Aug 2, 2014, 12:22 PM EST
He hasn’t been very good the past three seasons in Winnipeg.
Aug 2, 2014, 8:00 AM EST
They’re still looking for their first playoff appearance in Manitoba.
Mar 5, 2014, 7:30 AM EST
All the links to start your day are here.
Aug 22, 2013, 9:32 AM EST
Can they make the postseason in a new division?
Jul 20, 2013, 2:15 PM EST
Little, Wheeler, and Bogosian lead the way.
Jul 14, 2013, 9:21 AM EST
Five RFAs filed for arbitration.
Jun 11, 2013, 10:36 AM EST
Columnist says he’s “untradeable” like that.
Apr 2, 2013, 7:22 AM EST
Lose a few games and look at what happens. Your day’s links ahead.
Aug 18, 2012, 2:03 PM EST
“We’re excited about the opportunity to bring a front-line player, a top-six player into the organization.”
Aug 1, 2012, 5:00 PM EST
So…what are they waiting on?
Jul 11, 2012, 9:50 AM EST
“We’ve gotten bigger up front and that’s something that’s going to help us.”
Jun 26, 2012, 10:59 AM EST
GM Kevin Cheveldayoff might have his hands full here.
Dec 17, 2011, 11:00 AM EST
The Jets are in the playoff hunt, so why not float a crazy idea? Idle speculation is fun.
Dec 14, 2011, 10:48 AM EST
The Jets are hoping Antti Miettinen will be ready to go this weekend when he won’t even be close to being the best Finn in town.
Nov 2, 2011, 7:08 AM EST
And here we thought Halloween was over. That and more in your morning links.
Oct 3, 2011, 10:27 AM EST
Winnipeg Jets first round pick Mark Scheifele made such a good impression in training camp that the team signed him up for his three-year entry-level contract.
Sep 14, 2011, 5:35 PM EST
After a summer of negotiations, Zach Bogosian finally lands a deal with Winnipeg worth two years and $5 million.
Sep 10, 2011, 8:44 PM EST
Training camp starts next week in Winnipeg and defenseman Zach Bogosian still isn’t signed. Tick, tick, tick…
Sep 8, 2011, 11:20 PM EST
It may not be the biggest signing of the offseason, but the Winnipeg Jets signed Kyle Wellwood to a one-year deal on Thursday.
Sep 4, 2011, 8:33 PM EST
The Thrashers move to Winnipeg might be tricky for some players, but for Jets youngster Alex Burmistrov he thinks he’ll fit right in there.
Aug 15, 2011, 3:23 PM EST
While we’ve been locked in on talking about Drew Doughty and Luke Schenn of late as restricted free agents waiting for deals, Winnipeg’s Zach Bogosian is another guy waiting to be signed.
Jul 18, 2011, 8:30 PM EST
Winnipeg will keep one franchise familiar face around next season as they re-signed Blake Wheeler to a two-year deal.
Jul 15, 2011, 9:32 PM EST
The Jets added three people to its coaching staff: Charlie Huddy, Wade Flaherty and Tony Borgford.
Jul 7, 2011, 9:45 AM EST
Craig Ramsay isn’t at all pleased with how business was conducted when True North bought the Atlanta Thrashers and moved them to Winnipeg.
Jul 5, 2011, 3:07 PM EST
With the Winnipeg Jets’ summer being a quiet one, they did one important thing today: re-signed captain Andrew Ladd to a five-year deal.
- Video: Canucks honor Quinn with “O Danny Boy” 3
- Video: Stars’ Klingberg scores from center ice 4
- Report: Alfredsson retirement to be announced Dec. 4 5
- On the odds of fighting back after Thanksgiving 7
- Why are the Oilers still bad? Look at their drafting 20
- The Leafs are worth almost seven times the Panthers, says Forbes 19
- Isles make some history; Are the Flyers headed for trouble? 43
- Crosby, Malkin power Penguins, help Fleury grab 300th win 7
- Sooner than later? Bruins GM hopes Chara can return in 10-14 days 1
- With worst save percentage in NHL, Oilers fire goalie coach 22
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (99)
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (88)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (79)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Bruins’ Lucic expected to play against Habs after getting one-punched (Updated) (47)