Jan 20, 2012, 9:05 PM EST
Revenge is not best served lukewarm.
Jan 20, 2012, 1:26 PM EST
He played more than any other Penguin last night.
Jan 19, 2012, 9:57 PM EST
Pittsburgh moves into seventh overall in the East as of this moment.
Jan 19, 2012, 12:26 PM EST
For the first time in 21 games.
Jan 19, 2012, 12:02 PM EST
It appears as though he might.
Jan 17, 2012, 12:48 PM EST
The Pens defenseman has been out since late November with a concussion.
Jan 16, 2012, 5:35 PM EST
Pittsburgh defenseman has been out with a concussion since November.
Jan 13, 2012, 10:54 AM EST
Also, reports of a team meeting to discuss a temporary captain.
Jan 12, 2012, 12:12 AM EST
Not exactly what Penguins fans want to hear.
Jan 10, 2012, 12:00 PM EST
A brief statement today by Pens head coach Dan Bylsma.
Jan 9, 2012, 11:10 AM EST
It’s not all doom and gloom in Pittsburgh… Right?
Jan 8, 2012, 2:37 PM EST
The Penguins could be in trouble.
Dec 29, 2011, 5:14 PM EST
No. 87 is attending meetings and exercising with team.
Dec 21, 2011, 11:25 AM EST
This post is part of a series looking at the issue and impact of concussions in the NHL. ProHockeyTalk and Comcast SportsNet are featuring pieces today as a lead-in to tonight’s special edition of NHL Live on Versus (6:30 p.m. EST.)
Dec 17, 2011, 5:52 PM EST
This can’t be good news…
Dec 16, 2011, 7:03 PM EST
Teemu Selanne returns to Winnipeg.
Three (News) Stars of the Week: Bryzgalov makes us think, Bolland makes Vancouver mad, and concussions make the NHL…woozy?
Dec 16, 2011, 6:33 PM EST
Thanks for the page views, news stars.
Dec 15, 2011, 9:07 AM EST
Comparing him to Eric Lindros is a bit of a stretch at this point.
Dec 13, 2011, 12:22 PM EST
It can get worse for the Penguins as Evgeni Malkin is apparently hurting as well. We think.
Dec 10, 2011, 2:22 PM EST
More injury problems for the Penguins as Jordan Staal is out tonight.
Dec 5, 2011, 4:14 PM EST
Claims his hit on Letang was compared to Cooke’s on Savard.
Dec 5, 2011, 3:21 PM EST
Sorry for the lack of focus on this one. We’ve been busy.
Dec 5, 2011, 12:29 PM EST
In news that shouldn’t shock you today, Kris Letang has a concussion thanks to the hit he took from Max Pacioretty.
Nov 30, 2011, 12:05 PM EST
Could be classified as a “forearm shiver.”
Nov 30, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
The Ducks are being jerks because they’re ruining the final season of a future Hall of Famer. That and more in the Morning Skate.
- Update: Ryan Callahan out 4-6 weeks with MCL sprain 5
- Ovechkin wills Caps to stunning shootout win vs. Bolts 43
- Bettman: No decision on expansion, but they’re listening 12
- Neal admits kneeing Marchand was ‘not the smartest decision’ 68
- Leafs captain Phaneuf suspended two games for boarding 37
- Rangers confirm Staal suffered concussion 8
- Winnipeg to get outdoor game; Phoenix wants one 33
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head 156
- Report: Dion Phaneuf will face hearing for hit on Kevan Miller 104
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ 136
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (182)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (156)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (136)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (132)
- Orpik suffers from concussion, including memory loss (118)