Apr 9, 2012, 7:30 PM EDT
He thinks Penguins are one of just a few teams that went into training camp thinking they could win the Cup.
Apr 8, 2012, 8:12 PM EDT
Scott Hartnell says it will be a “bloodbath.”
Mar 31, 2012, 10:30 PM EDT
Philadelphia has a 3-1 series lead going into Sunday’s contest.
Mar 28, 2012, 1:18 PM EDT
How many he’ll miss after that nobody knows.
Mar 27, 2012, 11:54 AM EDT
Pens defenseman has a lower-body injury (day-to-day).
Mar 26, 2012, 7:17 PM EDT
32-year-old veteran is enjoying a career year.
Mar 22, 2012, 9:49 PM EDT
Geno might just have a shot at 50 goals, after all.
Mar 19, 2012, 3:35 PM EDT
One columnist asks if No. 87 is being treated with deference.
Mar 18, 2012, 3:00 PM EDT
This one is hide-your-eyes nasty.
Mar 16, 2012, 1:30 PM EDT
He got another one Friday morning.
Mar 16, 2012, 11:25 AM EDT
He wasn’t trying to test himself as much this time around.
Mar 16, 2012, 9:55 AM EDT
Martin was playing in his first game in just under three months.
Mar 16, 2012, 6:45 AM EDT
Now might be a good time for the Rangers and the East to start worrying.
Mar 15, 2012, 10:09 PM EDT
They look as scary as you probably expected.
Mar 15, 2012, 9:37 PM EDT
Discuss the game in the comments.
Mar 15, 2012, 1:05 PM EDT
All-Star defenseman returns on the same night as Sidney Crosby.
Mar 15, 2012, 10:28 AM EDT
Slats is either playing headgames or being honest…or, he’s doing both.
Mar 15, 2012, 9:59 AM EDT
Penguins’ stars will be out on the ice together with the man advantage.
Mar 14, 2012, 8:50 PM EDT
The Rangers will have their hands full when they play the Penguins.
Mar 13, 2012, 9:19 PM EDT
Insert Mark Recchi joke here.
Mar 12, 2012, 9:04 PM EDT
All three teams are hot, but which are legitimate contenders?
Mar 12, 2012, 8:21 PM EDT
The NHL is still looking for ways to make the game safer.
Mar 10, 2012, 11:50 PM EDT
The Penguins have won eight in a row heading into their battle with the Bruins.
Mar 10, 2012, 12:00 PM EDT
So… He doesn’t have a concussion then?
Mar 7, 2012, 8:24 AM EDT
Toronto comes into a special Mario Lemieux-dedicating night hurting.
- Update: Drouin out with upper body injury, not expected to miss preseason 0
- Report: NHL officials to participate in preseason without new CBA 1
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 12
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 18
- Joe Sakic’s now general manager in name too 6
- Update: Giroux out two weeks with lower-body injury 26
- Update: Crosby on ice with Penguins teammates Friday, leaves early 5
- Ouch: Wild reportedly suspend Harding for ‘non-hockey injury’ 28
- Keeping Kuemper: Wild sign goalie to two-year deal reportedly worth $2.5M 15
- Selanne regrets harsh words toward Boudreau 10
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (65)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)