Feb 28, 2014, 7:06 PM EDT
The first mega-deal of trade deadline season?
Feb 22, 2014, 2:22 PM EDT
Cam Fowler may be disappointed, but he learned a lot.
Feb 20, 2014, 8:23 AM EDT
Nobody’s forgotten the last time these teams met in the Olympics.
Feb 12, 2014, 11:54 PM EDT
Check out he line combinations inside.
Feb 11, 2014, 12:33 PM EDT
Jamie Benn will “do whatever it takes to win.”
Feb 11, 2014, 12:20 PM EDT
21-year-old Justin Faulk is the youngest member of the team.
Feb 10, 2014, 12:48 PM EDT
Elsewhere, Ryan Kesler centered Dustin Brown and Patrick Kane.
Feb 9, 2014, 8:03 PM EDT
They’ve been a big part of the Blues rise over the past few years.
Jan 25, 2014, 4:23 PM EDT
A hard game made tougher through controversy.
Jan 25, 2014, 11:56 AM EDT
NEW HAVEN, Conn. – In the dressing room of the Yale women’s hockey team, No. 17 still hangs in its proper stall. One day a year, the jersey is brought out rinkside and hung behind the home bench at Ingalls Rink, a reminder that Mandi Schwartz is always present at her team’s hockey games. Friday…
Jan 16, 2014, 12:59 PM EDT
“Both guys deserve to keep playing,” said Ken Hitchcock.
Jan 16, 2014, 11:33 AM EDT
They split their first two meetings this season.
Jan 1, 2014, 6:37 PM EDT
David Backes got some alphabetical practice awaiting his teammate’s name.
Jan 1, 2014, 5:01 PM EDT
Just announced after the Winter Classic.
Dec 29, 2013, 9:20 PM EDT
St. Louis is 12-0-1 in divisional games this season.
Dec 17, 2013, 8:00 PM EDT
Dec 5, 2013, 2:44 PM EDT
“Here we are now and it’s a chance for us to grow as a team and work on some things that need fixing and turn in a good effort,” Blues d-man Kevin Shattenkirk said.
Dec 3, 2013, 1:29 AM EDT
St. Louis has lost four straight at Staples Center dating back to 2013 playoffs.
Dec 2, 2013, 3:37 PM EDT
Last spring’s defeat really “hurt,” said St. Louis d-man Kevin Shattenkirk.
Nov 25, 2013, 6:19 PM EDT
The Blues face the Wild on NBCSN tonight.
Nov 25, 2013, 12:59 PM EDT
St. Louis has a pretty good blue line.
Nov 25, 2013, 11:15 AM EDT
St. Louis has dominated its Central Division opponents this season.
Nov 21, 2013, 5:54 PM EDT
This is almost like the time the Sens saw Too Short and were pretty excited about it.
Nov 19, 2013, 1:49 PM EDT
“All you can say against Seth Jones right now is he’s 19 years old and he doesn’t have the experience.”
Nov 12, 2013, 12:36 PM EDT
Alexander Steen is playing OK.
- Stars win one night after Peverley collapse, give Miller first Blues loss 3
- Crosby, Pens continue recent dominance of Ovechkin, Caps 19
- Terry Trafford’s body found in Michigan on Tuesday 8
- PHT Extra: What happens if the Caps miss the playoffs? 17
- Wings can’t afford regulation loss to Jackets 6
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter 57
- NHL on NBCSN: Capitals fight to earn first win vs. Penguins in 26 months 11
- Vanquished: Isles stun Canucks with seven-goal third period 27
- Peverley asked to return to game following ‘cardiac event’ 23
- Peverley hospitalized, conscious after collapsing on Stars bench (Update) 19
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (71)
- Chiasson ‘shaken up’ by Peverley incident, won’t dress for Stars tonight (69)
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter (59)