Feb 23, 2013, 10:46 AM EDT
And it’s all thanks to being over 40.
Feb 10, 2013, 9:05 AM EDT
Playing well and losing will do that. Links ahead.
Feb 2, 2013, 10:00 AM EDT
Can someone hook the guy up with a day off?
Oct 31, 2012, 10:30 PM EDT
Safe to say it’s still so cold in the D.
Oct 24, 2012, 2:33 PM EDT
Last year’s award went to another hockey man — Carolina Hurricanes owner Peter Karmanos.
Aug 29, 2012, 12:17 PM EDT
Detroit offered him a two-year deal worth $2.7 million.
Aug 16, 2012, 8:30 PM EDT
And just like that, poof…the annual Traverse City event is done.
Aug 10, 2012, 5:00 PM EDT
“It takes a lot of determination for him to play. Homer is taking all the time.”
Jul 26, 2012, 4:22 PM EDT
Agent: “It never got serious with them.”
Jul 20, 2012, 2:02 PM EDT
No Parise, no Suter, no anyone. Problems ahead?
Jul 20, 2012, 11:15 AM EDT
Moving on without a future Hall Of Famer will be rough.
Jul 4, 2012, 6:59 PM EDT
Detroit GM Ken Holland: “It’s a level playing field.”
Jul 3, 2012, 9:21 AM EDT
With the Monster in town, he doesn’t want to go back to the AHL.
Jul 1, 2012, 9:41 AM EDT
The Senators and Kings want the Devils captain, too. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Jun 17, 2012, 1:46 PM EDT
This free agent summer for the Wings should be easy… Right?
Jun 11, 2012, 10:59 AM EDT
Niklas Kronwall is now their top defenseman.
May 10, 2012, 1:00 PM EDT
The 42-year-old captain will decide his future in the coming weeks.
Apr 24, 2012, 8:32 AM EDT
One respected hockey writer believes it is. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Apr 23, 2012, 9:14 AM EDT
And with potentially both Ryan Suter and Zach Parise available, why wouldn’t they?
Apr 23, 2012, 8:09 AM EDT
Will he even get to play with Brian Elliott doing his thing though? That and more in the Morning Skate.
Apr 21, 2012, 8:36 PM EDT
He can probably wait as long as he wants.
Apr 16, 2012, 9:53 AM EDT
“I was really close to a one-game suspension on that and when I talked to Detroit and I talked to (Ken Holland) he basically said the player was fine.”
Mar 29, 2012, 8:45 AM EDT
Currently the sixth seed in either conference might be preferable to the fifth seed.
Mar 12, 2012, 10:36 AM EDT
Hybrid icing, overtime changes and the return of the red line will be discussed.
Mar 12, 2012, 9:12 AM EDT
The Wings are trying to catch up to the Blues in the Central.
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 20
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 54
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 44
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)