Jun 21, 2011, 10:30 AM EST
Winnipeg GM Kevin Cheveldayoff doesn’t even know what jersey their new draftees will be given this weekend in St. Paul during the 2011 NHL Draft.
Jun 20, 2011, 9:04 PM EST
The Winnipeg franchise has narrowed their coaching search down to Claude Noel and Mike Haviland; (now former) coach Craig Ramsay was informed that he is no longer a candidate.
Jun 19, 2011, 12:20 AM EST
Craig Ramsay did a great job with the Atlanta Thrashers last season, but he had to interview to see if he could impress the new owners of the team headed to Winnipeg.
Jun 12, 2011, 11:11 PM EST
The new Winnipeg team plans on interviewing new head coaching candidates, but strangely enough, they’ll give lame duck coach Craig Ramsay an interview too.
Jun 12, 2011, 12:24 AM EST
Restricted free agent to-be Andrew Ladd flew up to Winnipeg to check out the Thrashers new home. If GM Kevin Cheveldayoff gets his way, it’ll be Ladd’s new home as well next season.
Jun 10, 2011, 2:29 PM EST
True North replaced many Thrashers staffers with Manitoba Moose employees while key coaching staff members wonder about their future. Speaking of the Moose: they’ll play in St. John’s N.L. next season.
Jun 8, 2011, 6:36 PM EST
It’s official: former Blackhawks assistant GM Kevin Cheveldayoff will be the new Winnipeg team’s GM.
Jun 7, 2011, 6:33 PM EST
Reports indicate that Blackhawks assistant GM Kevin Cheveldayoff will become the GM for Winnipeg’s new team.
Jun 5, 2011, 6:27 PM EST
One report indicates that True North offered their newly vacated GM position to Chicago assistant GM Kevin Cheveldayoff.
Jun 5, 2011, 8:45 AM EST
Reports out of Winnipeg say that Thrashers GM Rick Dudley will not be retained in that position by True North ownership.
If Rick Dudley doesn’t stay to GM in Winnipeg, is Kevin Cheveldayoff the next pilot of the franchise?
Jun 3, 2011, 5:56 PM EST
With the potential staff turnover coming with the Thrashers move to Winnipeg, if GM Rick Dudley steps out, could a former first round pick of the Islanders lead the way?
- Report: Salary cap ‘may be around’ $70 million next season 11
- TGIF: Five NHL games to watch this weekend 3
- Report: Laviolette a candidate to replace Capuano 19
- Sharks say Fleury was ‘shaky’ and ‘fighting it’ in 44-save victory 49
- Boychuk boarded by Pacioretty, taken off on stretcher (Update: has movement in extremities) 55
- Seguin (concussion) cleared to play tonight 0
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ 89
- Will the Rangers use a compliance buyout on Richards? 10
- Malkin (lower body) to miss tonight’s game versus Sharks 20
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ 60
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ (89)
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ (60)
- Boychuk boarded by Pacioretty, taken off on stretcher (Update: has movement in extremities) (55)
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks (53)
- Video: Canucks’ Bieksa fights Rangers’ Boyle, then kicks Boyle’s helmet (52)