Aug 10, 2011, 10:31 PM EST
Blue Jackets castoff Nikita Filatov has six goals and 13 points in his disappointing NHL career so far. So why are the Senators promising him a spot on their first or second line next season?
Aug 8, 2011, 1:52 PM EST
Alex Kovalev will be far away from Ottawa after signing a two-year deal with the KHL, but that doesn’t mean that the wounds from his experience with the Senators (and the media) have totally healed.
Aug 6, 2011, 2:18 PM EST
Could Marty Turco’s lack of options force him to retire or at least leave the NHL?
Jul 8, 2011, 11:48 AM EST
The NHL and KHL agreed to a ‘Memorandum of Understanding’ that will respect each others’ player contracts through June 30, 2012.
Jun 26, 2011, 4:27 PM EST
Things could change, but rumors indicate that pending restricted free agent Semyon Varlamov is unlikely to re-sign with the Washington Capitals.
May 12, 2011, 11:55 AM EST
Today’s far-from-surprising news is that Alex Frolov will leave the NHL/Rangers for Avangard Omsk in the KHL.
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 7
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 3
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 9
- Video: Coyotes defeat Oilers with 0.3 seconds remaining in OT 3
- It’s ‘unlikely’ Duncan Keith has the mumps, says Blackhawks coach 3
- Bjugstad scores the winner as Panthers, Capitals make history with 20-round shootout 20
- Yep, Beau Bennett has the mumps 24
- (Video) PHT Extra: Would the Oilers really trade Taylor Hall? 11
- Russia’s economic crisis causing big trouble for KHL 56
- Eakins calls for patience in Edmonton, whether fans ‘like it or not’ 15