Jan 19, 2012, 12:02 PM EDT
It appears as though he might.
Jan 17, 2012, 12:48 PM EDT
The Pens defenseman has been out since late November with a concussion.
Jan 16, 2012, 5:35 PM EDT
Pittsburgh defenseman has been out with a concussion since November.
Jan 13, 2012, 10:54 AM EDT
Also, reports of a team meeting to discuss a temporary captain.
Jan 12, 2012, 12:12 AM EDT
Not exactly what Penguins fans want to hear.
Jan 10, 2012, 12:00 PM EDT
A brief statement today by Pens head coach Dan Bylsma.
Jan 9, 2012, 11:10 AM EDT
It’s not all doom and gloom in Pittsburgh… Right?
Jan 8, 2012, 2:37 PM EDT
The Penguins could be in trouble.
Dec 29, 2011, 5:14 PM EDT
No. 87 is attending meetings and exercising with team.
Dec 21, 2011, 11:25 AM EDT
This post is part of a series looking at the issue and impact of concussions in the NHL. ProHockeyTalk and Comcast SportsNet are featuring pieces today as a lead-in to tonight’s special edition of NHL Live on Versus (6:30 p.m. EST.)
Dec 17, 2011, 5:52 PM EDT
This can’t be good news…
Dec 16, 2011, 7:03 PM EDT
Teemu Selanne returns to Winnipeg.
Three (News) Stars of the Week: Bryzgalov makes us think, Bolland makes Vancouver mad, and concussions make the NHL…woozy?
Dec 16, 2011, 6:33 PM EDT
Thanks for the page views, news stars.
Dec 15, 2011, 9:07 AM EDT
Comparing him to Eric Lindros is a bit of a stretch at this point.
Dec 13, 2011, 12:22 PM EDT
It can get worse for the Penguins as Evgeni Malkin is apparently hurting as well. We think.
Dec 10, 2011, 2:22 PM EDT
More injury problems for the Penguins as Jordan Staal is out tonight.
Dec 5, 2011, 4:14 PM EDT
Claims his hit on Letang was compared to Cooke’s on Savard.
Dec 5, 2011, 3:21 PM EDT
Sorry for the lack of focus on this one. We’ve been busy.
Dec 5, 2011, 12:29 PM EDT
In news that shouldn’t shock you today, Kris Letang has a concussion thanks to the hit he took from Max Pacioretty.
Nov 30, 2011, 12:05 PM EDT
Could be classified as a “forearm shiver.”
Nov 30, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
The Ducks are being jerks because they’re ruining the final season of a future Hall of Famer. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Nov 29, 2011, 7:57 PM EDT
Max Pacioretty responds to Brendan Shanahan after receiving his three-game suspension. Yeah, he’s not complete agreement with the Shanahammer.
Nov 29, 2011, 11:26 AM EDT
When James Neal got his feet kicked out from under him by P.K. Subban he apparently had to control his stick on the way to the ground. Go figure!
Nov 28, 2011, 7:58 PM EDT
Pacioretty’s hit on Kris Letang will force him to sit out three games.
Nov 27, 2011, 11:42 AM EDT
Montreal forward will meet with NHL discipline czar on Monday.
- Drouin out 3-4 weeks with fractured thumb 0
- On carrying three goalies, and which teams might be forced to do it 6
- Bettman: NHL won’t expand ‘just to fulfill somebody’s notion of symmetry’ 8
- Report: Johansen lowers demands, but not low enough 34
- Injuries piling up as preseason schedule begins 11
- Report: Fedorov denies contract offer was made to Johansen 8
- Report: Johansen has gotten no shortage of KHL offers 44
- Update: Drouin out with upper body injury, not expected to miss preseason 1
- Report: NHL officials to participate in preseason without new CBA 1
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 16
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (65)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Report: Johansen has gotten no shortage of KHL offers (44)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)
- Just how damaging are heated negotiations between Jackets, RFA Johansen? (38)