Mar 26, 2012, 8:26 PM EDT
Kerry Fraser weighs in on the last thing that made the Ducks coach livid.
Ex-NHL referee: Keith deserved match penalty for deliberate attempt to injure, should get minimum five-game suspension
Mar 22, 2012, 4:40 PM EDT
Kerry Fraser: “How does a deliberate elbow to the head, which generated as much force or more than a punch or stick, possibly be deemed a minor infraction?”
Nov 16, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
Taylor Hall be slumpin’, Paul Byron would like the Sabres to give him his first goal puck, and more in the Morning Skate.
Nov 14, 2011, 11:10 PM EDT
One retired official believes that Brendan Shanahan and the on-ice officials made the wrong call regarding Milan Lucic’s hit on Ryan Miller.
May 27, 2011, 9:28 PM EDT
On the 18th anniversary of a missed high sticking penalty from Wayne Gretzky on Doug Gilmour, retired NHL official Kerry Fraser discusses that missed call.
May 8, 2011, 1:22 PM EDT
Former official Kerry Fraser discusses the subject of “make-up calls.”
May 3, 2011, 12:45 AM EDT
Snow-gate? Apparently so as the discussion about the Sharks crashing Jimmy Howard’s net and snowing his face is bringing some drama to what’s been a Sharks-dominated series.
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 0
- Blues owner ‘disappointed and frustrated,’ but not ready to ‘throw people under the bus’ 9
- Despite ‘step in the right direction,’ do Canucks need to alter core? 11
- Report: Developers file intent to build arena in Seattle suburb 68
- Rangers lose Zuccarello indefinitely with suspected concussion 7
- Cooper: Lightning have to ‘suck it up’ and ‘fight through’ Wings’ interference 49
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for tonight 13
- Price makes 43 saves as Senators’ magical run ends in controversy 39
- Video: Fast whistle costs Senators potentially critical goal 15
- WATCH LIVE: Today’s Stanley Cup playoff action 3
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (114)
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (110)
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance (98)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (92)
- Friedman: Penguins need to ‘think about’ trading Malkin (85)