May 27, 2011, 12:24 PM EST
How good was Minnesota Wild prospect Mikael Granlund’s goal at the 2011 World Championships? Finland put it on a stamp.
May 13, 2011, 4:57 PM EST
Finland’s Mikael Granlund, 2010 Minnesota Wild first round pick, helped beat Russia today by scoring perhaps the greatest goal we’ve seen all year.
May 13, 2011, 2:27 AM EST
Russia came back to stun Canada in the quarterfinals of the 2011 IIHF World Championships thanks to the skills of Ilya Kovalchuk.
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head 150
- Report: Dion Phaneuf will face hearing for hit on Kevan Miller 97
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ 119
- Lecavalier out 3-4 weeks with non-displaced fracture in back 8
- Islanders players hold closed-door meeting after ninth straight loss 15
- Penguins’ Neal has phone hearing for knee on Bruins’ Marchand 89
- Shawn Thornton confirms hearing with NHL Department of Player Safety (Updated) 88
- Video: Penguins’ Neal knees Bruins’ Marchand 69
- Penguins announce Brooks Orpik ‘alert and conscious’ (Updated) 47
- Shawn Thornton: ‘People could probably criticize that I’m a little too honorable’ 78
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (181)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (150)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (128)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (119)
- Report: Dion Phaneuf will face hearing for hit on Kevan Miller (98)