Sep 27, 2014, 12:15 PM EST
Six players placed on waivers.
Jul 13, 2013, 11:11 AM EST
He avoids arbitration by doing so.
Jun 12, 2013, 1:33 PM EST
After the veteran defenseman rejected the Isles’ “best” contract offer.
Apr 23, 2013, 12:53 PM EST
An injured Philly defenseman? You don’t say.
Apr 21, 2013, 3:19 PM EST
It’s not a day without a debatable hit.
Apr 18, 2013, 8:04 AM EST
The match will start at 7:30 p.m. ET.
Apr 17, 2013, 3:31 PM EST
He also loses over $18,000 in salary.
Apr 16, 2013, 3:19 PM EST
Also, Luke Schenn might be a bit tired after last night.
Apr 16, 2013, 2:28 PM EST
That opens the door for a suspension exceeding six games.
Apr 16, 2013, 8:04 AM EST
New York has a slim hold on eighth place.
Apr 15, 2013, 9:43 PM EST
The Montreal Canadiens forward received a two-minute minor.
Apr 15, 2013, 8:45 PM EST
He suffered it thanks to a Ryan White hit.
Apr 15, 2013, 8:25 PM EST
Kurtis Foster fought him moments later.
Apr 3, 2013, 4:58 PM EST
A rundown of all the deals.
Apr 1, 2013, 5:05 PM EST
Specifically, he wants “a legitimate top-six forward, or a legitimate top-four defenseman.”
Mar 30, 2013, 1:52 PM EST
This won’t save their season.
Feb 27, 2013, 3:18 PM EST
The 28-year-old was minus-2 in Saturday’s 8-3 victory over Vancouver.
Feb 2, 2013, 12:40 PM EST
This won’t help the Blues recover from losing.
Jul 3, 2012, 1:57 PM EST
The Ducks wanted to get bigger and tougher — mission accomplished so far.
Mar 30, 2012, 7:39 PM EST
March 3, 2010 marks the last time they were “100 percent” healthy.
Feb 18, 2012, 10:16 AM EST
The Blues may not be wheeling and dealing too much.
Oct 29, 2011, 6:37 PM EST
While the St. Louis Cardinals were busy making history in Game 6 on Thursday night, St. Louis Blues defenseman Kent Huskins was busy breaking a bone in his left ankle.
Jul 2, 2011, 10:50 PM EST
Four teams made a few lighter impact signings on Day 2 of free agency. We’ll give you the quick once-over on those deals.
Apr 16, 2011, 9:18 PM EST
San Jose’s Ian White is feeling positive after being knocked out by Jarret Stoll’s hit from behind and he’s looking forward to playing more playoff hockey.
Feb 9, 2011, 9:50 PM EST
Antti Niemi and the Sharks remain hot, as their 3-2 win over the Blue Jackets propelled San Jose to a slim lead atop the Pacific Division.
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now 22
- Dallas signs Jason Spezza to four-year, $30 million extension 10
- Video: Ovechkin with an unreal dangle, scores game-winner 14
- Video: Avs’ Tanguay takes Ovechkin shot to the face (Updated) 4
- Video: Lindros and LeClair inducted into the Flyers Hall of Fame 12
- BREAKING: Voynov charged with felony for domestic violence 31
- NHL responds to concussion lawsuit, says players should have ‘put two and two together’ 40
- (Video) PHT Extra: Carlyle’s on the hot seat, Hartley’s riding high 0
- Hextall launched profanity-laced tirade against Flyers last night 34
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him 56
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (56)
- Wild put Harding on waivers (Updated) (52)
- After Voynov suspension, Lombardi wonders if teams need a ‘cushion’ in case a player is a ‘bank robber, kleptomaniac’ (51)
- Video: Malkin runs over Girardi (Updated) (41)
- NHL responds to concussion lawsuit, says players should have ‘put two and two together’ (40)