Aug 20, 2014, 11:00 PM EST
And it was all The Great One’s idea.
Kevin Lowe isn’t saying Sutter wants the Oilers job, he just doesn’t see why Sutter wouldn’t want the Oilers job
May 23, 2012, 1:10 PM EST
The timeless art of double-negatives…
Mar 12, 2012, 4:46 PM EST
Burke is bummed about the bear hug rule falling on deaf ears.
Jan 23, 2012, 11:52 AM EST
A team in this much disarray could stand to do a lot more cleaning up.
Nov 15, 2011, 12:34 PM EST
It’s like Claude Julien is giving the Buffalo Sabres verbal face washes over Ryan Miller getting run over by Milan Lucic.
Jul 16, 2011, 11:00 PM EST
Surprised that Karl Alzner wasn’t a target for an offer sheet as a restricted free agent? So were we and it shows why no one is going to take a shot at signing Drew Doughty or Steven Stamkos.
Dec 1, 2010, 1:45 PM EST
The Edmonton Oilers’ brass is in Quebec today to discuss a possible relocation if the team cannot acquire a new arena in Edmonton.
- Video: Pacioretty taken to hospital, reportedly no hearing expected for Stoner after questionable hit 19
- Video: Canadiens honor long-time captain Saku Koivu 2
- Crosby back for Pens after missing three games with the mumps 1
- Comparing the shot differentials of all 30 teams 10
- PHT interviews Jim Nill, who’s ‘not surprised’ by Stars’ early-season struggles 2
- Mark Howe on his father’s health: ‘He’s back in the ballgame’ 3
- Holland: ‘I’m not against fighting’ 8
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 25
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 5
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 11