Dec 30, 2011, 10:32 AM EST
Russell has been a stud since arriving from St. Louis.
Dec 18, 2011, 2:22 PM EST
Josh Kroenke addresses complaints.
Dec 11, 2011, 9:30 AM EST
Don’t look now, but the Blues are one of the top teams in the Western Conference standings…
Dec 6, 2011, 7:30 AM EST
The Blues would like to keep finding ways to frustrate the bejeezus out of Detroit. With Ken Hitchcock now at the helm, they’ll find a way to do just that.
Dec 3, 2011, 8:00 AM EST
Today’s Morning Skate touches on Phil Kessel’s too-easily-forgotten journey to become a top sniper in the NHL.
Oct 3, 2011, 1:00 AM EST
The Blues were expected to be a playoff team last year, but injuries and inconsistency derailed the team midway through the season. Will the veteran leadership of Jamie Langenbrunner and Jason Arnott help the team right the ship?
Sep 11, 2011, 12:29 PM EST
The hype surrounding the St. Louis Blues this season isn’t just coming from us jokers on the Internet, it’s coming from those in the organization as well.
Apr 19, 2011, 12:38 PM EST
With an outstanding group of rookies available this year, the finalists for the Calder Trophy turned out to be pro offense all the way. Who got snubbed though?
Apr 6, 2011, 5:03 AM EST
Here are summaries of Tuesday’s five games in the Western Conference and what they all mean in the West’s playoff standings.
Feb 23, 2011, 11:06 PM EST
Here’s a quick recap of all the players who have been traded since Friday (Feb 18) and how they’ve made their first impressions.
Feb 23, 2011, 8:00 AM EST
Former Nordiques great Peter Stastny says Avalanche GM Greg Sherman has set the franchise back two or three years after their blockbuster deal with St. Louis.
Feb 22, 2011, 9:41 PM EST
Trades are a funny thing sometimes but for Erik Johnson, he’s got nothing but payback on his mind when it comes to the St. Louis Blues.
Feb 21, 2011, 11:36 PM EST
The Avalanche expect to have their leading scorer Matt Duchene back in the lineup against the Blues Tuesday after the young forward missed two games with what appeared to be an hand injury.
Feb 21, 2011, 12:08 PM EST
In the middle of a ten game losing streak and a trade that’s causing an uproar, some wondered if Avalanche coach Joe Sacco and GM Greg Sherman would be in trouble. Sources say they’re not.
Feb 19, 2011, 3:11 AM EST
They may have waited until early in the morning, but St. Louis and Colorado pulled off the biggest trade yet this season as St. Louis sends former #1 overall pick Erik Johnson to Colorado.
Dec 11, 2010, 11:20 PM EST
Should the Caps start to get nervous after dropping their fifth straight game? Probably not, but the fans are getting antsy.
Dec 2, 2010, 3:39 PM EST
And the NHL’s rookie of the month for November is… Flyers goalie Sergei Bobrovsky.
Nov 28, 2010, 1:17 AM EST
The Avalanche have dealt with plenty of injuries so far this year, but losing Chris Stewart tonight might be the biggest blow yet.
Nov 9, 2010, 5:27 PM EST
With Kyle Quincey now the fourth Avalanche player out of the lineup with a concussion, the Avs roster takes on a distinctly Boston University identity.
- BREAKING: Flames fire Feaster 18
- Video: Projected rise in salary cap could have some players ‘licking their lips’ 9
- Discuss: Blackhawks score big on Rivalry Night on NBCSN 36
- Crosby: If I had to guess Thornton’s suspension, I’d say 10 games 75
- Cowen gets two-game suspension for hit on Girgensons 12
- Rangers must consider Callahan’s injury history in contract talks 13
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Outrage over hockey violence, Gary Bettman is a happy man, Darryl Sutter is awesome, and more! 32
- Report: Isles coach Capuano not seen as problem 11
- Rivalry Night on NBCSN: Flyers challenge top-ranked Blackhawks 18
- Update: Ryan Callahan out 4-6 weeks with MCL sprain 15
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (182)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (156)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (138)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (132)
- Orpik suffers from concussion, including memory loss (118)