Dec 11, 2011, 9:30 AM EDT
Don’t look now, but the Blues are one of the top teams in the Western Conference standings…
Dec 6, 2011, 7:30 AM EDT
The Blues would like to keep finding ways to frustrate the bejeezus out of Detroit. With Ken Hitchcock now at the helm, they’ll find a way to do just that.
Dec 6, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
Brooks Laich is starting to sound like Peter Finch in the movie “Network” these days. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Nov 29, 2011, 8:22 AM EDT
Dale Hunter’s first game as Caps head coach comes against a tough as nails Blues team.
Nov 23, 2011, 9:10 AM EDT
There’s no way Sidney Crosby can do what he did on Monday night all over again… Is there?
Nov 22, 2011, 10:35 PM EDT
Mike Richards’ game wasn’t ugly, though.
Nov 22, 2011, 7:30 AM EDT
The Blues are finding their way out of the basement with Ken Hitchcock but duking it out with the Kings will provide a new set of problems.
Nov 18, 2011, 1:45 PM EDT
Blues winger has missed the last 90 games with a concussion.
Nov 18, 2011, 12:23 AM EDT
Some people said that the NHL had passed Ken Hitchcock by. Some people were wrong.
Nov 15, 2011, 12:29 PM EDT
The Blues won’t be playing like the 1999 Dallas Stars.
Three (News) Stars of the Week: Return of the Hitch, What’s up with Reimer?, Staring contest in T-Bay
Nov 11, 2011, 6:02 PM EDT
Thanks for the page views, news stars.
Nov 10, 2011, 11:50 PM EDT
Maybe Brian Burke won’t need to work the phones for a decent backup, after all.
Nov 9, 2011, 10:13 AM EDT
As if Columbus fans weren’t enjoying the hockey season enough already, Scott Arniel says they’re going to get boring in order to try and win now.
Nov 9, 2011, 12:38 AM EDT
It may have only been one game, but Ken Hitchcock looks like he might be the perfect remedy for the ailing St. Louis Blues.
Nov 8, 2011, 2:51 PM EDT
No, it’s not the nightmare where Kane is a serial killer.
Nov 8, 2011, 9:12 AM EDT
Hurt by his departure or just moving on? Either way, Columbus president Mike Priest isn’t discussing Ken Hitchcock’s departure to St. Louis.
Nov 7, 2011, 4:31 PM EDT
St. Louis will roll with its No. 1 netminder against Chicago.
Nov 7, 2011, 1:46 PM EDT
Freshly-minted St. Louis coach spoke to the media today.
Nov 7, 2011, 1:13 PM EDT
Blues GM just can’t help reaching out to old Stars.
Nov 7, 2011, 8:55 AM EDT
Jaroslav Halak is likely secretly happy that Ken Hitchcock is coming to town. His defensive ways will help him get his groove back.
Nov 7, 2011, 8:25 AM EDT
Now that Columbus won’t be able to hire Ken Hitchcock if they let go of Scott Arniel, who’s on their coaching short list? Don’t worry, we came up with our own.
Nov 6, 2011, 9:26 PM EDT
Hope the Blues like playing defense.
Oct 31, 2011, 8:30 AM EDT
The Blue Jackets say that playing angry is better for them to win. Time to find new and inventive ways to upset the guys in Columbus.
Oct 30, 2011, 11:15 AM EDT
Sources are telling the Columbus Post-Dispatch that Scott Howson and Scott Arniel could be without jobs by tomorrow.
Oct 30, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
It should have been good enough for Pekka Rinne to earn his 100th win in his career in a Predators jersey. But he went further and set the franchise’s record for most shutouts on the same night. We take a look at Rinne’s night and much more in our Morning Skate full of links.
- One more time, with feeling: Flames stage yet another comeback, eliminate Vancouver 11
- Keith conquers: Blackhawks come back, eliminate Predators 36
- Red Wings smother Lightning, take 3-2 series lead 17
- Going the distance: Isles edge Caps to force Game 7 29
- WATCH LIVE: Today’s Stanley Cup playoff action 6
- Lucic issues statement on father’s passing 10
- Hall caught off guard by Oilers’ front office shuffle 18
- Wild’s Dubnyk shakes off six-goal night, saves 36 as Blues pushed to brink 34
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 5
- Malkin: ‘I want to say sorry to fans, to my teammates’ 58
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (114)
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (108)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (92)
- Okposo blasts ‘idiot’ Wilson after physical outing versus Isles (82)
- Preds, Forsberg finally solve Darling, push series to Game 6 (76)