Feb 13, 2015, 9:30 AM EST
He made his Winnipeg debut on Thursday.
Aug 2, 2014, 12:22 PM EST
He hasn’t been very good the past three seasons in Winnipeg.
Aug 2, 2014, 8:00 AM EST
They’re still looking for their first playoff appearance in Manitoba.
Mar 5, 2014, 7:30 AM EST
All the links to start your day are here.
Aug 22, 2013, 9:32 AM EST
Can they make the postseason in a new division?
Jul 20, 2013, 2:15 PM EST
Little, Wheeler, and Bogosian lead the way.
Jul 14, 2013, 9:21 AM EST
Five RFAs filed for arbitration.
Jun 11, 2013, 10:36 AM EST
Columnist says he’s “untradeable” like that.
Apr 2, 2013, 7:22 AM EST
Lose a few games and look at what happens. Your day’s links ahead.
Aug 18, 2012, 2:03 PM EST
“We’re excited about the opportunity to bring a front-line player, a top-six player into the organization.”
Aug 1, 2012, 5:00 PM EST
So…what are they waiting on?
Jul 11, 2012, 9:50 AM EST
“We’ve gotten bigger up front and that’s something that’s going to help us.”
Jun 26, 2012, 10:59 AM EST
GM Kevin Cheveldayoff might have his hands full here.
Dec 17, 2011, 11:00 AM EST
The Jets are in the playoff hunt, so why not float a crazy idea? Idle speculation is fun.
Dec 14, 2011, 10:48 AM EST
The Jets are hoping Antti Miettinen will be ready to go this weekend when he won’t even be close to being the best Finn in town.
Nov 2, 2011, 7:08 AM EST
And here we thought Halloween was over. That and more in your morning links.
Oct 3, 2011, 10:27 AM EST
Winnipeg Jets first round pick Mark Scheifele made such a good impression in training camp that the team signed him up for his three-year entry-level contract.
Sep 14, 2011, 5:35 PM EST
After a summer of negotiations, Zach Bogosian finally lands a deal with Winnipeg worth two years and $5 million.
Sep 10, 2011, 8:44 PM EST
Training camp starts next week in Winnipeg and defenseman Zach Bogosian still isn’t signed. Tick, tick, tick…
Sep 8, 2011, 11:20 PM EST
It may not be the biggest signing of the offseason, but the Winnipeg Jets signed Kyle Wellwood to a one-year deal on Thursday.
Sep 4, 2011, 8:33 PM EST
The Thrashers move to Winnipeg might be tricky for some players, but for Jets youngster Alex Burmistrov he thinks he’ll fit right in there.
Aug 15, 2011, 3:23 PM EST
While we’ve been locked in on talking about Drew Doughty and Luke Schenn of late as restricted free agents waiting for deals, Winnipeg’s Zach Bogosian is another guy waiting to be signed.
Jul 18, 2011, 8:30 PM EST
Winnipeg will keep one franchise familiar face around next season as they re-signed Blake Wheeler to a two-year deal.
Jul 15, 2011, 9:32 PM EST
The Jets added three people to its coaching staff: Charlie Huddy, Wade Flaherty and Tony Borgford.
Jul 7, 2011, 9:45 AM EST
Craig Ramsay isn’t at all pleased with how business was conducted when True North bought the Atlanta Thrashers and moved them to Winnipeg.
- Flyers keep faint playoff hopes alive with win over Rangers 18
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder 48
- Jagr earns high praise in his Panthers debut 0
- Bruins maintain four-point edge in playoff race, hand Coyotes ninth straight loss 4
- NHL on NBC: Rangers look for a fourth straight win against the Flyers 7
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 9
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 13
- Flyers trade Kimmo Timonen to Blackhawks 39
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 22
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)
- Lindros files $3M defamation lawsuit against ex-referee Stewart (Updated: Now $250K) (65)
- The plummeting Coyotes are threatening to fall below the Oilers into 29th place (55)