Nov 28, 2011, 10:17 AM EST
It’s not safe to be a coach today as Paul Maurice is out in Carolina.
Oct 23, 2011, 9:30 AM EST
The Canadiens are off to a horrid start and those sorts of things don’t fly in Montreal. Is it time for Jacques Martin to go?
Sep 13, 2011, 6:37 PM EST
The Predators aren’t a very noticeable team when it comes to goal scoring. Can prospect Craig Smith be the guy to change all that or is it just a solid kid showing off in rookie camp?
Jul 28, 2011, 3:51 PM EST
After failing to get an NHL head coaching job, Craig MacTavish looks primed to coach the Chicago Wolves – the Vancouver Canucks’ AHL affiliate.
Jun 26, 2011, 1:15 PM EST
Kirk Muller was a red-hot prospect for one of the NHL’s coaching vacancies but fell just short. Muller’s loss looks to be the Predators’ gain as it sounds like Muller will coach their AHL affiliate in Milwaukee.
Jun 1, 2011, 3:35 AM EST
After the Florida Panthers found their man in Kevin Dineen, four teams are still looking for their new boss. Here are some of the candidates that the Dallas Stars, Minnesota Wild, New Jersey Devils, and Ottawa Senators are considering.
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 34
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline 50
- Giordano to have surgery, is ‘done for the season’ 17
- PHT’s 2015 NHL Trade Deadline Tracker 33
- Ducks get their veteran d-man, adding Wisniewski from Columbus 12
- Lovejoy returns to Pittsburgh for Despres 49
- Wild get Stewart as Buffalo-to-Minnesota pipeline continues 51
- Jordan Leopold’s daughter may have orchestrated the Minnesota trade 17
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils 67
- Can the Wings and Leafs work out a deal for Phaneuf? 49
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (169)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trade: Rangers land Yandle, Coyotes receive Duclair, first-rounder (69)