Mar 26, 2012, 8:26 PM EDT
Kerry Fraser weighs in on the last thing that made the Ducks coach livid.
Ex-NHL referee: Keith deserved match penalty for deliberate attempt to injure, should get minimum five-game suspension
Mar 22, 2012, 4:40 PM EDT
Kerry Fraser: “How does a deliberate elbow to the head, which generated as much force or more than a punch or stick, possibly be deemed a minor infraction?”
Nov 16, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
Taylor Hall be slumpin’, Paul Byron would like the Sabres to give him his first goal puck, and more in the Morning Skate.
Nov 14, 2011, 11:10 PM EDT
One retired official believes that Brendan Shanahan and the on-ice officials made the wrong call regarding Milan Lucic’s hit on Ryan Miller.
May 27, 2011, 9:28 PM EDT
On the 18th anniversary of a missed high sticking penalty from Wayne Gretzky on Doug Gilmour, retired NHL official Kerry Fraser discusses that missed call.
May 8, 2011, 1:22 PM EDT
Former official Kerry Fraser discusses the subject of “make-up calls.”
May 3, 2011, 12:45 AM EDT
Snow-gate? Apparently so as the discussion about the Sharks crashing Jimmy Howard’s net and snowing his face is bringing some drama to what’s been a Sharks-dominated series.
- Of course: ‘Hawks, Ducks’ back-and-forth series is going to Game 7 11
- WATCH LIVE: Ducks at Blackhawks, Western Conference Final Game 6 1
- As Bolts deal with illness, extra day of rest could prove beneficial 10
- Sounds like it’s Rundblad, not TVR, in for Chicago on defense 16
- On Kreider, and trying ‘to turn the other cheek’ 39
- Report: Sharks to name DeBoer head coach 17
- Video: Lundqvist helps lead Rangers back to New York for Game 7 6
- Lightning get taken to ‘school of hard knocks’ in third-period collapse 11
- A storm brewing: Rangers rally to force Game 7 with Lightning (Video) 11
- Video: Lundqvist stones Stamkos with left-pad save 0
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL (53)
- Babcock wants to ‘put Canada’s team back on the map’ (49)