Aug 10, 2011, 10:31 PM EDT
Blue Jackets castoff Nikita Filatov has six goals and 13 points in his disappointing NHL career so far. So why are the Senators promising him a spot on their first or second line next season?
Aug 8, 2011, 1:52 PM EDT
Alex Kovalev will be far away from Ottawa after signing a two-year deal with the KHL, but that doesn’t mean that the wounds from his experience with the Senators (and the media) have totally healed.
Aug 6, 2011, 2:18 PM EDT
Could Marty Turco’s lack of options force him to retire or at least leave the NHL?
Jul 8, 2011, 11:48 AM EDT
The NHL and KHL agreed to a ‘Memorandum of Understanding’ that will respect each others’ player contracts through June 30, 2012.
Jun 26, 2011, 4:27 PM EDT
Things could change, but rumors indicate that pending restricted free agent Semyon Varlamov is unlikely to re-sign with the Washington Capitals.
May 12, 2011, 11:55 AM EDT
Today’s far-from-surprising news is that Alex Frolov will leave the NHL/Rangers for Avangard Omsk in the KHL.
- Duchene slams Russian players for storming off after Canada’s 2015 WHC win 24
- DeBoer predicts ‘big bounce-back’ in San Jose 11
- Sabres name Bylsma head coach 44
- Lundqvist on Game 7: ‘You’re definitely nervous, but it comes down to teamwork’ 16
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue 56
- Stanley Cup Final to begin June 3 7
- Caps’ Backstrom undergoes arthroscopic hip surgery 6
- Report: Sens’ Murray to retire after next season 1
- Of course: ‘Hawks, Ducks’ back-and-forth series is going to Game 7 49
- WATCH LIVE: Ducks at Blackhawks, Western Conference Final Game 6 1
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue (56)
- On Kreider, and trying ‘to turn the other cheek’ (54)
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL (53)