Mar 5, 2014, 7:30 AM EDT
All the links to start your day are here.
Aug 22, 2013, 9:32 AM EDT
Can they make the postseason in a new division?
Jul 20, 2013, 2:15 PM EDT
Little, Wheeler, and Bogosian lead the way.
Jul 14, 2013, 9:21 AM EDT
Five RFAs filed for arbitration.
Jun 11, 2013, 10:36 AM EDT
Columnist says he’s “untradeable” like that.
Apr 2, 2013, 7:22 AM EDT
Lose a few games and look at what happens. Your day’s links ahead.
Aug 18, 2012, 2:03 PM EDT
“We’re excited about the opportunity to bring a front-line player, a top-six player into the organization.”
Aug 1, 2012, 5:00 PM EDT
So…what are they waiting on?
Jul 11, 2012, 9:50 AM EDT
“We’ve gotten bigger up front and that’s something that’s going to help us.”
Jun 26, 2012, 10:59 AM EDT
GM Kevin Cheveldayoff might have his hands full here.
Dec 17, 2011, 11:00 AM EDT
The Jets are in the playoff hunt, so why not float a crazy idea? Idle speculation is fun.
Dec 14, 2011, 10:48 AM EDT
The Jets are hoping Antti Miettinen will be ready to go this weekend when he won’t even be close to being the best Finn in town.
Nov 2, 2011, 7:08 AM EDT
And here we thought Halloween was over. That and more in your morning links.
Oct 3, 2011, 10:27 AM EDT
Winnipeg Jets first round pick Mark Scheifele made such a good impression in training camp that the team signed him up for his three-year entry-level contract.
Sep 14, 2011, 5:35 PM EDT
After a summer of negotiations, Zach Bogosian finally lands a deal with Winnipeg worth two years and $5 million.
Sep 10, 2011, 8:44 PM EDT
Training camp starts next week in Winnipeg and defenseman Zach Bogosian still isn’t signed. Tick, tick, tick…
Sep 8, 2011, 11:20 PM EDT
It may not be the biggest signing of the offseason, but the Winnipeg Jets signed Kyle Wellwood to a one-year deal on Thursday.
Sep 4, 2011, 8:33 PM EDT
The Thrashers move to Winnipeg might be tricky for some players, but for Jets youngster Alex Burmistrov he thinks he’ll fit right in there.
Aug 15, 2011, 3:23 PM EDT
While we’ve been locked in on talking about Drew Doughty and Luke Schenn of late as restricted free agents waiting for deals, Winnipeg’s Zach Bogosian is another guy waiting to be signed.
Jul 18, 2011, 8:30 PM EDT
Winnipeg will keep one franchise familiar face around next season as they re-signed Blake Wheeler to a two-year deal.
Jul 15, 2011, 9:32 PM EDT
The Jets added three people to its coaching staff: Charlie Huddy, Wade Flaherty and Tony Borgford.
Jul 7, 2011, 9:45 AM EDT
Craig Ramsay isn’t at all pleased with how business was conducted when True North bought the Atlanta Thrashers and moved them to Winnipeg.
Jul 5, 2011, 3:07 PM EDT
With the Winnipeg Jets’ summer being a quiet one, they did one important thing today: re-signed captain Andrew Ladd to a five-year deal.
Jul 4, 2011, 11:46 PM EDT
With the Winnipeg Jets coming to rise out of Atlanta, it appears that even though everything else about the team is new they’re doing things like they did while in Atlanta.
Jun 24, 2011, 2:38 PM EDT
It’s official: Claude Noel will be the new head coach of the Winnipeg team that will reportedly soon be named the Jets.
- Stars win one night after Peverley collapse, give Miller first Blues loss 3
- Crosby, Pens continue recent dominance of Ovechkin, Caps 19
- Terry Trafford’s body found in Michigan on Tuesday 8
- PHT Extra: What happens if the Caps miss the playoffs? 17
- Wings can’t afford regulation loss to Jackets 6
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter 57
- NHL on NBCSN: Capitals fight to earn first win vs. Penguins in 26 months 11
- Vanquished: Isles stun Canucks with seven-goal third period 27
- Peverley asked to return to game following ‘cardiac event’ 23
- Peverley hospitalized, conscious after collapsing on Stars bench (Update) 19
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (71)
- Chiasson ‘shaken up’ by Peverley incident, won’t dress for Stars tonight (70)
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter (60)