Aug 20, 2014, 11:00 PM EDT
And it was all The Great One’s idea.
Kevin Lowe isn’t saying Sutter wants the Oilers job, he just doesn’t see why Sutter wouldn’t want the Oilers job
May 23, 2012, 1:10 PM EDT
The timeless art of double-negatives…
Mar 12, 2012, 4:46 PM EDT
Burke is bummed about the bear hug rule falling on deaf ears.
Jan 23, 2012, 11:52 AM EDT
A team in this much disarray could stand to do a lot more cleaning up.
Nov 15, 2011, 12:34 PM EDT
It’s like Claude Julien is giving the Buffalo Sabres verbal face washes over Ryan Miller getting run over by Milan Lucic.
Jul 16, 2011, 11:00 PM EDT
Surprised that Karl Alzner wasn’t a target for an offer sheet as a restricted free agent? So were we and it shows why no one is going to take a shot at signing Drew Doughty or Steven Stamkos.
Dec 1, 2010, 1:45 PM EDT
The Edmonton Oilers’ brass is in Quebec today to discuss a possible relocation if the team cannot acquire a new arena in Edmonton.
- McDavid on teams possibly tanking for him: ‘It’s pretty crazy’ 6
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history 35
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 16
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 33
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 47
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 52
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 36
- Different tune: Moore hasn’t settled with Bertuzzi, says brother (Updated) 31
- Rangers win Kevin Hayes sweepstakes 30
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 54