Mar 5, 2012, 2:04 PM EDT
Pittsburgh teammates can’t help but think about No. 87’s potential return.
Mar 2, 2012, 5:19 PM EDT
Pittsburgh d-man to be evaluated by doctors upon return home.
Mar 1, 2012, 4:37 PM EDT
Pittsburgh’s top defenseman might have another concussion.
Mar 1, 2012, 1:35 PM EDT
Dallas forward won’t face additional discipline from the league.
Mar 1, 2012, 8:32 AM EDT
The controversial hit gets both analysts riled up.
Feb 29, 2012, 11:06 PM EDT
The match had a little of everything.
Feb 29, 2012, 9:10 PM EDT
Mike Milbury says it warrants a five-game suspension.
Feb 29, 2012, 8:31 PM EDT
Their new owner has money, but the current roster is a model of efficiency.
Feb 18, 2012, 10:09 PM EDT
Buffalo celebrates Hockey Day in America. (Although “celebrates” might not be the best word.)
Feb 17, 2012, 4:13 PM EDT
Hint: Both teams play in the Eastern Conference.
Jan 29, 2012, 3:30 PM EDT
Curious who is playing with who today? Sure you are.
Jan 28, 2012, 7:51 PM EDT
Defeats fellow rookie Colin Greening in the final.
Jan 27, 2012, 4:24 PM EDT
Participants named for fastest skater, breakaway challenge, accuracy shooting, challenge relay, hardest shot and elimination shootout.
Jan 26, 2012, 10:48 PM EDT
Which roster should dominate the skills competition and All-Star Game? Vote in the polls.
Jan 25, 2012, 11:07 PM EDT
Who will go No. 1? Will Phil Kessel be Mr. Irrelevant again? PHT answers those questions and more…
Jan 25, 2012, 10:15 AM EDT
With Alex Ovechkin sitting things out, Neal gets the call.
Jan 23, 2012, 1:58 PM EDT
Oilers forward and Pens defenseman going to Ottawa.
Jan 21, 2012, 6:51 PM EDT
Two huge rivals find themselves in curious places in the standings.
Jan 20, 2012, 11:24 PM EDT
Did he go over the line on Chris Kunitz?
Jan 20, 2012, 9:05 PM EDT
Revenge is not best served lukewarm.
Jan 20, 2012, 1:26 PM EDT
He played more than any other Penguin last night.
Jan 19, 2012, 9:57 PM EDT
Pittsburgh moves into seventh overall in the East as of this moment.
Jan 19, 2012, 12:26 PM EDT
For the first time in 21 games.
Jan 19, 2012, 12:02 PM EDT
It appears as though he might.
Jan 17, 2012, 12:48 PM EDT
The Pens defenseman has been out since late November with a concussion.
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 4
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 13
- Joe Sakic’s now general manager in name too 5
- Update: Giroux out two weeks with lower-body injury 24
- Update: Crosby on ice with Penguins teammates Friday, leaves early 5
- Ouch: Wild reportedly suspend Harding for ‘non-hockey injury’ 28
- Keeping Kuemper: Wild sign goalie to two-year deal reportedly worth $2.5M 15
- Selanne regrets harsh words toward Boudreau 9
- Flyers’ Timonen admits chances of playing are ‘really slim’ 8
- Desjardins (a.k.a. not Torts) makes good first impression on Canucks 28
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (62)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)