Mar 10, 2012, 11:27 AM EDT
They might be with the same organization, but they’re of different minds.
Mar 4, 2012, 5:51 PM EDT
No, it’s not related to his formerly broken finger either.
Feb 25, 2012, 5:17 PM EDT
Sure the Red Wings seem loaded, but there’s room for more.
Feb 22, 2012, 10:05 AM EDT
At least his agent says he’s going to.
Feb 18, 2012, 1:42 PM EDT
Ty Conklin may not be long for Detroit.
Feb 9, 2012, 9:05 PM EDT
Detroit will have to shoot for history without two big pieces.
Feb 8, 2012, 10:07 AM EDT
Ken Holland says If he can practice, he can play.
Feb 5, 2012, 9:20 AM EDT
A “party” in this case means facing 43 shots on goal. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Jan 24, 2012, 11:14 AM EDT
Stuart could have his eyes on going back to California after this season.
Jan 10, 2012, 12:15 PM EDT
Detroit’s leading scorer takes a seat tonight thanks to injury.
Oct 31, 2011, 10:10 AM EDT
The Red Wings are locking up the future of their blue line in Niklas Kronwall for seven more years.
Oct 3, 2011, 2:26 PM EDT
Fabian Brunnstrom spurned the Detroit Red Wings once to sign with Dallas. This time around he’s thankful to get a contract from them after having a solid tryout with the team.
Sep 28, 2011, 2:19 PM EDT
Red Wings forward Danny Cleary will miss at least the rest of the preseason with an upper-body injury.
Sep 14, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
Talk about signing with the right team. After signing with the Detroit Red Wings as a free agent in the offseason, Ian White will be paired with Nicklas Lidstrom on the blueline.
Sep 2, 2011, 3:08 PM EDT
The Red Wings are hoping to get negotiations started with Niklas Kronwall soon, which is a good idea because Detroit’s defense could be in a state of flux next summer if Nicklas Lidstorm retires.
Jul 23, 2011, 10:00 AM EDT
While the Red Wings were fretting over what Nicklas Lidstrom was going to do this summer, next summer could be a big one for Niklas Kronwall as the future cornerstone of Detroit’s blue line.
Jul 22, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
Seven of the NHL’s top teams have the kind of cap space to get even better through trades, waiver wire pickups and other moves in the 2011-12 season. Find out which ones are flush and what that could mean by reading this post.
Jul 18, 2011, 5:55 PM EDT
Tomorrow’s conference call will reveal whether Chris Osgood will retire or spend another season as Jimmy Howard’s backup in Detroit.
Jul 11, 2011, 11:40 AM EDT
Is Joey MacDonald going to be the Red Wings backup goalie this year? After signing a two-year deal and with the young goaltending in the minors, you have to wonder.
Jul 1, 2011, 12:16 PM EDT
The Penguins are out of the hunt for Jaromir Jagr as GM Ray Shero pulled the team’s offer for the future Hall of Famer.
Great time to be an UFA defenseman: Red Wings sign Jonathan Ericsson to three-year, $9.75 million deal
Jun 30, 2011, 11:33 PM EDT
Jonathan Ericsson and the Detroit Red Wings agreed to a 3-year, $9.75 million contract a day before the defenseman was set to become an unrestricted free agent. Did the Red Wings overpay?
Jun 28, 2011, 8:20 PM EDT
The Penguins are fully in on Jaromir Jagr now that they’ve made him an official contract offer. Will it be enough to bring him back to Pittsburgh for the first time since 2001?
Jun 16, 2011, 10:49 PM EDT
Jaromir Jagr is a free agent in the KHL yet again and while he’s busy looking around for a deal there, his agent is reaching out to NHL teams to gauge their interest and one team in particular is standing out.
May 23, 2011, 7:29 PM EDT
There’s going to be a Red Wings defenseman announcing their retirement this offseason but it’s not the one you’re thinking it is.
May 13, 2011, 3:56 PM EDT
The Red Wings played about as good a seventh game and a series as you’re going to see but they still came up short. What went wrong? There’s not a lot to find.
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 28
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 23
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 10
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 40
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 40
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 58
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (70)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs (45)