May 27, 2011, 12:24 PM EST
How good was Minnesota Wild prospect Mikael Granlund’s goal at the 2011 World Championships? Finland put it on a stamp.
May 13, 2011, 4:57 PM EST
Finland’s Mikael Granlund, 2010 Minnesota Wild first round pick, helped beat Russia today by scoring perhaps the greatest goal we’ve seen all year.
May 13, 2011, 2:27 AM EST
Russia came back to stun Canada in the quarterfinals of the 2011 IIHF World Championships thanks to the skills of Ilya Kovalchuk.
- Lou Lamoriello unveils highly unorthodox coaching plan 4
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks, Kings renew hostilities 1
- NHL on NBCSN: Can Capitals take advantage of depleted Penguins? 1
- Team Canada crushes Slovakia 12
- Criticism spreads to GM Lou Lamoriello after Devils fire DeBoer 9
- Eichel earns assist and scores in shootout as U.S. squeaks by Finland 2
- Canada enters World Juniors as 11/10 favorite; USA next at 9/4 5
- Devils fire DeBoer 21
- More mumps: Downie and Greiss test positive 7
- Orpik reflects on ‘outside pressure’ in Pittsburgh 21
- Sabres aren’t happy with league’s decision regarding Bartkowski (76)
- Report: NHL won’t hold hearing for Bartkowski hit (55)
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno (47)
- Could Malkin be the next player to be fined for diving? (43)
- Panthers hold off Penguins for shootout win (42)