Feb 18, 2012, 10:09 PM EST
Buffalo celebrates Hockey Day in America. (Although “celebrates” might not be the best word.)
Feb 17, 2012, 4:13 PM EST
Hint: Both teams play in the Eastern Conference.
Jan 29, 2012, 3:30 PM EST
Curious who is playing with who today? Sure you are.
Jan 28, 2012, 7:51 PM EST
Defeats fellow rookie Colin Greening in the final.
Jan 27, 2012, 4:24 PM EST
Participants named for fastest skater, breakaway challenge, accuracy shooting, challenge relay, hardest shot and elimination shootout.
Jan 26, 2012, 10:48 PM EST
Which roster should dominate the skills competition and All-Star Game? Vote in the polls.
Jan 25, 2012, 11:07 PM EST
Who will go No. 1? Will Phil Kessel be Mr. Irrelevant again? PHT answers those questions and more…
Jan 25, 2012, 10:15 AM EST
With Alex Ovechkin sitting things out, Neal gets the call.
Jan 23, 2012, 1:58 PM EST
Oilers forward and Pens defenseman going to Ottawa.
Jan 21, 2012, 6:51 PM EST
Two huge rivals find themselves in curious places in the standings.
Jan 20, 2012, 11:24 PM EST
Did he go over the line on Chris Kunitz?
Jan 20, 2012, 9:05 PM EST
Revenge is not best served lukewarm.
Jan 20, 2012, 1:26 PM EST
He played more than any other Penguin last night.
Jan 19, 2012, 9:57 PM EST
Pittsburgh moves into seventh overall in the East as of this moment.
Jan 19, 2012, 12:26 PM EST
For the first time in 21 games.
Jan 19, 2012, 12:02 PM EST
It appears as though he might.
Jan 17, 2012, 12:48 PM EST
The Pens defenseman has been out since late November with a concussion.
Jan 16, 2012, 5:35 PM EST
Pittsburgh defenseman has been out with a concussion since November.
Jan 13, 2012, 10:54 AM EST
Also, reports of a team meeting to discuss a temporary captain.
Jan 12, 2012, 12:12 AM EST
Not exactly what Penguins fans want to hear.
Jan 10, 2012, 12:00 PM EST
A brief statement today by Pens head coach Dan Bylsma.
Jan 9, 2012, 11:10 AM EST
It’s not all doom and gloom in Pittsburgh… Right?
Jan 8, 2012, 2:37 PM EST
The Penguins could be in trouble.
Dec 29, 2011, 5:14 PM EST
No. 87 is attending meetings and exercising with team.
Dec 21, 2011, 11:25 AM EST
This post is part of a series looking at the issue and impact of concussions in the NHL. ProHockeyTalk and Comcast SportsNet are featuring pieces today as a lead-in to tonight’s special edition of NHL Live on Versus (6:30 p.m. EST.)
- With worst save percentage in NHL, Oilers fire goalie coach 20
- Pat Quinn, ‘one of hockey’s most respected individuals,’ has died 11
- NHL on NBCSN: Bruins seek perfect game vs. Penguins 8
- Legendary hockey coach Viktor Tikhonov has died 14
- Canucks’ Hamhuis placed on IR 3
- Firing Dallas Eakins ‘would be so unfair,’ says Taylor Hall 31
- ‘It sucks for us, it sucks for the fans’: Oilers losing skid hits six games 17
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ 99
- ‘We did not want to disrespect our fans’: Leafs salute supporters after beating Red Wings 5
- Video: Demers sends Stoll flying with massive open-ice hit 8
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (99)
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (88)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (78)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Wild put Harding on waivers (Updated) (52)