Aug 20, 2014, 11:00 PM EDT
And it was all The Great One’s idea.
Kevin Lowe isn’t saying Sutter wants the Oilers job, he just doesn’t see why Sutter wouldn’t want the Oilers job
May 23, 2012, 1:10 PM EDT
The timeless art of double-negatives…
Mar 12, 2012, 4:46 PM EDT
Burke is bummed about the bear hug rule falling on deaf ears.
Jan 23, 2012, 11:52 AM EDT
A team in this much disarray could stand to do a lot more cleaning up.
Nov 15, 2011, 12:34 PM EDT
It’s like Claude Julien is giving the Buffalo Sabres verbal face washes over Ryan Miller getting run over by Milan Lucic.
Jul 16, 2011, 11:00 PM EDT
Surprised that Karl Alzner wasn’t a target for an offer sheet as a restricted free agent? So were we and it shows why no one is going to take a shot at signing Drew Doughty or Steven Stamkos.
Dec 1, 2010, 1:45 PM EDT
The Edmonton Oilers’ brass is in Quebec today to discuss a possible relocation if the team cannot acquire a new arena in Edmonton.
- With training camps looming, a look at some key unsigned RFAs 8
- Workhorse goalies, forwards from last season 15
- Five interesting players still on UFA market 40
- Trotz will still cheer for Preds ‘like crazy’ 4
- Hextall: Advanced statistics small, but meaningful part of Kings’ success 7
- Hayes sees opportunity with Rangers 28
- Fanspeak: Martin Brodeur named greatest Devil in franchise history 15
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 7
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 22
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 31