Jun 18, 2013, 1:19 PM EST
The Isles are one team that’s reportedly interested.
May 30, 2013, 4:52 PM EST
There have been rumblings…
May 16, 2013, 12:18 AM EST
The aging goalie said he wants to return.
May 13, 2013, 11:43 AM EST
Evgeni Nabokov had a tough time against Pittsburgh.
May 9, 2013, 9:40 PM EST
Seemed a lot like Game 1.
May 1, 2013, 11:05 PM EST
Pittsburgh rolled 5-0 in the series opener.
May 1, 2013, 9:36 PM EST
It didn’t help that he took a puck to the mask.
Mar 21, 2013, 1:05 PM EST
D Matt Carkner is also back; Kevin Poulin gets the start in goal.
Feb 24, 2013, 11:56 AM EST
“I’m just going to embrace each chance I get to play.”
Feb 23, 2013, 1:30 PM EST
That’s a lot of money to hang in Bridgeport.
Mar 21, 2012, 12:29 PM EST
Remember when he refused to report?
Feb 21, 2012, 11:12 AM EST
The Isles net still figures to be crowded, however.
Feb 20, 2012, 4:14 PM EST
Ottawa’s won three in a row by a combined score of 16-2.
Oct 14, 2011, 12:26 PM EST
Rick DiPietro’s horrible run of injuries continues as he recently suffered a concussion. Reports indicate that there’s no timetable for his return.
Sep 27, 2011, 5:54 PM EST
It’s been over a year since an NHL game has seen Evgeni Nabokov’s shadow. Tonight he’ll get his shot to prove he can play as he suits up, finally, for the Islanders against Calgary.
Sep 25, 2011, 10:00 AM EST
Go ahead and scoff, but Rick DiPietro says he feels healthy for the first time in years.
Evgeni Nabokov is willing to attend Islanders training camp, sets ‘record straight’ about last season
Aug 1, 2011, 7:52 PM EST
Evgeni Nabokov says that he’s willing to attend Islanders training camp (if they don’t trade him first). The netminder also ‘set the record straight’ about his polarizing decision not to report to the team when the Isles claimed him on waivers last season.
Feb 9, 2011, 7:34 PM EST
The Islanders added a goalie to their injury-ravaged rotation after sending a sixth round pick to the Coyotes for Al Montoya.
Feb 9, 2011, 2:49 PM EST
Islanders goalie Kevin Poulin’s mishap in warmups turned out to be a season-ending injury with a dislocated kneecap.
Feb 8, 2011, 8:39 PM EST
Is Nassau Coliseum built over a haunted burial ground? You have to start wondering if that’s the case as rookie goalie Kevin Poulin was injured in warmups leading to Mikko Koskinen getting his first NHL start.
Feb 2, 2011, 11:38 PM EST
It might make sense for the Islanders to claim Mike Smith off of the waiver wire, but the team seems like it will stick with Kevin Poulin and Rick DiPietro instead.
Feb 2, 2011, 1:15 PM EST
Tampa Bay has put goalie Mike Smith on waivers. Is this a chance for the Islanders to clean up their issue with Evgeni Nabokov?
Jan 22, 2011, 12:16 PM EST
As many expected, the Red Wings weren’t able to nab Evgeni Nabokov as the Islanders claimed him today.
Jan 22, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
When you score two goals in five seconds, you have a good shot at the goal of the night. Nathan Gerbe’s beautiful end-to-end rush on the first tally clinched the January 21st Goal of the Night, though.
Jan 17, 2011, 12:14 PM EST
With a handful of afternoon games today, here’s a look at who’s in goal for the early games.
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 34
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline 49
- Giordano to have surgery, is ‘done for the season’ 17
- PHT’s 2015 NHL Trade Deadline Tracker 33
- Ducks get their veteran d-man, adding Wisniewski from Columbus 11
- Lovejoy returns to Pittsburgh for Despres 49
- Wild get Stewart as Buffalo-to-Minnesota pipeline continues 50
- Jordan Leopold’s daughter may have orchestrated the Minnesota trade 17
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils 67
- Can the Wings and Leafs work out a deal for Phaneuf? 49
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (168)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trade: Rangers land Yandle, Coyotes receive Duclair, first-rounder (69)