Apr 9, 2012, 7:30 PM EDT
He thinks Penguins are one of just a few teams that went into training camp thinking they could win the Cup.
Apr 8, 2012, 8:12 PM EDT
Scott Hartnell says it will be a “bloodbath.”
Mar 31, 2012, 10:30 PM EDT
Philadelphia has a 3-1 series lead going into Sunday’s contest.
Mar 28, 2012, 1:18 PM EDT
How many he’ll miss after that nobody knows.
Mar 27, 2012, 11:54 AM EDT
Pens defenseman has a lower-body injury (day-to-day).
Mar 26, 2012, 7:17 PM EDT
32-year-old veteran is enjoying a career year.
Mar 22, 2012, 9:49 PM EDT
Geno might just have a shot at 50 goals, after all.
Mar 19, 2012, 3:35 PM EDT
One columnist asks if No. 87 is being treated with deference.
Mar 18, 2012, 3:00 PM EDT
This one is hide-your-eyes nasty.
Mar 16, 2012, 1:30 PM EDT
He got another one Friday morning.
Mar 16, 2012, 11:25 AM EDT
He wasn’t trying to test himself as much this time around.
Mar 16, 2012, 9:55 AM EDT
Martin was playing in his first game in just under three months.
Mar 16, 2012, 6:45 AM EDT
Now might be a good time for the Rangers and the East to start worrying.
Mar 15, 2012, 10:09 PM EDT
They look as scary as you probably expected.
Mar 15, 2012, 9:37 PM EDT
Discuss the game in the comments.
Mar 15, 2012, 1:05 PM EDT
All-Star defenseman returns on the same night as Sidney Crosby.
Mar 15, 2012, 10:28 AM EDT
Slats is either playing headgames or being honest…or, he’s doing both.
Mar 15, 2012, 9:59 AM EDT
Penguins’ stars will be out on the ice together with the man advantage.
Mar 14, 2012, 8:50 PM EDT
The Rangers will have their hands full when they play the Penguins.
Mar 13, 2012, 9:19 PM EDT
Insert Mark Recchi joke here.
Mar 12, 2012, 9:04 PM EDT
All three teams are hot, but which are legitimate contenders?
Mar 12, 2012, 8:21 PM EDT
The NHL is still looking for ways to make the game safer.
Mar 10, 2012, 11:50 PM EDT
The Penguins have won eight in a row heading into their battle with the Bruins.
Mar 10, 2012, 12:00 PM EDT
So… He doesn’t have a concussion then?
Mar 7, 2012, 8:24 AM EDT
Toronto comes into a special Mario Lemieux-dedicating night hurting.
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 4
- Lightning clinch playoff berth, but did they lose Hedman? 6
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 7
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 22
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- NHL on NBCSN: Stakes high for Kings, ‘Hawks tonight 21
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 12
- Video: Brian Engblom takes a puck to the head 13
- Flames jump back into third in Pacific, beat Preds 6
- Letang concussed, Penguins will dress five defensemen 18