Aug 10, 2011, 10:31 PM EDT
Blue Jackets castoff Nikita Filatov has six goals and 13 points in his disappointing NHL career so far. So why are the Senators promising him a spot on their first or second line next season?
Aug 8, 2011, 1:52 PM EDT
Alex Kovalev will be far away from Ottawa after signing a two-year deal with the KHL, but that doesn’t mean that the wounds from his experience with the Senators (and the media) have totally healed.
Aug 6, 2011, 2:18 PM EDT
Could Marty Turco’s lack of options force him to retire or at least leave the NHL?
Jul 8, 2011, 11:48 AM EDT
The NHL and KHL agreed to a ‘Memorandum of Understanding’ that will respect each others’ player contracts through June 30, 2012.
Jun 26, 2011, 4:27 PM EDT
Things could change, but rumors indicate that pending restricted free agent Semyon Varlamov is unlikely to re-sign with the Washington Capitals.
May 12, 2011, 11:55 AM EDT
Today’s far-from-surprising news is that Alex Frolov will leave the NHL/Rangers for Avangard Omsk in the KHL.
- NHL looking into Quenneville’s ‘grabby’ gesture from Game 1 32
- Getzlaf to play Game 2, looks awful 15
- Video: PHT Extra — can Detroit exploit Boston’s blueline? 12
- Sharks go on the attack, defeat Kings in Game 1 16
- Avalanche win in OT, complete third-period comeback 57
- Blues prevail in longest game in franchise history as Steen scores in third OT 23
- Video: Sharks’ Brown runs Voynov into Quick, scrum ensues 2
- Opportunistic Rangers pull away from Flyers, take 1-0 series lead 63
- WATCH LIVE: Minnesota Wild at Colorado Avalanche (Game 1) 1
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 1) 1