Jan 8, 2013, 11:27 AM EDT
Veteran NHLer appeared in over 600 games, named to 2001-02 NHL All-Rookie Team.
Dec 12, 2012, 4:23 PM EDT
This after an acrimonious split with Columbus.
Jul 31, 2012, 3:20 PM EDT
We take a look at three, starting with Devils winger Petr Sykora.
Apr 7, 2012, 12:31 PM EDT
Panthers’ longest-tenured player excited for his first-ever postseason.
Jan 20, 2012, 9:30 AM EDT
Buffalo’s Drew Stafford and Derek Roy top the list.
Jan 17, 2012, 7:05 PM EDT
It’s true. He really hasn’t.
Jan 12, 2012, 2:54 PM EDT
Stemming from a JF Jacques hit on Sunday.
Dec 7, 2011, 12:47 AM EDT
Tonight’s mission: make it through the game with minimal damage.
Nov 7, 2011, 7:06 PM EDT
Or is there still a future for this team?
Jul 25, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
No one expects Vinny Prospal to make or break the Columbus Blue Jackets’ season next year. But if he can produce decent numbers while playing next to Jeff Carter and Rick Nash for a few months, he could help the team buy time until Kristian Huselius’ mid-season return.
Jul 23, 2011, 1:46 PM EDT
The Blue Jackets needed to find a way to replace Kristian Huselius and did so by signing former Rangers forward Vinny Prospal.
Jul 16, 2011, 1:00 PM EDT
With Kristian Huselius likely out until sometime between November to January, the Blue Jackets either need to find a free agent or trade to help cover the hole left in the lineup.
Jul 13, 2011, 9:27 PM EDT
After battling ankle and hip injuries last season, Columbus Blue Jackets forward Kristian Huselius has torn a pectoral muscle and will miss 4-6 months.
Jul 10, 2011, 2:23 PM EDT
A report sheds some light on James Wisniewski’s potential role with the Blue Jackets. PHT provides some insight regarding how the addition of Wisniewski and Jeff Carter changes the dynamic in Columbus.
Feb 25, 2011, 8:53 PM EDT
Whatever trade value Kristian Huselius carried is probably gone now that the Blue Jackets placed him on the injured reserve.
Nov 11, 2010, 7:44 PM EDT
Minor trade update: the New York Rangers and Columbus Blue Jackets exchanged minor league players today, as the Rangers sent Dane Byers to Columbus for Chad Kolarik. Perhaps the bigger news is that the Blue Jackets put forward Kristian Huselius on the injured reserve, retroactive all the way back to October 23. Here is a…
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain 17
- Rangers and Kreider avoid arbitration, agree on two-year deal 13
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal 36
- Advancement? Leafs sign Booth for one year, $1.1M 23
- Leafs hire 28-year-old stats advocate as assistant GM 30
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 68
- Stars, Roussel agree on four-year, $8 million deal 3
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation 61
- Return that toaster: Ovechkin-Kirilenko engagement broken off 53
- Report: Leafs sign Franson to one year, $3.3 million deal 8
- Kane, Toews could’ve commanded $13.8M cap hits, says agent (83)
- Babcock fires back over allegations that free agents avoid him (77)
- Babcock: Cleary a ‘calculated risk’ after playing last year ‘on one leg’ (70)
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (68)
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation (61)