dion Phaneuf hit.
Nov 21, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
Sidney Crosby’s return is going to have everyone paying attention to see if his concussion treatment made it all worthwhile in the end.
Jun 29, 2011, 4:23 PM EST
NHL legendary scorer Paul Kariya announced his retirement from the NHL today and took aim at illegal head shots as the reason why his career ended prematurely.
Apr 4, 2011, 6:44 PM EST
We haven’t heard much from Coyotes defenseman Kurt Sauer since September 2009 as he’s still feeling effects from a concussion suffered in a preseason game that year. His story is terrifying and heartbreaking all at once.
- Holland: ‘I’m not against fighting’ 3
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 17
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 4
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 11
- Video: Coyotes defeat Oilers with 0.3 seconds remaining in OT 3
- It’s ‘unlikely’ Duncan Keith has the mumps, says Blackhawks coach 3
- Bjugstad scores the winner as Panthers, Capitals make history with 20-round shootout 21
- Yep, Beau Bennett has the mumps 24
- (Video) PHT Extra: Would the Oilers really trade Taylor Hall? 11
- Russia’s economic crisis causing big trouble for KHL 56