Mar 26, 2012, 8:26 PM EDT
Kerry Fraser weighs in on the last thing that made the Ducks coach livid.
Ex-NHL referee: Keith deserved match penalty for deliberate attempt to injure, should get minimum five-game suspension
Mar 22, 2012, 4:40 PM EDT
Kerry Fraser: “How does a deliberate elbow to the head, which generated as much force or more than a punch or stick, possibly be deemed a minor infraction?”
Nov 16, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
Taylor Hall be slumpin’, Paul Byron would like the Sabres to give him his first goal puck, and more in the Morning Skate.
Nov 14, 2011, 11:10 PM EDT
One retired official believes that Brendan Shanahan and the on-ice officials made the wrong call regarding Milan Lucic’s hit on Ryan Miller.
May 27, 2011, 9:28 PM EDT
On the 18th anniversary of a missed high sticking penalty from Wayne Gretzky on Doug Gilmour, retired NHL official Kerry Fraser discusses that missed call.
May 8, 2011, 1:22 PM EDT
Former official Kerry Fraser discusses the subject of “make-up calls.”
May 3, 2011, 12:45 AM EDT
Snow-gate? Apparently so as the discussion about the Sharks crashing Jimmy Howard’s net and snowing his face is bringing some drama to what’s been a Sharks-dominated series.
- Once again, Carlyle’s Leafs are searching for answers 3
- Video: Sens, Leafs, Habs combine for beautiful tribute following Ottawa shootings 4
- Sleepy Sharks hit new low in loss to Buffalo 11
- Goalie nods: Gustavsson gets his second start 0
- Price downplays start as Canadiens host Rangers 8
- Sens, Habs and Leafs pay tribute to fallen soldier 3
- More like it? Avs crush Canucks 34
- Video: Beauties from Perry, Eberle and Duchene 4
- Ghost Time: Flyers recall Gostisbehere from AHL 28
- Trotz calls Healy’s comments on Ovechkin (and Ovechkin’s mom) ‘disrespectful’ 26
- Video: Two quick third-period goals propel Flyers over rival Penguins (83)
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely (78)
- Babcock: ‘Price definitely initiates contact’ in disallowed Datsyuk goal (59)
- If allegations are true, will Kings welcome Voynov back into their ‘special’ group? (37)
- Voynov released on $50K bond; NHL says ‘circumstances were different’ in Varlamov case (36)