Mar 26, 2012, 8:26 PM EDT
Kerry Fraser weighs in on the last thing that made the Ducks coach livid.
Ex-NHL referee: Keith deserved match penalty for deliberate attempt to injure, should get minimum five-game suspension
Mar 22, 2012, 4:40 PM EDT
Kerry Fraser: “How does a deliberate elbow to the head, which generated as much force or more than a punch or stick, possibly be deemed a minor infraction?”
Nov 16, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
Taylor Hall be slumpin’, Paul Byron would like the Sabres to give him his first goal puck, and more in the Morning Skate.
Nov 14, 2011, 11:10 PM EDT
One retired official believes that Brendan Shanahan and the on-ice officials made the wrong call regarding Milan Lucic’s hit on Ryan Miller.
May 27, 2011, 9:28 PM EDT
On the 18th anniversary of a missed high sticking penalty from Wayne Gretzky on Doug Gilmour, retired NHL official Kerry Fraser discusses that missed call.
May 8, 2011, 1:22 PM EDT
Former official Kerry Fraser discusses the subject of “make-up calls.”
May 3, 2011, 12:45 AM EDT
Snow-gate? Apparently so as the discussion about the Sharks crashing Jimmy Howard’s net and snowing his face is bringing some drama to what’s been a Sharks-dominated series.
- Flyers’ Mason broke his right pinky finger playing ball hockey 11
- Lindros, LeClair and Desjardins to be inducted into the Flyers Hall of Fame 56
- It’s back! PHT’s Team of the Day summer series starts tomorrow 7
- Pens sign Spaling — two years, $4.4 million 13
- Agent: Subban hasn’t told me to make him NHL’s highest-paid D 30
- Devils sign Greene to five-year, $25M extension 18
- Subban seeking $8.5 million in arbitration, versus the Habs at $5.25 million 46
- Marchand on Plekanec: ‘I hate him. I can’t stand him’ 59
- Gettin’ paid: Gardiner inks five-year, $20.25M extension with Leafs 15
- Report: Trottier to join Sabres’ coaching staff 21
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal (63)
- Lindros, LeClair and Desjardins to be inducted into the Flyers Hall of Fame (62)
- Marchand on Plekanec: ‘I hate him. I can’t stand him’ (59)
- Subban seeking $8.5 million in arbitration, versus the Habs at $5.25 million (46)
- Trotz plans to let Johansson, Kuznetsov, and Burakovsky compete for time at center (45)