Aug 20, 2014, 11:00 PM EST
And it was all The Great One’s idea.
Kevin Lowe isn’t saying Sutter wants the Oilers job, he just doesn’t see why Sutter wouldn’t want the Oilers job
May 23, 2012, 1:10 PM EST
The timeless art of double-negatives…
Mar 12, 2012, 4:46 PM EST
Burke is bummed about the bear hug rule falling on deaf ears.
Jan 23, 2012, 11:52 AM EST
A team in this much disarray could stand to do a lot more cleaning up.
Nov 15, 2011, 12:34 PM EST
It’s like Claude Julien is giving the Buffalo Sabres verbal face washes over Ryan Miller getting run over by Milan Lucic.
Jul 16, 2011, 11:00 PM EST
Surprised that Karl Alzner wasn’t a target for an offer sheet as a restricted free agent? So were we and it shows why no one is going to take a shot at signing Drew Doughty or Steven Stamkos.
Dec 1, 2010, 1:45 PM EST
The Edmonton Oilers’ brass is in Quebec today to discuss a possible relocation if the team cannot acquire a new arena in Edmonton.
- Steen, Blues hold on against Ovechkin, Capitals 0
- David Backes ejected after boarding, bloodying Karl Alzner 10
- End nearing? Lightning waive Nabokov 3
- Leafs scoring slump hits historical low 24
- Video: Rangers’ Lundqvist takes puck to the neck 10
- Zamboni driver arrested for DUI, allegedly cleaned ice surface while drunk 18
- Mike Richards trying to make the best of being sent to the AHL 15
- Price leads Habs past Caps with second straight shutout 12
- Report: Rob Blake would be Brendan Shanahan’s first choice to replace Dave Nonis 5
- Bettman would be ‘kicking and screaming’ before NHL jerseys have ads 28