Dec 2, 2013, 10:06 AM EDT
Seven NHL referees and six linesmen get the call.
Apr 27, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
Alex Burrows’ Game 7 couldn’t have been more frantic and maddening. Good thing for him it came out positively. Also we look at how Ryan Miller and Corey Crawford’s nights compared and we hope that referee Kevin Pollock’s bad night is just that.
- NHL on NBCSN: Flyers won’t fool with Penguins on Rivalry Night 6
- ‘Could’ve broken his neck,’ says Vigneault of Byfuglien cross check on Miller 52
- Video: Byfuglien gets away with ugly cross check, penalized late in Jets loss to Rangers 32
- Video: Lucic scores late winner, Bruins deal crushing blow to Panthers playoff hopes 9
- Video: Ovi becomes sixth player in history to record six 50-goal seasons 17
- ‘Almost like a game seven tonight’ for Bruins, Panthers 15
- Report: Warrant issued for Deveaux’s arrest following Swedish league attack 47
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 22
- Lightning clinch playoff berth, but did they lose Hedman? 9
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 8