Feb 2, 2012, 9:24 PM EDT
Oddly enough, Erik Johnson wouldn’t be involved.
Jan 19, 2012, 4:00 PM EDT
Preds get the 26-year-old winger from Colorado.
Jan 16, 2012, 8:03 AM EDT
Dallas looks to shake off crucial injuries to try and slow down one of the West’s best in St. Louis.
Dec 30, 2011, 10:32 AM EDT
Russell has been a stud since arriving from St. Louis.
Dec 18, 2011, 2:22 PM EDT
Josh Kroenke addresses complaints.
Dec 11, 2011, 9:30 AM EDT
Don’t look now, but the Blues are one of the top teams in the Western Conference standings…
Dec 6, 2011, 7:30 AM EDT
The Blues would like to keep finding ways to frustrate the bejeezus out of Detroit. With Ken Hitchcock now at the helm, they’ll find a way to do just that.
Dec 3, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
Today’s Morning Skate touches on Phil Kessel’s too-easily-forgotten journey to become a top sniper in the NHL.
Oct 3, 2011, 1:00 AM EDT
The Blues were expected to be a playoff team last year, but injuries and inconsistency derailed the team midway through the season. Will the veteran leadership of Jamie Langenbrunner and Jason Arnott help the team right the ship?
Sep 11, 2011, 12:29 PM EDT
The hype surrounding the St. Louis Blues this season isn’t just coming from us jokers on the Internet, it’s coming from those in the organization as well.
Apr 19, 2011, 12:38 PM EDT
With an outstanding group of rookies available this year, the finalists for the Calder Trophy turned out to be pro offense all the way. Who got snubbed though?
Apr 6, 2011, 5:03 AM EDT
Here are summaries of Tuesday’s five games in the Western Conference and what they all mean in the West’s playoff standings.
Feb 23, 2011, 11:06 PM EDT
Here’s a quick recap of all the players who have been traded since Friday (Feb 18) and how they’ve made their first impressions.
Feb 23, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
Former Nordiques great Peter Stastny says Avalanche GM Greg Sherman has set the franchise back two or three years after their blockbuster deal with St. Louis.
Feb 22, 2011, 9:41 PM EDT
Trades are a funny thing sometimes but for Erik Johnson, he’s got nothing but payback on his mind when it comes to the St. Louis Blues.
Feb 21, 2011, 11:36 PM EDT
The Avalanche expect to have their leading scorer Matt Duchene back in the lineup against the Blues Tuesday after the young forward missed two games with what appeared to be an hand injury.
Feb 21, 2011, 12:08 PM EDT
In the middle of a ten game losing streak and a trade that’s causing an uproar, some wondered if Avalanche coach Joe Sacco and GM Greg Sherman would be in trouble. Sources say they’re not.
Feb 19, 2011, 3:11 AM EDT
They may have waited until early in the morning, but St. Louis and Colorado pulled off the biggest trade yet this season as St. Louis sends former #1 overall pick Erik Johnson to Colorado.
Dec 11, 2010, 11:20 PM EDT
Should the Caps start to get nervous after dropping their fifth straight game? Probably not, but the fans are getting antsy.
Dec 2, 2010, 3:39 PM EDT
And the NHL’s rookie of the month for November is… Flyers goalie Sergei Bobrovsky.
Nov 28, 2010, 1:17 AM EDT
The Avalanche have dealt with plenty of injuries so far this year, but losing Chris Stewart tonight might be the biggest blow yet.
Nov 9, 2010, 5:27 PM EDT
With Kyle Quincey now the fourth Avalanche player out of the lineup with a concussion, the Avs roster takes on a distinctly Boston University identity.
- Gettin’ paid: Gardiner inks five-year, $20.25M extension with Leafs 8
- Report: Trottier to join Sabres’ coaching staff 8
- Blues sign former eighth overall pick Mueller 25
- Trotz plans to let Johansson, Kuznetsov, and Burakovsky compete for time at center 40
- Eric Staal has surgery to repair ‘core muscle injury’ 6
- After not seeing ‘eye-to-eye’ with Carlyle, Reimer will compete for No. 1 gig 16
- Two down, one to go: Wings ink Tatar to three-year, $8.25M deal 12
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal 63
- Subban not eager to discuss contract talks 34
- Leafs re-sign Reimer — two years, $4.6 million 22
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal (63)
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain (45)
- New Caps regime plans to keep Ovechkin at RW (for now) (42)
- Trotz plans to let Johansson, Kuznetsov, and Burakovsky compete for time at center (41)
- Rangers and Kreider avoid arbitration, agree on two-year deal (39)