Mar 26, 2012, 8:26 PM EDT
Kerry Fraser weighs in on the last thing that made the Ducks coach livid.
Ex-NHL referee: Keith deserved match penalty for deliberate attempt to injure, should get minimum five-game suspension
Mar 22, 2012, 4:40 PM EDT
Kerry Fraser: “How does a deliberate elbow to the head, which generated as much force or more than a punch or stick, possibly be deemed a minor infraction?”
Nov 16, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
Taylor Hall be slumpin’, Paul Byron would like the Sabres to give him his first goal puck, and more in the Morning Skate.
Nov 14, 2011, 11:10 PM EDT
One retired official believes that Brendan Shanahan and the on-ice officials made the wrong call regarding Milan Lucic’s hit on Ryan Miller.
May 27, 2011, 9:28 PM EDT
On the 18th anniversary of a missed high sticking penalty from Wayne Gretzky on Doug Gilmour, retired NHL official Kerry Fraser discusses that missed call.
May 8, 2011, 1:22 PM EDT
Former official Kerry Fraser discusses the subject of “make-up calls.”
May 3, 2011, 12:45 AM EDT
Snow-gate? Apparently so as the discussion about the Sharks crashing Jimmy Howard’s net and snowing his face is bringing some drama to what’s been a Sharks-dominated series.
- Arbitration filed: Holtby, Nyquist & Stepan highlight list released by NHLPA 10
- Report: Plotnikov paid $500K to get out of KHL contract 12
- Philadelphia signs ’15 first rounder Provorov 11
- Brandon Saad brings championship experience to Blue Jackets 22
- Sharks sign Joel Ward to three-year deal 24
- Sabres lock up O’Reilly through 2022-23 74
- Locked in: Columbus signs Saad to six-year, $36M deal 28
- Oilers sign McDavid to entry-level contract 29
- ‘Hawks would like to re-sign Oduya, but still working through ‘financial hurdles’ 17
- Trade: Caps acquire Oshie from Blues for Brouwer, Copley and draft pick 73
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins (131)
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad; Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (93)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Sabres lock up O’Reilly through 2022-23 (74)