May 27, 2011, 12:24 PM EDT
How good was Minnesota Wild prospect Mikael Granlund’s goal at the 2011 World Championships? Finland put it on a stamp.
May 13, 2011, 4:57 PM EDT
Finland’s Mikael Granlund, 2010 Minnesota Wild first round pick, helped beat Russia today by scoring perhaps the greatest goal we’ve seen all year.
May 13, 2011, 2:27 AM EDT
Russia came back to stun Canada in the quarterfinals of the 2011 IIHF World Championships thanks to the skills of Ilya Kovalchuk.
- On carrying three goalies, and which teams might be forced to do it 6
- Bettman: NHL won’t expand ‘just to fulfill somebody’s notion of symmetry’ 8
- Report: Johansen lowers demands, but not low enough 34
- Injuries piling up as preseason schedule begins 11
- Report: Fedorov denies contract offer was made to Johansen 8
- Report: Johansen has gotten no shortage of KHL offers 44
- Update: Drouin out with upper body injury, not expected to miss preseason 1
- Report: NHL officials to participate in preseason without new CBA 1
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 16
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 19
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (65)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Report: Johansen has gotten no shortage of KHL offers (44)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)
- Just how damaging are heated negotiations between Jackets, RFA Johansen? (38)