May 13, 2014, 9:19 AM EST
He played for Ken Hitchcock in Dallas.
Apr 7, 2014, 10:04 AM EST
He scored 50 in juniors and 30 this season.
Mar 30, 2014, 11:35 AM EST
He had his 12th career 50-point season this year.
Nov 14, 2013, 9:02 PM EST
He’s been out since October 24.
Nov 9, 2013, 11:29 AM EST
Both franchise players are dealing with injuries.
Sep 26, 2013, 4:43 PM EST
More injury concerns for the young star.
Aug 29, 2013, 12:45 PM EST
He can play either very well.
Aug 18, 2013, 12:35 PM EST
He was hurt badly during World Championships.
Jul 21, 2013, 4:55 PM EST
Sergey Tolchinsky could be someone to get to know.
Mar 29, 2012, 7:39 PM EST
Kirk Muller thinks Carolina would be a playoff team in, say, a 90-game season.
Mar 21, 2012, 8:17 PM EST
Carolina fans might start dreams of Staal to Parise …
Mar 21, 2012, 1:05 PM EST
He hasn’t played since December 6.
Mar 8, 2012, 8:16 PM EST
Carolina’s coach hints at a promising future.
Feb 20, 2012, 11:33 AM EST
Kirk Muller calls it a “slight tweak.’
Jan 13, 2012, 3:53 PM EST
The reigning rookie of the year has been out over a month with a concussion.
Dec 16, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
Of course, getting down 4-2 at home to a bad team should get you booed. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 8, 2011, 12:42 AM EST
The Hurricanes also broke their seven-game losing streak by beating the Oilers.
Dec 1, 2011, 9:06 AM EST
John MacLean is joining Kirk Muller in Carolina as an assistant coach.
Nov 30, 2011, 10:51 AM EST
Paul Maurice isn’t the coach of the Hurricanes anymore but he certainly went out with a hugely classy move for Kirk Muller.
Nov 29, 2011, 10:03 PM EST
Dale Hunter and Kirk Muller both fall in their first games behind the bench.
Nov 29, 2011, 3:49 PM EST
New ‘Canes coach has heart-to-heart with his captain.
Nov 29, 2011, 12:35 PM EST
Andreas Nodl has a new home in Carolina where he should fit in just fine.
Nov 28, 2011, 8:19 PM EST
Check out a press conference with Muller and GM Jim Rutherford.
Nov 28, 2011, 1:01 PM EST
New ‘Canes bench boss has history with the club and staff.
Nov 28, 2011, 10:49 AM EST
If you’re feeling down for Bruce Boudreau today, don’t feel too bad – he’s probably not going to be out of work very long.
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 37
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline 56
- Giordano to have surgery, is ‘done for the season’ 17
- PHT’s 2015 NHL Trade Deadline Tracker 34
- Ducks get their veteran d-man, adding Wisniewski from Columbus 12
- Lovejoy returns to Pittsburgh for Despres 50
- Wild get Stewart as Buffalo-to-Minnesota pipeline continues 51
- Jordan Leopold’s daughter may have orchestrated the Minnesota trade 17
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils 67
- Can the Wings and Leafs work out a deal for Phaneuf? 49
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trade: Rangers land Yandle, Coyotes receive Duclair, first-rounder (69)