May 22, 2014, 1:54 PM EST
St. Louis GM Doug Armstrong likes to take his time with RFAs.
Apr 23, 2014, 11:02 AM EST
Chicago’s been tough to beat at home in the playoffs.
Apr 22, 2014, 12:12 AM EST
Apr 21, 2014, 12:01 PM EST
Just a few storylines heading into this one…
Apr 19, 2014, 7:57 PM EST
“I have to be better.”
Apr 19, 2014, 6:29 PM EST
Things changed fast late in the third period.
Apr 19, 2014, 5:08 PM EST
His goal is the difference in the game through two.
Apr 18, 2014, 6:17 PM EST
This isn’t the first time he’s been fined.
Apr 18, 2014, 2:02 PM EST
“It wasn’t very appropriate at all.”
Apr 5, 2014, 5:48 PM EST
Saturday’s Blues – Avs game got ugly in the third period.
Feb 28, 2014, 7:06 PM EST
The first mega-deal of trade deadline season?
Feb 22, 2014, 2:22 PM EST
Cam Fowler may be disappointed, but he learned a lot.
Feb 20, 2014, 8:23 AM EST
Nobody’s forgotten the last time these teams met in the Olympics.
Feb 12, 2014, 11:54 PM EST
Check out he line combinations inside.
Feb 11, 2014, 12:33 PM EST
Jamie Benn will “do whatever it takes to win.”
Feb 11, 2014, 12:20 PM EST
21-year-old Justin Faulk is the youngest member of the team.
Feb 10, 2014, 12:48 PM EST
Elsewhere, Ryan Kesler centered Dustin Brown and Patrick Kane.
Feb 9, 2014, 8:03 PM EST
They’ve been a big part of the Blues rise over the past few years.
Jan 25, 2014, 4:23 PM EST
A hard game made tougher through controversy.
Jan 25, 2014, 11:56 AM EST
NEW HAVEN, Conn. – In the dressing room of the Yale women’s hockey team, No. 17 still hangs in its proper stall. One day a year, the jersey is brought out rinkside and hung behind the home bench at Ingalls Rink, a reminder that Mandi Schwartz is always present at her team’s hockey games. Friday…
Jan 16, 2014, 12:59 PM EST
“Both guys deserve to keep playing,” said Ken Hitchcock.
Jan 16, 2014, 11:33 AM EST
They split their first two meetings this season.
Jan 1, 2014, 6:37 PM EST
David Backes got some alphabetical practice awaiting his teammate’s name.
Jan 1, 2014, 5:01 PM EST
Just announced after the Winter Classic.
Dec 29, 2013, 9:20 PM EST
St. Louis is 12-0-1 in divisional games this season.
- NHL on NBC: Rangers look for a fourth straight win against the Flyers 5
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 8
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 13
- Flyers trade Kimmo Timonen to Blackhawks 32
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 22
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Burgled: Sens’ Hammond shuts out Kings 14
- Wild get important win vs. Preds (and some luck, too) 41
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs 66
- Panthers acquire Jagr from Devils 29
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)
- Lindros files $3M defamation lawsuit against ex-referee Stewart (Updated: Now $250K) (65)
- The plummeting Coyotes are threatening to fall below the Oilers into 29th place (55)