Aug 19, 2012, 2:05 PM EDT
He was injured December 5 thanks to a Dion Phaneuf hit.
Nov 21, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
Sidney Crosby’s return is going to have everyone paying attention to see if his concussion treatment made it all worthwhile in the end.
Jun 29, 2011, 4:23 PM EDT
NHL legendary scorer Paul Kariya announced his retirement from the NHL today and took aim at illegal head shots as the reason why his career ended prematurely.
Apr 4, 2011, 6:44 PM EDT
We haven’t heard much from Coyotes defenseman Kurt Sauer since September 2009 as he’s still feeling effects from a concussion suffered in a preseason game that year. His story is terrifying and heartbreaking all at once.
- Agent: Subban hasn’t told me to make him NHL’s highest-paid D 23
- Devils sign Greene to five-year, $25M extension 16
- Subban seeking $8.5 million in arbitration, versus the Habs at $5.25 million 44
- Marchand on Plekanec: ‘I hate him. I can’t stand him’ 55
- Gettin’ paid: Gardiner inks five-year, $20.25M extension with Leafs 15
- Report: Trottier to join Sabres’ coaching staff 21
- Blues sign former eighth overall pick Mueller 31
- Trotz plans to let Johansson, Kuznetsov, and Burakovsky compete for time at center 45
- Eric Staal has surgery to repair ‘core muscle injury’ 6
- After not seeing ‘eye-to-eye’ with Carlyle, Reimer will compete for No. 1 gig 16
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal (63)
- Marchand on Plekanec: ‘I hate him. I can’t stand him’ (55)
- Subban seeking $8.5 million in arbitration, versus the Habs at $5.25 million (45)
- Trotz plans to let Johansson, Kuznetsov, and Burakovsky compete for time at center (45)
- Richards: If not for the cap, half the league would want to play for Hawks (36)