Jan 8, 2013, 11:27 AM EST
Veteran NHLer appeared in over 600 games, named to 2001-02 NHL All-Rookie Team.
Dec 12, 2012, 4:23 PM EST
This after an acrimonious split with Columbus.
Jul 31, 2012, 3:20 PM EST
We take a look at three, starting with Devils winger Petr Sykora.
Apr 7, 2012, 12:31 PM EST
Panthers’ longest-tenured player excited for his first-ever postseason.
Jan 20, 2012, 9:30 AM EST
Buffalo’s Drew Stafford and Derek Roy top the list.
Jan 17, 2012, 7:05 PM EST
It’s true. He really hasn’t.
Jan 12, 2012, 2:54 PM EST
Stemming from a JF Jacques hit on Sunday.
Dec 7, 2011, 12:47 AM EST
Tonight’s mission: make it through the game with minimal damage.
Nov 7, 2011, 7:06 PM EST
Or is there still a future for this team?
Jul 25, 2011, 8:00 AM EST
No one expects Vinny Prospal to make or break the Columbus Blue Jackets’ season next year. But if he can produce decent numbers while playing next to Jeff Carter and Rick Nash for a few months, he could help the team buy time until Kristian Huselius’ mid-season return.
Jul 23, 2011, 1:46 PM EST
The Blue Jackets needed to find a way to replace Kristian Huselius and did so by signing former Rangers forward Vinny Prospal.
Jul 16, 2011, 1:00 PM EST
With Kristian Huselius likely out until sometime between November to January, the Blue Jackets either need to find a free agent or trade to help cover the hole left in the lineup.
Jul 13, 2011, 9:27 PM EST
After battling ankle and hip injuries last season, Columbus Blue Jackets forward Kristian Huselius has torn a pectoral muscle and will miss 4-6 months.
Jul 10, 2011, 2:23 PM EST
A report sheds some light on James Wisniewski’s potential role with the Blue Jackets. PHT provides some insight regarding how the addition of Wisniewski and Jeff Carter changes the dynamic in Columbus.
Feb 25, 2011, 8:53 PM EST
Whatever trade value Kristian Huselius carried is probably gone now that the Blue Jackets placed him on the injured reserve.
Nov 11, 2010, 7:44 PM EST
Minor trade update: the New York Rangers and Columbus Blue Jackets exchanged minor league players today, as the Rangers sent Dane Byers to Columbus for Chad Kolarik. Perhaps the bigger news is that the Blue Jackets put forward Kristian Huselius on the injured reserve, retroactive all the way back to October 23. Here is a…
- Blue Jackets proud as Columbus shows it’s a hockey town 0
- From contract dispute to All-Star MVP, Johansen’s had quite the year 1
- Marc-Andre Fleury would like to remind the Columbus crowd that the Penguins beat the Blue Jackets in the playoffs 8
- Cannonball Run…and gun: Team Toews wins highest-scoring game in ASG history 13
- Supercut: Every goal from the highest-scoring period in All-Star Game history 5
- Video: Team Foligno survives shootout, wins Skills Competition 4
- Video: Weber wins hardest shot with 108.5 mph blast 13
- Video: Lightning’s Drouin wins fastest skater 7
- WATCH LIVE: NHL All-Star Skills Competition 2
- Will the Youngstars even have a chance? (Updated) 12
- Columnist: Flyers ‘orchestrated’ fight night versus Pens during meal at ‘a local steakhouse’ (130)
- Flyers’ Rinaldo: ‘I changed the whole game, man’ (112)
- Video: Rinaldo tossed for boarding Letang (79)
- Report: Flyers’ Rinaldo waives right to an in-person hearing (61)
- Video: NHL offers Flyers’ Rinaldo in-person hearing (57)